Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

On The Road Again

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

On The Road Again - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:34 pm

There was another noise , a crunching one . " never mind " whimpered Sakon climbing back into the
cab with a small shark hanging off his arm . Blood was already all over the seat , the shark must
have taken out at least half of Sakon's arm . Painfull .

(( not really , they have tv's and stuff in Naruto why can't they have cars ))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:37 pm

ki chuckled. (they had copor systems. why not cars?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:53 pm

Sakon pulled the shark off along with the skin and muscle of half off his left arm " it isn't as bad as
it looks " .... a complete lie . It was worse then it looked , half his flipping arm was missing .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:55 pm

i turned around. "here." ki touched sakons arm. it felt like a pain that was hot and old at the same time. when ki removed his hand. his arm was there again. but with an insignia.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:57 pm

" Oh now Im branded " moaned Sakon slumping in the bloodstained seat " nice symbol though " .
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:14 pm

" its of my clan. its a blood drop surounded by a baring snake."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 4:19 pm

Sakon pushed Ki roughly to make him turn the wheel and swerve . " you almost hit the fat truck driver "
he looked serious for once " we can't afford to get a dent that big in this truck " . Still serious .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 7:39 am

"Sakon..." Minato said from above the truck. " Now that Ki has branded you, he and you have a mental link. Be careful not to think any thing naughty, Ki will know..." Minato exclaimed as he giggled. He looked around for any signs of the village. It was funny how he was so goofy when not on akatsuki buisness, but so serious when fighting.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 10:49 am

Sakon laughed softly , like he was mad or something " I feel sorry for him , the stuff that goes on inside
my head isn't what you expect " his laugh started getting louder and more manic , more eerir . He turned to
Minato and widened his eyes , they were bright red .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:03 am

" Oh sheesh. Not again " He said as he saw Nibiki. He got up, dusting his clothes " Alright then Nibiki, this time i will make you mine" he said coldly, becoming serious again. He got down from the truck. Ki, please control him before i kill him." he asked Ki poilitely
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:16 am

The truck lost all its heat and started to implode , a rivet smashing into Minato . Sakon was laughing more
manically then ever . All the ninja's had freeze burns from the sudden drop in temperature , Sakon's
seemed to be changing , More imploding almost breking the truck , there was a scream , then it all stopped .
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

Minato knew that he could not waste time by fighting Sakon, as his client was one who hated to weight. " I am sorry sakon, lets continue this some other time." he said as he flickered away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 17 Jul 2008, 12:32 pm

" Don't know what he was planning to do " said Sakon " Nibiki blinded himself so sharingan wouldn't
work on him " . Then they noticed that the road was getting steeper " looks like we're almost there " .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Road Again   On The Road Again - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road Again
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2