Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Empty
PostSubject: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 06 May 2011, 8:10 am

OOC: If you are able to win the battle by strategically defeating your opponent without killing them, you will recieve "bonus points." Your battle will be constantly moderated by the staff.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 9:27 am

Saikoro watches the monitor as his name comes up randomly. Before his opponents name is displayed, he was already standing beside the Special Chunin referee. "IM READY!" Saikoro cheered with a glee in his smile, which instantly changed when he saw who his opponent was... "oh crap..."
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSat 07 May 2011, 10:11 am

Kutsui looked at the monitor as her name appeared, not showing any kind of emotion. She had, of course, noticed Saikoro’s exclamation when his name had appeared, and had judged him as a hothead. Well, now she would see if she was right. She jumped over the fence and into the arena. A rocky arena. Vegetation wouldn’t grow in this part of the world anyway. Kutsui didn’t thrive well either. She had bought a broad-brimmed hat for the occasion, to avoid sunburns on her face and neck. It looked out of the place on her head, as it was almost twice her width and made her look even thinner than she was.
Oh crap…? Why did he say oh crap? Even if he had heard about me, there would be no reason… Kutsui thought as she eyed her opponent, a green-haired konohanin with ragged clothes. I wonder what his abilities are…
“I’m ready too.” she said, and as the chunin referee started the match, she jumped a few meters back, kneading some hand seals to generate her sensory field. It was very effective during this match, since the entire fight would take place here. With the jutsu in place she drew her swords, preparing to defend herself.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 7:35 am

"No offense..." Saikoro bowed in respect to his opponent, "But I would rather be fighting a guy." Saikoro's own sense of shivery tried to peep out. Straight in attention, he put his hands on his sides and honored his opponent with a traditional bow of respect.

The Chunin referee stood between them and began to say the rules.

Saikoro nodded and agreed. "Yes, Sir." He said as the surrounding crowed cheered in anticipation. It was apparent to Saikoro that his opponent was a bit impatient, already having weapons drawn even before the referee could say 'begin!'.

Unbeknowns to Saikoro, the ref had already motioned for the match to commence, but Saikoro wasnt aware of it.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 10:46 am

Watching Saikoro bow kindly and act so formally made Kutsui a little impatient. It didn't matter for what was to come. The fight wouldn't change. The only thing it did was making her feel that Saikoro was brought up well.
"So, why don't you wanna fight a girl?" Kutsui said droningly. "Are we too weak?"
She didn't care about his answer. Whatever his reasons were, he would have to fight her anyway - or give up.
Patiently, she waited in her defensive stance for her opponent either to answer or make a move. Kutsui didn't care about what he would do. It would be fine to get the match over with before the sun got her exhausted, but on the other hand she was interested in Saikoro's thoughts. She always wanted to learn.

(Sorry for me rushing the fight in my last post, I've never tried this kind of match before
Also, short post. Expect a few of those)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeSun 08 May 2011, 9:06 pm

Saikoro tried to distance himself from the infuriated lass as he raised his hands against her in a stopping gesture, “I meant no disrespect. I can totally respect about women wanting to be treated as equal as any other man,” Saikoro tried to explain his point, “My mother would definitely agree, if only I only knew her... but regardless, Im sure it is perfectly understandable that women are wouldn’t want to be treated any different.”

Saikoro had a knack of trying to say something, but could easily be taken in a different way, “But as my father would say, someone needs to defend against predators when the other is too busy giving birth.” Saikoro just realized what hes father meant by that, the scenario being as primitively basic, given the basic role of a man and a woman. “But Im sure your perfectly capable doing both at the same time.” Saikoro said, meaning it as a compliment.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 11:52 am

(He's a funny guy)

Kutsui let out a small sigh. Every time Saikoro gave one of his stupid statements she lost a little more respect for him, though she didn’t lose patience. She tilted her head and raised her eyebrows, showing no emotion at all. Maybe, if Saikoro thought she were pissed, he would be intimidated, which would help her in the match.
"Really."
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeMon 09 May 2011, 9:07 pm

(I try to make him Deadpool funny, without the BANG BANG!!!)

