Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:16 pm

"not bad" then rucanmaru did a backflip over kisho getting behind him then kicking him away " ok which one will i use today" he pulls out a trunk full of swords that look all the same "this one" he pulls out a random sword "Full Sword Release!!!" the sword starts glowing and its shape changed into a sword buts its blade was all shurken
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:24 pm

Kiran snuck behind Rucanmaru, kicked him to Kisho, and stole two swords out of Rucanmaru's trunk.
He handed one to Kisho and they both trapped Rucanmaru between the swords.

"Now Kisho, I can't ask Lee, he knows my reputation. Just tell me what I want to know." Kiran said.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:26 pm

the swords suddenly had spikes in the handles making both of them drop the swords "don't touch my swords" he said giving an evil look at kiran as he used his shurkien blade to wrap him "water clone justu" he creates 4 clones to pick up the swords and putt them into the trunk the disapears (going to be off for a while be back to finsh this up >.<)

Last edited by Rucanmaru on Sat 19 Jul 2008, 6:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:29 pm

That Rucanmaru guy is weird.. Kiran thought.
"So are you going to tell me or not?" Kiran asked Kisho.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 6:57 pm

"no" he turned his back to Kiran again "and i doubt you have such a reputation that you can't talk to Lee, even i, who was sentenced to death, talk to him every now and again" he began walking towards a tree and sat down "and it seems like you have your hands full with little ruca here" he pulled out a book "talk to me when you've beaten him"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:05 pm

Kiran threw a kunai at his book, and it was hanging from the kunai, on a tree.
"Quit reading while we're clearly in a fight." Kiran said, as he narrowed his eyes. "Ruca left."
Kiran jumped in front of Kisho about 3 yards away and said, "Yes I do have that kind of reputation.."
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:15 pm

"do you realize what you did" he pulled the kunai out of the book "you're going to pay for ruining my book, it is one of the only three left in the world" he turned to Kiran and the look in his eyes was of pure evil, he closed his eyes and said "hidden mist jutsu" a think mist covered the field, it made in impossible to see anything farther than a few inches away, he than opened his eyes and said "Zatôichi", his eyes fogged over, and he dropped his cloak, than appeared behind Kiran, holding a sword to his neck than said "this blade is covered in a special toxin that i received from a 'friend of the family' " he took the sword and sliced across his shoulder
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:40 pm

Then water appeared at his feet. Kiran was gone. Kiran ran in one direction and kept going. He hit a tree and made a thud sound. He got up and ran around the trees, sometimes hitting them as he went along.

Jeez, that because of some book... Kiran thought.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:44 pm

Kisho appeared before Kiran, holding the sword's tip to his face "i told you, you're gonna pay" he sliced across kiran chest, just barely cutting through the skin, but enough to let the poison into his system
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:48 pm

Once he heard Kisho's voice, he did some hand signs and did substitution jutsu.
Oh my gosh, I barely made it. This guy is pretty good.. Kiran thought.
He walked around until he tripped on the book.
Hehe.. Kiran thought.
"Kisho, release the hidden mist jutsu or I'll crisp your book!" He threatened.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:51 pm

Kisho appeared behind Kiran, slicing along the side of his gut, letting the toxin on thr sword begin to take effect "if you do that, your head will be mine" he place the sword along the side of Kiran's neck, letting him feel the clod steel coated in, to him, an unidentified poison
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 8:58 pm

Kiran jumped away, a little before the poison would take effect.
"If you remove the jutsu, I drop the book. Deal?" Kiran comprimised. "You release the jutsu first, though, and if you don't trust me, just think, why would I need the book? " Kiran shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 9:03 pm

"i think you'll find it hard to do anything, seeing as the poison should be taking affect" kisho sheathed his sword and appeared before Kiran "and thin is mine" he said as he took the book out of Kiran's limp grasp "finding it hard to move yet" he put the ruined book into his pouch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 9:26 pm

"At least your book is ruined." Kiran barely smirked. "Good thing I'm leaving this village anyway."
With that, he limped away. And dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:08 pm

((you can't move, the poison is the paralyzing poison i got from one of the knights i can summon))

"you aren't going anywhere" he put his hands together and the mist disappeared "you're going to stay right there and i'm gonna pound out every yen that this book is worth" he walked over to Kiran "don't worry, i'm not going to kill you, but you might feel some pressure" he grabbed Kiran's arm and snapped it over his leg like a branch
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

((dang..))

Kiran got annoyed. And he gave a wtf kind of look.
"And if I could replace that book of yours?" Kiran questioned.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:24 pm

"you can't, i know where the other two are" he broke Kiran's other arm "my grandfather has one" he placed his foot on Kiran's chest "and the other one was lost when the ship ferrying the owner was sunk in the middle of the ocean, it was never retrieved" he began to press down with his foot
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:35 pm

"Well you know what, that wasn't your copy I stuck the kunai into. You know the one that you said, 'sunk in the ferry'? Well it actually didn't. My friend loved that book as well and she kept it in her bag and kept swimming for 6 days until she reached land. Then when she told me to flee here, she gave me the book. I don't know why, but she gave it to me. So I used it as a distraction. Yours is in my pocket. I can't reach it, so just take it.." Kiran said.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 19 Jul 2008, 10:43 pm

"mine or yours, you destroyed a priceless artifact that is older than even ninjutsu" he press down harder with his foot and took the book out of Kiran's pocket "i'm still going to make you pay, but not as much, i'll finish off with your legs" he took his foot off kiran's chest and walked to he legs "this might hurt a little" he lifted up his foot and slammed it down with tremendous force, shattering the bone, than repeated with the other leg "i'll send a medical team to pick you up" kisho said as he put the book in his pouch, picked up his cloak and put it back on, than left the arena
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 20 Jul 2008, 12:19 am

Oh jeez this guy is annoying... Kiran thought to himself. I hope I don't see him again..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs   Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Free for all battle- anyone of any level can vs
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3