Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Empty
PostSubject: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 8:42 pm

Kiran sits in the forest of death in some grass next to a tree, waiting for someone to show up..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeFri 18 Jul 2008, 8:52 pm

Ryuku comes down and says sorry dident mean to come here
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:04 am

"I am waiting for people to show up. I want to fight someone." Kiran said.
"where were you headed?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:06 am

Kisho sat in a tree watching the two, than said "so, you're looking for a fight" he dropped down from the tree, landing on the ground with such force his feet sank in about an inch "i'm ready for a spar"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:18 am

Kiran observed Kisho's landing. Roughly an inch deep he sank into the ground. Who is this guy? Kiran thought.

"I'm game." Kiran testily answered.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:19 am

Kisho spread his legs slightly and raised his arms and took a boxing stance "whenever you're ready"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:30 am

Kiran lifted an eyebrow. With his fists..? Really, who is this guy..? Kiran thought.

Kiran put himself in a different stance as Kisho.
He stood with his left elbow bent in front of him, and his right hand behind hiim, and gave a small nod.

((OOC: Kind of like rock lee's stance, you know..))
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:35 am

"let the dance begin" kisho dashed at Kiran and began to throw several punches
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:39 am

As the punches came in rapidly, Kiran was surprised.
This speed...? Is he a taijutsu user..? Kiran thought to himself.
Kiran narrowed his eyes and began dodging.
The punches kept coming in an unexpected order.
Kiran jumped back a few steps.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 1:41 am

Kisho dashed behind Kiran with blinding speed and swept his leg out from under him "i'll admit you're fast"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 2:32 am

rucanmaru was watching the fight in a tree waiting for the right time to go in >.< heheh this is easy ill wait for the right time then bam! K O heheh he laughed quietly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 12:39 pm

Ryuku came back and said (kisho I guess I can be late and sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:30 pm

Kisho wrote:
Kisho dashed behind Kiran with blinding speed and swept his leg out from under him "i'll admit you're fast"

Kiran was surprised This guy is good.. he thought to himself. He nearly fell back from that surprise kick, but he caught himself with his left hand and kicked with his foot.
Kiran was thinking What is this guy capable of..? as he heard a small noise from one of the trees. Some one was watching!
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:46 pm

"but i'm faster" he grabbed Kiran's foot and threw him into the trees towards the hidden person "and when you come back bring the visitor with you"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:50 pm

"Why do I have to bring him in?" Kiran said in an annoyed tone. "Fine.."
Kiran punched the tree and the unwanted visitor fell to the floor.
Kiran dragged him along to Kisho.
"Your problem now."
And Kiran threw him in Kisho's direction.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:52 pm

Kisho caught him and said "rucanmaru, can't you ever leave me alone" he threw him off to the side "you better stay out of this fight" he turned back to Kiran "now where were we" he said as he again took a boxing stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:56 pm

Kiran smirks. He stood parallel to Kisho and took the same stance as he did before.
"Ready when you are."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 3:58 pm

"konoha senpu" he lunged at kiran and spun to put weight into the kick
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:10 pm

Kiran got hit and flew back 5 yards. I was waiting for an attack. Finally. At least I know he's a taijutsu user.He thought to himself as he wiped some blood off his cheek. He stayed on the floor and threw a few shurikens.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:11 pm

Kisho caught them "now now, try a little harder" he threw them into the ground and waited

Last edited by Kisho on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 4:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:14 pm

Kiran gave a smirk, and narrowed his eyes. "Don't you mean try a little?" Kiran said as he went into a crouched position, with one hand on the floor and the other in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:19 pm

kisho pulled out a staff and took a defensive stance want waited for an attack
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:22 pm

Kiran raised an eyebrow. "Are you waiting for my attack? I won't use any jutsu. I'm saving it for the CE."
Kiran got up, and went in a boxing stance that Kisho was just in. He threw a few punches, and a roundhouse kick.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:28 pm

Easily knocking away the attacks with his staff he said "haven't you heard, there might not even be an exam this year" he dropped close to the ground and used his staff to knock Kiran's feet our from under him
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:37 pm

Kiran, wasn't surprised by that last move. He got on his hands and kicked.
"Well, I like to 'observe' this village's fighting styles. One by one." Kiran said patiently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next