The crowed started to get impatient, "START THE DAMN MATCH!" Everyone in the stands started to get bored.

Saikoro nodded and got himself ready.

Saikoro’s ocular estimation of the dimensions of the battle field is critical for his estimation of how he should program the movements of his paper figures. Estimating the height of the barrier walls, about forty to fifty feet, the radius of the battle field, a diameter of forty paces from the center... calculating in his head each variable, and also accounting for his opponents speed and capability.

After his accounting of ever plausible scenario, Saikoro turned his attention back to his opponent, “Alright, I hope I don’t disappoint you,” He said as he put his hands behind his back.

From her expression, it was obvious to Saikoro that she was a bit curious about what he was doing, “What, never seen anyone do hand seals behind their back before?” Saikoro trained to do this, somewhat preventing anyone from copying his jutsus or learning which Justus he was about to perform.

Finally, Siakoro pulled out three sheets of paper from behind him as they instantly folded into origami cranes. Saikoro flung the three towards his opponent as they darted to their target.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:35 am

(If there are any special abilities of those paper thingies, I would like to know :) Just so I don't make any mistakes regarding how they react to my defense. I expect they are harder than regular paper, as you mentioned on your app. I'd like to be reminded when you throw them.. almost forgot :o Correct me if I’m wrong.)

Moving forward towards the three paper projectiles Kutsui performed a circular swing with her swords to cut the paper in half. She was a bit surprised though, when the paper reacted as iron, getting knocked out of their way instead.
Ranged attacks, huh? Wonder if it’s his specialty… Kutsui thought to herself. She wanted to gain a little more knowledge, so she stayed where she were, taking the same stance as before.
”Is that all you do, or should I still be careful?” She said without emotion, eyeing Saikoro with an empty face.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 10:50 am

Saikoro lunged at her with great speed as he used a teleport jutsu to appear behind her, delivering a paralyzing kick, targeted to her lower spine. The attack sent his target rolling across the dirt with cloud of dust trailing behind her.

Before she could get back to her feet, Saikoro leaped into the air throwing a kunai made from an explosive tag using Saikoro’s origami jutsu. A second before impact, Saikoro made a hand signal igniting the kunai in front of her.

Using the explosion as a distraction, Saikoro once again appeared behind his target and used a combination of kicks to send her several feet off the floor. Saikoro followed up, throwing three more exploding tag kunais up at the target, each explosion pushing her higher into the sky.

Finally, Saikoro appears over his target as if about to execute his own version of the famous lion combo, but instead, Saikoro put his opponent in a paper cocoon with the opponents head exposed in mid air as they both spun, letting the momentum and gravity catch them and pull them back into the ground. The force and all Saikoro’s weight was focused on the final move, putting pressure on his opponents legs and spine, which would paralyze any common person instantly.

The dust cloud started to fade down as Saikoro stood in wonder. "I hope I didnt disappoint..." Saikoro uttered as he expected that to be the end of the match.

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Sun 15 May 2011, 7:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 11:02 am

OOC: You need to add in the jutsu you used, including the combo. And by the way, the jutsu is called "body flicker" and is simply fast movement, not a teleportation jutsu (i.e. space/time).
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 12:22 pm

(that was an awful lot of auto hits ._.)

