Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Konohagakure .

No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Empty
PostSubject: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 5:56 pm

The rain was harsh, and the bar was the only place for shelter. Naomi entered the bar and gave her coat to a butler in the room, whom took it to the coat closet, as Naomi was seen dressed in a short black dress, with a necklace running down her cleavage. The dress showed some of her chest and most of her perfect body as she sat down on a stool with a red cushion. Her kitten ears were slightly hidden from her hair, and her tail was tucked so no one could see it. Naomi grabbed enough money for a couple glasses, sliding it over across the counter. She smiled to the bartender, as he nodded and took the money. With a loud laugh, he put his shoulders on the counter.

"Well, what would you like, miss?" she sighed, pretty much every man hit on her. Slowly spinning a coin in between her fingers, she kept her head low, and laughed lightly. Her feminine voice spoke quietly, but enough so the man could hear her clearly.

"A martini, if you don't mind." she spoke, as the man grabbed a bottle with clear liquids, pouring it into a cup that most woman prefered. He put it on the counter, taking almost a quarter of the money that she layed. She sneered lightly, and sipped out of the cup, letting the alchoholic liquids enter her mouth, putting the cup down once she drank enough. Naomi slowly pulled the dress strap back onto her shoulder, men's voicing roaring over a game of poker. She sighed uncomfortably, looking around the bar, and noticing a staircase, leading to a couple of doors needing keys. She knew most couples stayed the night for their most special night. Naomi sneered at the thought, and slowly taking another sip of her martini. She looked at the door, noticing almost five more men enter and walking to a poker table that already had been set up. She felt dazed as she looked at the staircase again, and turning herself back towards her martini, and finishing it slowly. She moved the cup across the counter, still holding onto it. The bartender poured more martini into the cup, and put the cork back into the bottle and took another bit of her money. Naomi smiled lightly, rubbing her nose lightly, and taking another sip. Naomi didn't wear her robes for reasons, most people would freak out, pleading her not to kill them. Naomi slowly smiled, awaiting for someone to talk to hear.

.. Even if it was a woman .

Last edited by Indigo on Tue 05 Jan 2010, 6:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 6:54 pm

Letting the heavy rain beat down on himself Arty looked out of his straw hat onto a small bar in the near distance, its lights lit up the street well enough to drawn in weary customers. And so as it lured him closer he forcibly engaged himself into some nearby water puddles as he trekked closer, soaking his feet he readily pushed forward on the door swinging it open alerting everyone in the bar of his presence. Artemis walked further in ignoring the glares and whispers of unsuspecting villagers, his Akatsuki uniform was defiantly a head turner but as he came right up to the bar he lifted his right hand. And as he did he grasped the brim of his large straw hat, with a smooth pull the hat slid off to his side still clamped down in his palm. His light blue and white colored hair was defiantly a unusual but many characteristics about the young man were unique, his personality was quite strange he often loved chewing on gum and had a unbelievable sweet tooth. With his free hand still tucked away in his robe he slid it up out of the sleeve bringing back up to his chest while unbuttoning the first two snaps around his neck.

With some gum in his mouth he blew out a bubble and turned to the bartender, " Sake..." he spoke with a forceful voice that echoed through the room. Afterwords He sat down on one of the stools only to turn and face the girl, a indescribable look came over his face as his eyes came over her. Staying quiet Art took occasional glances over her way, and as his drink finally arrived he cupped his hands around the porcelain china and gently pressed his lips to the brim.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 7:16 pm

Hearing the door open, Naomi turned her head slightly as she noticed a single man enter as the door immediately shut behind him, both men and women gazing at the robes he wore. He was one of the Akatsuki, like herself. Naomi heard his wet sneakers against the clean white tiled floors, slight squeaks became under his heels. Naomi noticed as he sat down beside her, asking for sake for himself. She took another sip of her martini, her lips pushed to the cup as her eyes overcame the man beside her. His hair stood a striking appearence, as so did his bubble. She smiled lightly and turned towards the man as he held the cup firmly in his hand, pulling on the cup of martini of her own closer to herself.

"You have a sweet tooth, huh?" she spoke in her quiet feminine voice, her ruby-red eyes watching his expression as she smiled herself. She wanted to start a conversation, but was never good at starting one. Naomi slowly reached the cup to the bartender as he went by, pulling the cork on the martini bottle as he poured more, taking even more money. The bartender laughed again loudly as a man in the corner slammed his fist against the poker board, the man on the other side taking a bundle of cash from the middle. Naomi saw a man heading towards her, grabbing her arm, as he pulled on it, making her stand, laughing loudly, almost like the bartender.

"Whoever gets next round wins a kiss!" he howled loudly, the men at the poker table forcefully taking back a few chips and taking back their cash. Naomi sighed, it always happened to her, as she accepted herself being a reward for winning a round. Smiling back at the man behind her, she looked back, the man pulling on her arm, getting her to sit down back where she was, back beside Artemis.

