Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B rank
Village: -

A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Empty
PostSubject: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeWed 17 Feb 2010, 9:51 pm

Being a legacy of her clan, but the youngest, it was hard to understand the true meaning of her position. Her small figure gave off opinions to people easily, being short for her age. Tears often strolled down her cheeks from her pain, and the salt stung her eyes. The smell of blood often frightened her, but she grew up, stronger, more powerful, more .. harsh and cold.
Her life was hard enough as it is, living on her own, her father abandoning her, and her mother dying at birth. She had her own apartment at the clan HQ luckily, though the mortgage was hard to work for, but at least she had a shelter to sit under, without it, she would be without anyone, a criminal, just like the rest of her clan who decided to hurt someone. Nara, were a pet peeve to her, being that she hates them, an obvious trait of the clan. Her eyes lusted with fear, and her body shook from the immense pain she took everyday.
One night, warm, with a gentle breeze, she decided to take a stroll, and putting on a black t-shirt with a panda on it, and blue denim shorts and fashionable sandles. She brushed her turquoise hair nicely, to make it silky, and even. She tied it in two large pigtails, with pink and black clips to hold them together. An essential hanged on her waistband, a belt filled with unnoticable ninja tools, such as kunai, shuriken, and senbon. Safely in hold she held a crystal rose in her hand she had made for a maid of her clan, though she didn't accept it.
She sneakily past some people, who reinforced the safety of the village, the tall men watching every movement in the area. She started to run out of fear, the leader, obviously shouting commands in a different language she didn't know. The breeze pounded against her face, and three men were just barely a meter behind her, ready to pounce and pin her down. She felt the tears build up in her eyes when she felt something cold hit her back, a dull point, as she stopped, smelling the blood that fell from the tear it made in her skin. Turning around, she instantly flew a punch at the closest man, and jumped off of his unconcious corpse, the other man ran away in fear. Hatsu fell to the ground, clenching onto her knees, feeling as if she would never let go. She felt the blood course out of her wound the blade made just above her waistline, making her cheeks swell with tears. She was lucky, if she hadn't felt the pain, but she felt the immense pain, unlike she hoped the difference.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 3:22 am

His footsteps were silent and dark, his eyepatch being over his right optical, his blackened hue of his left eye looking towards the edge of the men attacking a small girl.
He disliked people like that, he hated them with a passion of his own being, while he remembered times of joy in the village. He was once here on a visitation for small objects of power such as special seals, but he didn't care.
Swaying his right mechanism up from his side, the spike retracted itself out from it's being, a massive blaze of power coming up to block the men from the girl, and char them to ash. But the moment was too soon to celebrate.
Many other guards came down from their places, attempting to capture him. Futile attempts. His gaze shifted from one guard to another, annoyed at the sight of their very existence.
The Amizaru clan's leader wasn't very surprised at their loss of two of their men, but he didn't shed a tear. He was secretly an Akatsuki, but none of his clothing showed him as such, no record of his existence was in any file but one.
Snapping his fingers just once, a massive flame came over his being, his spike mechanism on his right arm slicing through them all in just a flash of his being. He was strong, too strong.
But as he went towards the girl on the ground, he let his feet stop just before her being, his head tilted down at her.
"Who are you, girl? And why were they attacking you?"

OOC: This is Ruin. >> Yes, I believe he traveled here, I think.
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 11:20 am

The girl looked up at him, her face covered slightly with red fluids from killing one of the guards. Shaking as can be, hearing the men roar, swords shattering, and screams of death made her feel like she was a criminal, just like the rest of her clan. She rose her head slightly, the tears still strolling down her face, her hand wiping them away, but they just kept coming, like an endless rainfall. Her turquoise eyes were unlike anything else, cold, and from looking at his face, she quickly stood, backing away, her body trembling with fear. She needed help, and if she couldn't get it, she felt as if she was going to die. She knew she was smart, and she knew her clan very well, so would it hurt to use her kekkai genkai? She pulled two other kunai from her satchel, and almost fell from her shaking. She crouched down, holding three kunai in each hand, with a crystal kunai she created herself in her mouth. Watching him look at her, she registered his dark face, all of his features, and somehow, put in her mind that he was somewhere he shouldn't be. She quickly let a small release of her kekkai genkai roam around the man's feet, not grasping him, but slowly building up to his knees, not yet to trap him, for one movement, and he could be standing there, with people digging him out with diamonds. She shook her head slowly.
"Don't move, or you will stick to that very spot for many years to come." with a late response to his other questions, she grimaced, only growling a bit under her breath. "Who I am, is none of your business."
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeSat 20 Feb 2010, 2:34 pm