As soon as Saikoro appeared behind Kutsui for the first time, she had sensed him with her Static Surveillance, and had turned to block his attack with her arms, countering the intended paralyzing kick, but still being pushed away across the dirt, though she slid on her feet instead of rolling.
Looking towards Saikoro who now hung in midair, she saw the paper kunai incoming, preparing to deflect it like the other ones before it. When it exploded a few meters before impact, she was blasted two meters backwards being so surprised that she didn’t notice Saikoro appearing behind her. Having been kicked up into the air and facing several kunai, she decided to pull a tricky stunt. Hidden in the smoke of the first explosion, which she had shielded herself as well as possible from, she swapped her body with a medium sized long rock. Being hidden behind a rock on the arena floor, she watched Saikoro finish his combo blasting the rock further into the air, then appearing above it just to slam it into the ground a moment later. In the heat of the moment, and through the smoke from the explosions, the opposing genin had mistaken the rock for Kutsui.
Panting from what had just happened, she quickly looked over her scorched clothes and some nasty burns she had gotten from the explosion. Even though she didn’t feel very much of the pain due to her heightened pain threshold, she knew that those kind of wounds shouldn’t be ignored for too long. However, this was not the time for treating them. Right now, she had to continue fighting. That chunin rank was serious business.
"I hope I didnt disappoint..." she heard Saikoro say, as they watched the dust fade. The half of the crowd that hadn’t seen Kutsui moving to safety gasped as the dust had cleared, and only a large broken rock was found in the small crater that Saikoro had created. This was Kutsui’s chance. Having not wasted time, she had sheathed her swords and performed one of her family’s jutsu and infused her right palm with lightning chakra. Hoping that Saikoro wouldn’t notice her, she jumped as silently as she could towards his back, planning to deliver the blow to his right shoulder, which would numb it and weaken it severely for the rest of the fight. She was careful, though, and would guard herself with her left arm and legs if Saikoro were to counterattack.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 8:06 pm

(I was trying to bate you into posting longer. Anyway, ok, I got how it goes, post under the story which jutsus were used. I'll try to do that)

Saikoro's eyes widen in surprise as he only saw a thin cut boulder in place of which he thought was his opponent's broken neck. "Replacement!?" He uttered to himself.

It was basic knowledge that any trick should be instantly followed up, or the chance to mount a surprise attack would have been wasted. This was also obvious to Saikoro as he made a paper clone of himself in his place as he suspected an attack was about to befall him.

Saikoro's suspicion was on the money as he was inches from receiving the full blunt of an electric attack. The paper cut out of himself in his place started to singe from its shoulder, Saikoro could only imagine what would have happened if he was actually there.

The paper cut out started to smoke and burn, the left arm falling off the rest as it burned. “One replacement deserves another...”

Saikoro started to have second thoughts and took two steps away from his opponent as he fashioned himself nightsticks for each hand, his preferred mêlée weapons. The nightsticks white as paper, almost porcelain like.

Saikoro took his own defensive stance as he let his opponent dictate the next pace of exchange.

Spoiler:
I hope this spoiler works...
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeTue 10 May 2011, 10:47 pm

(Your evil plan worked!
Also, my numbing touch description was an old version. That won’t happen again)

Kutsui eyed Saikoro. He was not exactly stupid, though he did spend an awful lot of energy – at least in comparison to Kutsui. Then again, Kutsui didn’t have very much physical energy to take from, so she couldn’t waste any of it.
Drawing her swords once again, she walked around Saikoro, waiting for her heart and lungs to calm down. While she walked, she made a statement directed to Saikoro, speaking calmly and formally, but monotonous: ”You seem decent. I don’t exactly like you, but you have proven not to be as much an idiot as I feared. In short, I don’t really have anything against you. I hope this is returned, as I would like for this to be a friendly match. I’d hate for anyone to die. I think you feel the same way. So I suggest that only things you would survive are allowed. What do you say?”
Having circled Saikoro a few times she now stood where she began, assuming an active position, being ready to move as soon as she got an answer. Her request were mostly for her own saffety, as she had never intended to hurt Saikoro permanently, but it seemed as if his move would have made some serious damage. And nobody should get hurt in an arena match like this. That would just be barbaric.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 1:18 am

Saikoro still had his guard up as he tried to read his opponents next move when she started to talk, "What do you say?" Her last words bounced through his mind as his opponent tried to convey a reasonable offer.

Saikoro's opponent was from another village and he wasnt sure if her sense of honor was the same as his, "How can I be sure your word is of any value? For all I know, this is a common ploy among your people, putting opponents in a false sense of security, before you stab us in the back?"