Last edited by Indigo on Thu 10 Dec 2009, 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 9:53 pm

Finishing his drink he lifted the glass up the final time letting the sour tasting Sake burn as it slid down his throat, gently placing the glass back down Arty simultaneously layed down some money that covered both his and there girls bill. He spoke out to the man behind the bar, " There's enough there for her drink too... Keep whats left." Artemis had not usually been seen being generous but something about the girl intrigued him. In a quick motion he stood scooting back the stool with the red velvet cushion, he turned to face the guy's that that had abruptly ended there conversation. With a unsure motive he moved slowly back to the table that was off put in the room, when he got there he looked over the men playing poker some lost some won you could see the discouragement in Art's face as he began to speak. " Wana get out of here?.." he spoke out to the girl that sat on the mans lap.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeThu 10 Dec 2009, 10:06 pm

[I'm not on anyone's lap . I edited my post to make more sense . lol .]

Naomi slowly looked back at the man, who had payed for her drink as well, Naomi slowly took back some of the cash she had given, but layed some in the tips. She smiled lightly, nodding slightly, pushing her lips to the cup again, and drinking what had been left. She slowly heard the man roaring again, laughing loudly as he spoke. Naomi looked at Artemis with a smile, knowing she wanted to get out of the place.

"Thanks, a lot. I really appreciate it, besides we never introduced ourselves. My name is Naomi no Ai." She smiled lightly, as the butler passed her, she tapped his shoulder lightly, knowing what the signal was, to get her coat. Looking back at Artemis, she smiled again, even more brightly then before. She recieved her coat in a mere instant, as she slowly put it on, pushing out her chest as she did, showing off, once again to a man. She slowly buttoned up the coat and moved her fingers, tapping them against the marble counter. She slowly yawned. "Yeah, we should get out of here." she said gently, standing up.

[Naomi says her name is no Ai, the 'no' is part of her name, just so you know .]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 4:52 pm

Slowly moving across the room he braced his hat waiting to place it back atop his head, watching her closely as she grabbed her coat he made his way over to the door holding it open for her to walk through, " My Name.. My name is Artemis..Nara." Smiling lightly as he spoke he braced the door waiting for her to accompany him, slipping his straw hat back on top of his head he gently tilted it up so she could see his face. Popping the gum inside of his mouth Art looked over Perfect body while she was looking away, " Wow..." he thought to himself as his jaw rotated back and forth grinding up the gum.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 5:14 pm

Smiling as he started to walk out the door, Nao slowly followed him, his hat placed back on top of his head, as he pulled it up above his eyes, so she could see his face. Naomi saw Artemis open the door, him trying hard to get her to like him. Naomi walked through, staying under the shaded area, awaiting Artemis to take her wherever he had pleased. Nao quickly pulled her hood up over her hair, enough to cover her head so she wouldn't get wet. Hearing the sound of his bubblegum popping, she smiled, only hiding her laugh, but awaited him to come back out. Leaning against the brick wall, looking up to the light that the neon sign caused, the sign that lured in most customers for their hunger for alcohol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 12 Dec 2009, 6:00 pm

Releasing the door Artemis stayed along Naomi's path following up in her foot steps until he was at her side, as the rain fell it seemed to wash over him falling off his straw woven hat. His pace was slow and daunting his main goal was just staying close to her, in his life he had always seemed to be so busy he never had much time with women. That being he had shown to be a little awkward at times, " So i guess your the new member Kyogi talked about." Stating the obvious was just a attempt to make small talk. As the flickering Neon lights above them dripped with water Artemis slid his hand gently up the opening in his robe, re-buttoning the snaps on his jacket quickly and efficiently as he could Art balled his hands into fits while he slid them back into his robe pockets.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSun 13 Dec 2009, 9:50 am

Nao shook her head in response to Artemis, though stopping once she looked back up to him, crossing her arms slightly to keep herself warm in the damp weather, noticing she should have wore her robes, but didn't bother because it was a night out, especially for her. She felt his robes silently touch her leg, being fine all the same. Nao watched the neon lights begin to flicker again, the water running off them and onto the ground. The path underneath their feet was full of puddles and mud from the dirt path beside her. Noticing his fists gently push into his pockets, she looked at the ground again with a bright smile.

"Well.. I'm not exactly new. I was kidnapped from Sunagakure by the leader before Kyogi. I was kidnapped for awhile, before they realized I was a kunoichi, and trained me as their own. My sensei, another puppet master, she trained me well, and died, so I took her spot as an Akatsuki when I was almost considered an adult. I was eighteen at the time, and had been an Akatsuki ever since."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:04 pm

Listening to the young girls story Artemis seemed to have a little trouble concentrating her beauty steadily consumed his gaze, much like he was being hypnotized the Shinobi fell deeper and deeper into Naomi's eyes. As the two walked on the dirt ridden path the rain seemed to fade in and out, as the small rain droplets collided with Arty's straw hat they instantly exploded up spreading the small splash. Tipping his hat up briefly Artemis lifted his faced up letting the rain hit his face while simultaneously opening his right eye lid, soon his face started to collect small spashes of water. Both his eyes glared upwards into the rain clouds above, his Sharingan watched as the lightning surged in the clouds just overhead. When Naomi stated that she had been born in Suna a strange mixed up feeling brewed deep within the Man.

