Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

News for the Hokage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A Rank
Village: Konohagakure

News for the Hokage Empty
PostSubject: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSat 11 Dec 2010, 8:14 pm

Tarnish entered the Hokage building, and leaned up against the wall to catch his breath for a moment. He had gone straight from his mission to report to the Hokage, and what a report he would have. He had completed the initial mission, and had a run in with the Kazekage on the way back. It was now time to tell the Hokage about everything that he had found out. Talon had flown down almost immediatly, and landed on his shoulder. He hadn't stopped screeching since the incident with their attacker. Tarnish hastily gave him some birdseed, content to rest a while longer. His headband had slipped down and fallen around his neck during the run, and in his haste he hadn't bothered to tie it back. He shifted it up to his forehead and redid the knot. Now he felt like a true ninja again.

After he had composed himself, Tarnish continued his walk to the Hokage's office. He soon arrived outside of it, and for a moment, he had to steele his confidence before knocking. Even then, he hesitated, before lightly knocking three times. He slowly opened the door, calling out as he did so."Lord Hokage, I've returned to give you my report on my mission. It's...a lengthy tale, but I do have some good news to go along with it." He stepped inside, bowing before the Hokage and awaiting his reply.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSat 18 Dec 2010, 8:39 pm

((bump) Post Ryu, darn you D:< I have heaps of IC information to tell you!!))
Back to top Go down
Ryusaki Toketsu
Retired
Retired
Ryusaki Toketsu

Location : Around the corner..beating up the homelss guy who robbed me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Wanderer

PostSubject: Re: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 3:57 pm

(Sorry pressed for time so it's gonna be short, like not even funny, short)

Ryu sat as his desk, waiting for the return of his shinobi. He had plans, ideals hopes, something of that sense, he needed something called allies to use. Without those, he'd be in danger, isolation is never something thats funny or useful. When things like that happened people tended to die, or great countries always fell. Those were not going to be his country, it was not going to be his death. The sounds of his double doors opening brought his attention tot he front of the room. Someone had returned, sporting what they said to him was good news. Instead of even bothering to respond to them, Ryu shoo his head, showing them that he knew they were there and telling them to continue on with what they had to do.
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeSun 19 Dec 2010, 5:31 pm

Bowing stiffly, Tarnish continued. "As you ordered, I set out immediatly to Iwagakure to speak with the Tsuchikage. I arrived a few days after departing and I was given an audience with her." He thought back to his first meeting with the Tsuchikage, and he smiled slightly before speaking again. "She seemed willing to cooperate fully. She extends the full support of Iwagakure." He paused for a moment to let that sink in. He took a deep breath and readied himself to tell the Hokage of what happened afterwards. "The real news..." he said slowly, "Is what happened on my way back..." He paused again before continuing. "As I neared the outskirts of the village, I was intercepted by a strange man. He attempted to capture me and interrogate me. He had a very powerful Genjutsu, he captured me in it and I still don't even know how," he said, frowning at the memory. "He may have caught me when I looked at him, but I'm not sure. At any rate, I was saved by the Kazekage, who, as far as I can understand, was passing by on his way to Iwagakure. We were heading in complete opposite directions, so thats my guess anyway. But he rescued me and drove the man away. The Kazekage told me to tell you that I met him, and that he's the new Kazekage. But...the man's words before he left..." Tarnish stopped again, looking troubled. "Before the Kazekage drove him away...he said the Akatsuki will rise to prominance, and Suna will fall..." Tarnish looked directly at the Hokage, not even attempting to hide his worry. "Sir, what is the Akatsuki?"
Back to top Go down
Tarnish
Hokage
Hokage
Tarnish

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitimeWed 22 Dec 2010, 6:37 pm

Tarnish saw the Hokage remain very still, lost in thought. He waited patiently for his next orders. After a moment, he seemed to have made up his mind. "There's much to be done. First and foremost, good job. You've done well. I do believe a promotion is in order. Here," as he spoke he reached under his desk and emerged with a Chuunin vest. He tossed it to Tarnish, who caught it. He put it on, smiling as he zipped it up. He wished dearly that there was a mirror nearby so that he could admire himself. He was grinning ear to ear as he caught the Hokage's gaze. "Do not rest on these laurels. You have done well, but there is still much to do."

He rifled through the papers on his desk, before finding a letter. He flicked it towards Tarnish, who barely managed to catch it. "The instructions for your next mission are there. Now off with you. I have work to do." Tarnish turned on his heel and marched out of the door. As soon as the large doors had closed behind him, he leaned up agains them. Wow...me? A Chuunin? he thought. He managed to pull himself together and make his way out of the building. As he left, Talon swooped down and nearly knocked Tarnish off his feet. After regaining his balance, Tarnish and Talon went home. "It's getting late. I'll check out the mission briefing first thing in the morning..." he told himself. As he made his way home, he quickly disappeared in the great darkness, wondering what the next day would hold.

[EXIT]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: News for the Hokage   News for the Hokage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

News for the Hokage
Page 1 of 1