Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Passing through the forest.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Passing through the forest. Empty
PostSubject: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeFri 22 Oct 2010, 5:02 pm

Naito comes from nowhere and the destination is not established yet. The goal is still part of a plan and in work. It is,however no good for this world. He wanders alone and looking depressed. The step count increasing slowly for this ninja and he looks to be staring at the ground as he walks. It has beeƱ a long journey. Nothing intresting has happend on awhile and the feets has started to aching. The woods are quiet. Naito stops up and remains still. He looks to be listening for sound in fear. The enemy often sneaks up on their victims. You can never be too careful. A smile appears on Naito's face. He picks a bottle slowly from his pocket and bends down.
"A new specy. You don't see that everyday. I'll collect you. There is a lot to learn from bugs such as yourself."
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeWed 27 Oct 2010, 6:24 am

"Looks like an evolution with better camoflauge and longer back legs. I can't wait to study this one more but right now I'm on a training mission." The bottle is placed within the dark Aburame bug cloak. The cloak, which has been designed for to the chakra bugs which prefurs no light. In nature they are only active at night.
"Time for hunting. I need to find a chakra source and yet with a rather weak defense. Should be here in a small country with low development of ninjas. To make it easy, I should try to target a genin." Naito grins.
"The most fun about hunting, you never know what to expect." Naito continues his walk and is heading toward a village known to produce grass ninjas.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:21 pm

Naito arrives to a big meadow. He spots in the distance a young man training ninja technique.
"He looks fine to me. This should be easy." Naito bends down and hides in the tall grass. There are bugs moving, silently and in the cover of the grass. There is no way the grassninja will be able to notice. He is fully concentrated on his training. Performing handseals and screaming: "Numbing Sound Technique!" While the bugs has arrived to his feet ans begins to climb up through his clothes.
A young kid arrives to the scene and yells: "Hi, big brother!" He waves energically and laughing.
The man is waving back. Before he can say anything, the bugs attack him. Covering him up completly and draining the strenght out of him. A scream out of pain is released into the atmosphere. The kid runs to his brother and calling for him. "Big brother, big brother, nooooo!" He falls to his knees next to his brother. "Please no, please."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeThu 28 Oct 2010, 4:34 pm

Naito walks slowly up to go pick up the loot. The kid is crying next to his brother. "Please, no. Please release him, I'll do anything. Take me instead!"
Naito sighs and thinks, what a pathetic kid. Considering the offer as well. "Oh, well, why not? You'll come with me instead." Naito waves to him with his fingers to come. The boy follows without resistance. The bugs withdraws from his brother who is yet conscouis. "Wait! No! I'll come and save you. I promise" He ensures ans continues to lie on the ground without moving.
Naito puts his hand on the kids shoulder and takes him with him. They walk away togheter.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitimeFri 29 Oct 2010, 4:44 am

Naito head to his headquarters with the kid. It is now too late to save him. I'm skipping the " travel between countries" as I doubt anyone would notice anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Passing through the forest.   Passing through the forest. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Passing through the forest.
Page 1 of 1