Saikoro twirled his nightstick around his hands in some sort of display, “I am sorry but the Chunin proctors are here for that very purpose, and if either of us come to that point, Im sure they will not hesitate to intervene.” Saikoro trusted them more than he trusted his opponent.

The crowd cheered and booed as the two started to talk while the match was just about to heat up. “WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU WAITING FOR!?!” they tried to coach the fighters to find a swift resolution.

Saikoro pushed his nightsticks under the back of his shirt and started to do hand seals behind his back again, “Let us continue, shall we?” Saikoro nodded as a puff of smoke flashed in front of him. There then stood a six foot praying mantis with blade sharp claws. “Let me introduce Mr. Vernadeer!” he said as the mantid slashed through the air in front of him, making wind gusts.

The crowd gasped and cheered as they anticipated for what was about to happen.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 11:08 pm

Having leaped some meters back when the smoke appeared, Kutsui hesitated for a moment. Why was she always surrounded by distrust? Back in her childhood her entire family was falsely accused of treason. When they seek refuge, they were never fully accepted. Even here, facing someone from her own age group, she was not trusted.
Kutsui’s trip down memory lane had only taken a few seconds, and from the outside it would appear as nothing had went on. Looking closer though, the attentive watcher would have seen emptiness in her eyes and a shrinking of her aura. But that was all gone a moment later, when the sadness turned into a slight rage and she sent Saikoro a reproachful (OOC: god I love my dictionary) and hateful look. Kutsui didn’t bother to tell him, but it was not personal. He was just unlucky to poke a nerve.

With her mind returning to the battle Kutsui sheathed her swords and took cover behind a waist height rock to hide what she were doing. Preparing three explosion tag wrapped kunai – which she hoped would ignite her opponent’s paper style – she took the explosive weapons and another nine kunai into her left hand, ready to throw them one by one with the right hand. Ready for testing Saikoro’s paper puppet, she ran to the side to get a better view of him, and then threw three regular kunai towards his torso. When the mantis guarded its master – as she expected it would – she would run further around the two and again launch three kunai – including an explosive one towards Saikoro again. It would explode on impact with the mantis, hopefully tearing it apart or burning it. Otherwise, she would have a slight problem.
If, however, the mantis did not protect Saikoro and he instead blocked the projectiles, she would throw six kunai, two explosives included, towards him, the explosives of which would explode on impact with his blocking weapon. If he dodged instead of blocking, she would exchange one of the explosive kunai with a regular one and throw slightly towards his right to make him dodge left, where she would aim the three remaining kunai (1 regular, 2 explosives).

Note: her moves are not necessarily planned. They might just be her reactions to his moves.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 2:24 am

Saikoro’s plans were other wise fool proof, if not for the fact that his puppets, once out of their users range of touch, are independently moving as they are programmed to do by pre arranged commands written into the fiber strands of each paper sheet.

The mantis walked at a circular path around the oval battlefield as it left Saikoro’s range of touch, preventing further use of it as it followed the path it was programmed to follow.

Saikoro could only act that he had planned the seven foot mantis to go that direction as he was otherwise helpless to catch the brunt fullness of his opponents aggressive attack.

Counting the kunai about to rain on him, Saikoro quickly thought of ways to either deflect, dodge, or redirect the kunai, unknowing the explosive properties some of the kunai had instored.

The surprising blitz of kunai gave Saikoro little time to react as his opponent leaped out of the boulder she hid from. The mantis as since reduced the rock formation into rubble with its scythe like armaments. Saikoro knew that in five minutes, the same would be circling back towards him, which may be either good or bad for him, in which ever case, he has to deal with his current predicament at this very moment.

At the last moment, sheets of paper started to wrap around Saikoro as if it were alive, protecting him from the kunai onslaught. Saikoro could only see the shadows of kunai as they bounced off the shield made by the paper cocoon.