" I.. I.. I Come from Sunagakure As well.."

Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeSat 02 Jan 2010, 12:25 pm

Naomi lifted her head, only to see the man beside her looking at her, the raindrops falling onto his face as he shifted his head towards the sky, once again, as Naomi smiled, in response to his statement. Her face moist from the weather, and her hair was starting to get wet, as the rain fell onto her hood, slowly falling onto her face, and slowly drifting past her nose, as she realized she already had a thing for him, as the thunder boomed lightly in the clouds, as the rain steadily grew faster, the rain pelting her quickly as she used her hand for protection against her head, trying not to get her whole body wet, as she smiled, their voices barely coming through the rain.

Nao quickly took her hand away from her head, and pulled her hood further then it was, letting her hands into her pockets, and moving a little closer to Artemis, as she walked closely along-side him, the moon slowly rising further, gleaming lightly against them, as they walked silently together.

"Sunagakure .." she whispered to herself, "Sunagakure was where I would like to be again, but they hate me, now, they really do. I could never go back without being strangled to death."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 6:56 pm

Slowly tilting his head back down Artemis shifted his legs to the left just enough to squeeze in closer to the girl, carefully swigging his arm around Arty softly placed his hand on her hip pulling her in gently. Still side by side the two walk for some time leaving the gleaming lights of the village behind them, soon the two made there way off into the woods just outside the rain. As the kept there slow daunting pace they soon came to a cross roads in the path, a sign stuck up in the distance its bold black lettering against the white background was somewhat boring and off putting. Taking a quick look over the sign Artemis read out the directions aloud as to make sure his brain would register the directions, keeping his mind on the signs appeared to be hard , strangely it seemed a rather difficult task trying to take his eyes off naomi, her dark deep eyes drew him closer and closer.

" why can you go back to Suna?" He asked politely.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeMon 04 Jan 2010, 7:26 pm

Feeling her body just being gently pulled closer to him, her shoulder touching his as they walked, her warmth connecting with his, and their bodies warmer then they would be if they were apart. The two headed into the forest, the mist making her feel a little lost, but when the sign appeared, she felt even safer, but soon felt safer once Artemis ever since she had known he was watching her, as she smiled lightly, his hand still placed on her hip, and feeling warmer, in a position with her head against his, his legs shifting to get even closer, his each movement felt, but his voice was soon consumed by the pulse that she could hear, slowly closing her eyes gently, but followed Artemis's footsteps, feeling the rain hit her face again, with the wind blowing her hood off of her head, her hair gently falling onto her shoulders, the colour a gentle, soft pink, her eyes opened to notice so, noticing how close she had been to him, which was closer then she had expected, as she pulled herself to a stop once they had reached a plain dead end that hadn't been mentioned on the side, a field just ahead, closed in by fences, as she felt the rain soaking her clothing that had been underneath her coat, as she smiled, not really caring, since she had been with 'him'.

Her eyes shifted to a bunch of trees in the distance to the right of them, which looked dry, and comfortable, and to the left, an open area, with people everywhere, really wanting to be alone with him, to have a good time, she pointed to the right of them, the tight gathering of trees doused the slightest anywhere else they travelled, as she shivered from the chill that ran down her spine from her wet clothing. With a small pull of his shoulder, she brought him in front of her, with a smile that could lure anyone into her, her pouty lips curved the slightest bit, making a cute expression, a pink tint lighting just the top of her soft cheeks, and looking at the ground, their feet both covered in dirt picked up on the way they had come, the mud only dirtying the soles of their sandles, and with a quick 'movement' as they call it, Naomi had risen her head, to look back at Artemis with the same smile, the mist slowly dazing her as she wrapped her arms around his neck and staring into his eyes, and having her thumb rubbing the back of his neck slightly, the small hairs tingling against her thumb as she did, and smiling more romantically.

"What can I go back for? she pondered slightly, her lips curling into a wondering frown, her eyes looking to the ground again. "Not really much, since I've ever met you, Arty." Lifting her head again, and smiling, gently letting her head get closer to his, but a gap big enough so he would have to move the slightest bit to reach her lips, but not so greedy for a kiss, she stood there, her lips curled into a gentle smile, and her eyes open, watching his eyes, and his watching hers, since he was trying to tear his eyes off her so he could pay attention to something else, that, she knew completely well, since he had eyed her the entire time.
Back to top Go down
Shizai
Genin
Genin
Shizai

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitimeTue 19 Jan 2010, 5:27 pm

[You gonna post, or PM from now on ?]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]   No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

No Mercy, No Truth . [Arty .] - [Others, PM Both to Join .] [PG 13]
Page 1 of 1