Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:43 pm

"well to bad, i'm not part of any ninja village at the moment" he jumped back several feet and put his staff back into his cloak and took his boxing stance again
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:46 pm

Kiran didn't bother. He stood to his feet.
"Kisho, right..?" He asked as he held a kunai in his hand and flashed some light at Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:48 pm

"preceptive, but do you know anything else about me" he appeared behind Kiran and held a kunai to his neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:55 pm

I knew I heard his name before... Kiran thought to himself.
"Yes, as a matter of fact, I do." Kiran said as he stayed in the same position. "You're that rogue ninja from the hidden leaf, according to your forehead protector." Kiran said as he took a glimpse of it. "You dishonored your village and they are after you. What I would ask, is why you are here."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 4:57 pm

"close but you got the village wrong, i'm from the rain" he pressed the kunai tighter against kiran's neck and said "an i'm here for my own purposes"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:01 pm

"I get these villages wrong, my mistake." Kiran said as if he was unaware of the kunai closing in on his neck.
Hold on, did he just say, rain village? Is it possible he is here to destroy Konoha?
"I'm sorry, but have we met?" Kiran kept talking. "Do you know who I am?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:04 pm

"no, and at the moment i don't much care to find out" he pulled the kunai away from kiran's neck and put it away "now let us continue our little skirmish" he step back and took his boxing stance
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:10 pm

Kiran was still holding his own kunai. He jumped back and asked, "Were the Rain and Hidden Mist village communicating, hmm, I don't know, 3, 4 years ago?" and added "Or is that beyond your knowledge?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:13 pm

kisho sighed "why must you ruin our battle with such nonsense, and so you know, i left the rain almost 5 years ago, but even so i do know the answer" he dashed at kiran and threw his fist into kiran's stomach
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:19 pm

Kiran held a kunai to Kisho's neck, very close. Kisho discoved it was a water clone.
"Tell me what I want to know." Kiran said. "Were they, or weren't they?"
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:21 pm

"why does it matter to you" he said as he grabbed Kiran's arm and threw him over is shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:23 pm

Kiran landed on his feet. "Why it matters doesn't concern you." Kiran answered.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:24 pm

"well i think you might want to give me a reason to tell you but i guess not" he turned his back to Kiran and shrugged his shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:28 pm

"How do I know you'll actually tell me, or how do I know you won't lie. I can't trust a wanderer." Kiran said.
"And not smart to turn your back on an enemy, during a fight.
Kiran threw a kunai at the back of his head, while saying, "You might not want to turn around."
I know he'll dodge it or catch it, use a substitution, or water clone. Lets see what he'll do.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:30 pm

He tilted his head to left and let the kunai fly past his head "and why wouldn't i want to turn around"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:36 pm

Kiran went behind Kisho once he was facing forward again. He did so almost soundlessly. And he put his fist next to Kisho's right ear, where Kisho couldn't see.

"I don't know. Just don't turn to your right."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:41 pm

"than how about a punt" he jumped and slammed both of his feet into Kiran's chest
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:52 pm

Kiran coughed up blood "Heh, you got me, but you got hurt too." he said as Kisho fell on his head.

Kiran was about to step on Kisho, but he got up. "Now tell me if the rain and the hidden mist were communicating or not, 4, or 5 years ago!" Kiran demanded.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:55 pm

"a broke rib is worse than a bump on the head" he stood up and dusted off his clothes "and i'm not going to tell you, mainly because you being a leaf shinobi have no reason to mettle in the affairs og the mist and rain villages"
he turned to face kiran "if you want to know that bad why not just go ask Lee, being the mizukage he would know"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:57 pm

"hahahah" all of a sudden comes flying in a trys to slash kisho with his sword
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 5:59 pm

Kisho catches the sword with his fingers and says "i told you to stay out of this, or do you want me to get my tin can hit man" he glared at rucanmaru with a look of pure evil in his eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:04 pm

as he was holding the blade his finger statrted to get weaker "ha i wouldn't hold on so long this sword drains charka from whatever it touches" he said as he pulled out another sword "and i don't mind thme i got sunglasses >.<
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:08 pm

"if you insist" he grabbed the blade and twisted it, pulling it away from rucanmanru "how about this" he turned the bald against rucan's neck
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:10 pm

"sorry my own blade knows me from others it wont drain my charka" he said as he grab kisho's arm pulling it closer then putting his finger in kisho's shoulder "lighting laser" all of a sudden a beam of lighting came from rucanmaru finger and going through if shoulder
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:13 pm

he fell to the ground and became a puddle "try again" he said as he appeared behind rucan holding two swords to his neck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next