Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

studying in the leaf village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:13 pm

"no, without that process they would age normally, if it will affect their powers, i have no idea"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 10:14 pm

well we dont have a willing subject to this unless ki or nina would go along which i doubt
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:24 am

"well you can try it with the skin, but i have no idea if it would work" he began walking towards the door "well other than that, there is not much more we can do here"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:28 am

Kitaro shocked the skin and it stopped reanimating itself and within 1 minute it had died and stayed dead "well we know we shouldnt do that to living willows if we are peacful c ya kisho i look forward to working with you again and maybe coming to the village of the kimura's sometime" Kitaro called after Kisho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:31 am

"i doubt you will get to see my village in the near future, we only let in outsiders if we have business with them" he left the room and closed the door behind him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:32 am

Kisho have you heard of heaven summoning they are beasts with strange powers and abilities and so far im the only one who can get to them if you take me there ill let you study them but not the commander
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:37 am

"i'll pass, things not of this world don't quite interest me at the moment, i'll stick with earthly knowledge for now, i'll contact you if i change my mind"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 16 Jul 2008, 12:39 am

we shall see
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

ki chuckled. "i changed the atomic structure of my skin when i pulled it off, and when you send a volt of lighting through, itll just redirect it. but who cares, eh? im just a gunea pig." ki has swallowed the ice cube and was now lounging on the sill.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:01 pm

no ki we are intrigued by you
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:06 pm

"then i guess i should tell you that we are ot the only new speices of human."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 7:29 pm

go on does this have something to do with the ants and wolvves you talked about before
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 21 Jul 2008, 11:19 pm

"yes, we are the woodpeckers. those who kill off the weaklings. there are two other clans."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 3:49 pm

interesting please continue
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 4:44 pm

ki smiled. "and the wolves, who keep us in check. we only know that they are the complete oposite of us and 10x more powerful. thats all im alwoed to tell you."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 5:16 pm

a bird flew in and perched on kis head. "ah, there torisho is...i was wondering where you were." the bird replies. "in the tropics of course you insuffient, mind drained worm."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

ki pulled torisho off his head. "this is one of my capsules. he is my wisdom capsule." ki chuckled airily.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 6:14 pm

"interesting but i need you to tell me more" Kitaro said as he fingered his sword
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 25 Jul 2008, 8:55 pm

ki siled. "no amount of threatening is going to make me talk." ki absorbed his capsule. the look of his childish eyes turned hard as stone and his usually teasing smile turned to a frown.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

studying in the leaf village
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3