Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Empty
PostSubject: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 3:24 am

As Minato Shadowed the Waterfall Ninja, to the Water passage which led to the Tree of the Hero's Water. As he followed him to the tree, he felt another presence but he kept following him. When the Ninja entered the tree, Minato quickly followed. It turned out that the Ninja knew he was being shadowed. He cloed the enterance, knowing the Minato could no find his way through this maze. Minato quickly made some handsigns. He touched the door. A electric shock went through it, amplified bu the water, breaking the door open. As he entered, he was greeted by the Takikage, a lower kage who was leader of Hidden Waterfall. " Its quite pointless to lay out a trap for me. Whether you do or not, i will still ge the hero's water. Your mistake was to set a trap for em. It would have been wiser to run, so i would be left alone to find it. Its in that cupboard isn't it?" Minato asked as the waterfall ninja twitchted. The Takikage said, "CHARGE !, make sure you kill him,". All the waterfall ninja jumped at Minato, with killing intent. But, within a moment, all the Ninja had been taken out. " They are still alive. I do not like bloodshed unless unavoidable" He said as he headed towards the cupboard. The Takikage held his hand. " I wont allow it." he said. " Minato released his hand, and hit the takikage on the chest with his palm, launching him, backwards, knocking him out. " A normal ninja would be dead after that attack. Yo survived, not bad. " Minato warned him as he took the Hero's water. There wer 5 containers. all completely full. He put the containers in the bag, and exited the tree from a second hole, which could be used to exit, but not enter, as it was not visible.

(( Ths time you have 1 chance to do this. If you want to protecg hero's water, send someone. ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 4:00 am

He quickly exited the village and made his way back to akatsuki headquarters. The preparations were almost complete.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 4:02 am

(( move to akatsuki section ))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:06 am

Sakon smiled from his pecrh in the tree " wonder what he's up to " he pondered for a moment , fiddlng with a cup of Hero water . " at least he's not trying to kill me for once " Sakon gulped down the Hero water before dissolving into a myriad of flames .

Last edited by Ukon Sakon on Sun 06 Jul 2008, 6:09 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kev.Flarnex
Sannin
Sannin
Kev.Flarnex

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: stone

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 6:07 am

((To improve roleplay...please have 3-4 lines in your posts))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water   Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Attack on the Watterfall Village-The Hero's Water
Page 1 of 1