Flashes also sparked from the outside silhouette as he heard them ignite outside the thick protective dome. Saikoro starts to smell something burning as he noticed he was breathing in smoke.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 3:39 am

Staying away from the paper mantis and watching the smoke clear, Kutsui saw her opponent’s paper shield, which apparently weren’t harmed by the explosives, neither had the kunai did any damage. She could still try one of her stronger moves if it became necessary, but by the looks of it, he would hide inside that thing while the mantis did the hard work. Sensing the mantis closing in on her by it disturbing her Static Surveillance, she jumped away in time before it smashed the ground where she had just been. She didn’t know it, but at the moment she were following it’s predetermined path, making it look like it were chasing her. And what would stop such a juggernaut? Fire didn’t work. But then again, the paper clone from before had burst in to flames. So it might just be Saikoro’s protection that was resistant…

Seeing as she didn’t have a better option, since closing in on the mantis would be suicide and Saikoro still hid in his safe cocoon, she threw her last exploding kunai towards the mantis, really hoping she were lucky this time. Jumping into safe distance, she waited silently for the smoke to clear, so she could see what had happened. Sensing it right now was not possible, since the exploding kunai messed up her sensory field’s flow in that particular area
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeThu 12 May 2011, 8:58 pm

Saikoro couldn’t see beyond his protective shell of paper layers where only a glow from the outside could penetrate through the casing to give the occupant some visual of what was happening inside, and what he saw wasn’t good. It wasn’t good at all.

Outside, Saikoro could hear explosions but was sure it wasn’t directed at him or the protective shell that incased him.

The smoke in the shell made it harder for him to breath, slowly suffocating him if he had to stay within it any longer.

Saikoro finally jumped out of his shell, only to realize that his backside was on fire, probably caused by an initial spark he had not noticed when one of the explosive kunai from his opponent managed to slip through the protective shell, but was muffled by the cocoon, trapping the explosion but not the resulting fire.

The amber must have caught Saikoro as he leaped out of the shell, exposing it to oxygen that ignited it.

Saikoro franticly ran as he slapped his backside, trying to put out the flames behind him. The crowed started to laugh and point as the comical incident progressed. Saikoro finally leaped into the dirt and rolled, as he was told at the Academy, to stop and kill fire.

Saikoro got back on his feet inspecting himself as he had his back on the audience. Saikoro did not realize but he had a singed gaping hole at the back of his pants, exposing his red heart break design underwear to everyones view and ridicule.

Oblivious to his embarrassment, Saikoro tried to see what his opponent was doing, seeing her preoccupied with the mantis he had given life earlier.

The mantis was still on its programmed path, but now it was missing its right arm. “Now how did she manage that...” Saikoro wondered to himself as he took out his nightsticks and prepared for another violent engagement.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 12:31 am

Kutsui had not paid much attention while Saikoro ran around with his back on fire. He was occupied with that, so he would attack her. Yet. Instead she watched with relief as the mantis emerged from the dust with a removed arm. There were ways of stopping it after all. And she better do it quick before the two opponents ganged up on her.

Continuing to stay out of the mantis’ reach she pulled out two more kunai and prepped them with explosive tags, then threw them towards the mantis’ left shoulder and lower stomach to try and remove its left arm and its legs. She continued to move away from it as she turned her eyes towards Saikoro and his nightsticks.

So he wants to go melee huh?
Seeing as he used weapons it would be stupid to not do the same. Even though Kutsui had some powerful close range jutsu, they only really worked against taijutsu users or unaware opponents. Or if she used some kind of distraction.

Distraction it is, she thought, kneading some hand seals to create 11 clones of the type that the academy teaches. Following, every single Kutsui made a new sequence of hand seals. The holograms of course didn’t do anything, but the real Kutsui, hidden between her clones, had infused both her palms with lightning chakra hidden under the skin. With her hands charged, she now started walking slowly towards Saikoro with her clones. She expected the mantis to be neutralized, and if it weren’t her sensory field would alert her in time to avoid it.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Kutsui on Fri 13 May 2011, 4:01 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added the used jutsu. Sorry bout that.)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 2:31 am

The mantis was more or less no longer a threat as it found itself hitting the far end wall of the stadium. It had since lost balance and direction when it lost its right arm, and the rest of its limbs were more or less also falling off. It still continued to ram the wall, but was no threat to any one any more.

