Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

studying in the leaf village

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:43 pm

"there is the large chunk of skin he ripped off" he pointed to an air tight container on the table
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:44 pm

all right we will each examine a peace of it
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:45 pm

"ok, if you insist" he pulled it out and sliced off two peices, than took one over to the microscope and began studying it
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:48 pm

the skin was one of the strangest things Kitaro has ever seen with almost no resemblence to human skin
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:52 pm

As kisho examined the skin he noticed that unlike human skin that has seven layers it instead only has 2
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:53 pm

the layers were thicker than humans but still covered less area
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:57 pm

<15 minutes later>
"well i've found out everything i can with this equipment" he turned to face kitaro "unlike human skin it only has two layers but it is far more durable and harder to break, it also doest have the same pattern as normal skin, it is aligned in rows and columns"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:58 pm

does it do the same thing the hair does
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:02 am

"pretty much, but the skin is much more durable than the hair"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:03 am

so it is a high chance that is how the willows live so long could you find a cure or a cancelation in case of willow invasion
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:05 am

"or an electric shock with enough voltage could interrupt the process"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:06 am

and stop it with enough force making them age 5.7x the human speed please develope a way to do so and see if the chair has the same properties i will wait here for you
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 12:58 am

"well the chair will probably only tell us things about it, not ki or the atom eyes, and do you realize how little i go home"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:37 am

ki apeard on top of kishos head. " never i supose..." he was munching on a stick of gum.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:40 am

"do you know what kinds of acids go into that gum" he said as he threw Ki off his head
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:44 am

"plenty, but my body can back track it as long as i dont swallow it. and if i do, it goes into this specal tube that back tracks it back up to my mouth. so its an automatic upchuck. but i have to know that it in me."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:47 am

"well seeing what the acid did to your skin i figured it would do something to your mouth"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:49 am

"no, since blood regularily goes through there, it strengthens my bones times ten for every mouthfull of blood i take in. but we dont salivate like you so we dont taste. we sense.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:51 am

"well anyway, what are you doing here"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 1:55 am

"i was bored so i located you. its fun seeing how you homo saphiens think." ki hopped down. "and i noticed you studying my stuff. ill tell you this. our blood runs thick in our clan. any disruption and it attacks. even if we ourselves are dead." ki leaned back on a counter.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:02 pm

sos your blood lives as you die and come back blood is what holds your memories then i guess blood is who you are and your body justs supports it interesting
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 2:04 pm

ki chuckled. "i am the blood. this is just an outer shell i wear for my own amusement." ki hopped on the window sill. then pulled out an ice cube. it wasnt melting as he sucked on it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 4:30 pm

exactly as i had figured out and that means that if we electric volt you into your body stopping the process you would become just blood harmless blood
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:49 pm

"that is not what i meant" he stood up and walked around a little "what i meant was that maybe, with a large enough shock, it might be possible to stop the process of dieing and reanimating"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 15 Jul 2008, 9:51 pm

without that it would just be blood in a body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: studying in the leaf village   studying in the leaf village - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

studying in the leaf village
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next