His feet were held on the ground, his optic swaying to look at it, then towards the girl. Those eyes, that Kunai, this diamond at his feet. This girl was something else, and may be of some use to him.
Pressing his arms back down to his side, he simply stared at the girl with his blackened hue, with a small annoyed look. Trapped for many years? The crystal would rot away before he could die of years.
"Years are nothing to me girl, I've lived far longer than anyone you would ever come in contact with until today." he said in darkened words of his own black voice.
Swaying his mechanism to slide back into it's self, the spike retracted into it, showing nothing of it's being until called again. Fire receded from the area and back into the seal that showed slightly, and faded down.
"I wish to ask thine name for reasons for saving thee, dear girl, Threaten me and you shall join them in their burning hell." he said within a darker voice, his lips showing a small grip upon their curling.
Crystal, Time, Death, Blood, and Oblivion. What a nice way to start the boring day off, than with a bang. Though he was set on using weapons only, he had special tricks up his sleeves.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 6:07 pm

She chuckled lightly to herself, pulling the clips out of her long pigtails, the turquoise hair falling past her hips, as she made the crystal close in on his feet, making it almost impossible to escape, and with a grin on her expression, watching his eyes slightly, the hue almost black, making her step back a little.
"Save thee, how old are you, old man? You must be trying to save mental idiots." she laughed slightly, only letting her hand rest on his shoulder. "Take care, have fun being trapped." she took one small smile, giving him a slight shove as she passed into the darkness. Shattering was heard as she allowed him to escape.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 22 Feb 2010, 7:59 pm

A grin on his expression showed to the girl as a small pounding of a shattering amount of chakra blasted out from the right spike on his arm, smashing the crystals into nothing but poached diamonds.
"I'm an Amizaru clan member, I've lived for Sixteen thousand and Fifty years, But I merely look Nineteen." he said in dark, vibrating letters. His voice was scary, dark even, it was as if the devil had come to earth.
"You dare underestimate the esteemed leader of one of the most unkillable clans in the world, you must pay a nice toll for such a treason." he spoke just once more, his right arm aimed towards her, "And explain me a good reason not to take your head from your shoulders right now."
He knew where she was in the darkness, she couldn't hide from him at all. He was almost a God in power, in strength, wisdom, he was nearly unstoppable.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 6:27 pm

Hearing the shattering, and his burst of uncalled anger, she only giggled to herself, hearing his age only made her grin. "So you are an old man." she raised her hand to her mouth to giggle once again, hearing his voice shaky made her smile, she knew she could break anyone's nerves. She kept giggling, only lowering her hand to her waist again and sneering at him in disgust. "Looks like someone's going to pop his gasket." she smiled even wider with another short giggle, seeing his hand raise just beside her head. "Because I can be an apprentice to even you. I am useful in many ways, such as being a mental maniac, or using Shouton-type ninjutsu." she got only so disgusted in a day, though she continued to laugh, and make steam in fury.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Mar 2010, 8:24 pm

Darkness almost filled his dark appetite for blood, his mechanism aimed towards her head only so slightly. "You, an Apprentice to me? What could you possibly offer to me other than making crystals? My Ninjutsu is much stronger than yours. Although, I could use you for your nice personality, you seem not frightened, even to my darkened appearance..." he said within the darkest and scariest voice he would ever be able to make. His red optic began to shift to glare towards the girl as he retracted his spike back into the mechanism on his wrist.
"If you defy me even once, I will tear your chest open and tear out your heart with my bare hands, Mortal." he allowed his right arm to move back down to his side, his darkened glare moving away from her. He knew he couldn't trust her yet, an apprentice? For him? Hm, a small human girl might be useful to him. Maybe in more ways than one.
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 11:11 am

[Donno what to post . Topic end, and recontinue it in travelling to another country to the Akatsuki Base ?]
Back to top Go down
Lexion
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Lexion

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 12:31 pm

((Please use bigger words next time.))
Back to top Go down
Infinite
Genin
Genin
Infinite

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 1:56 pm

[Uh.. Okay ? It's not that bad, I write smaller iRL .]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Mar 2010, 7:50 pm

OOC: Fine, Naru-Naru. I guess I'll have to make that topic. :/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]   A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Heart to Break Through .. [Open to Sunagakure Shinobi .]
Page 1 of 1