The right arm was still flopping dangerously on the ground at it was still independently following its program to swipe and slash violently.

Saikoro took a defensive stance as his opponents hologram clones surrounded him. Saikoro wanted to match them with his own paper clones, but he had not perfected the use of them yet and opted against it. Instead, he took out ten explosive tags from his pocket and folded them into origami frogs.

With a simple spin, Saikoro flung the frogs around targeting each holographic clone. Three frogs already fell on the ground after flying through three obvious holograms. Saikoro would only have to remember which were clones and which weren’t.

The frogs leaped again as they fell on the ground, each leap hitting and passing through another hologram. Only three holograms were left to be verified, and Saikoro leaped towards them with his nightsticks, swinging at the nearest two.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 4:20 am

Kutsui, the right of the two attacked clones, lifted her left arm to block Saikoro’s attack by grabbing his forearm, and then released her jutsu from the palm into Saikoro’s mucles, making his hand bend backwards and his fingers open so he dropped his club. Releasing the arm and ducking under it and rolling away, she grabbed the club with her left hand and faced him again as quick as she could to guard from any incoming attacks.
The other Kutsui, the hologram, was 'hit' by the nightstick and flickered as it disappeared.

Note: as soon as she let go of Saikoro’s forearm he regained control of it.

(OOC: Short post. :( )
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 6:48 am

Saikoro suddenly felt numbness crawling from where his opponent held him, through out his arm. Saikoro was familiar with it, he sometimes woke up realizing he had slept on one of his limbs and the blood would take a while to flow back into it before he could get full use of it again.

Just three steps away from him, Saikoro saw his opponent pointing his nightstick at him, as if mocking with a 'loose something?' look on her face.

The stick have been out of Saikoro's range of touch for five seconds, and now it began to loose cohesion, limping down slowly like a deflating balloon as if air was slowly escaping from it. A mixture of embarrassment and confusion came to its handler.

Kutsui had an expression on her face that Saikoro couldnt help but crack a smile at as he tried to punch his arm back to life. "Now Im having second thoughts if I should hit you, or kiss you instead..." Saikoro tried to shake the though from his brain.

"So..." Saikoro massaged his hand as he finally got feeling back to it. "Do we continue?" He gave Kutsui a choice.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 10:53 am

(Just a note: Kutsui only show emotions that she can control when she shows on rare occasions, and I prefer to choose those occasions myself. But you almost got the emotions right. :) Embarrasment she wouldn't feel from an aquired weapon deflating.)

Blood han run to Kutsui's cheeks and painted her face red when Saikoro spoke about kissing. It had been over seven years since she had even touched a boy outside of battle and she certainly had never kissed one. Tryung to hide her blush she pulled further back and held her hands to her face. Why did she have to blush? It was no big deal! Kissing was perfectly normal. Who was he to say that anyway? He shouldn't flirt with an opponent. Why, unless it was just a trick!
Realizing he might have just fooled her into making an opening she removed her hands from her face and her face slowly turned pale as she became serious, looking out for any incoming attacks while she grabbed the handle of one of her swords with her right hand. Eyeing Saikoro's face to check his seriousness, she would defend against any attacks.
But if Saikoro instead of charging looked at her in a flirting way, she would repeat her blushing sequence, lengthening it significantly before getting together and turning towards Saikoro with drawn swords. She would be better prepared for any further flirt. What an annoying... boy!

(You can autohit anytime she has a blush-thingy. :o )
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitimeFri 13 May 2011, 10:46 pm

(not much your giving me to go on)

Saikoro also started to blush, he didnt mean for his words to be heard. "We should get back to trading blows... Im sure the watchers might get restless again, and I know I have two or three bets on me to win this... so you either start throwing punches or concede..." Saikoro didnt want to charge into the battle and his opponent giving an excuse of not being ready.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next