Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Empty
PostSubject: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 11:49 pm

((Hospital forum is locked for replies.))

It was noon when Kutsui went outside to find the hospital. Asking for directions she was lead towards a large building that stood majestically between the smaller buildings of residence. Entering the building she presented herself as a visitor and asked for directions towards Kurowashi Saikoro’s room. She was directed towards the burn victim department and began following the signs towards that place.

Room 212… she thought, looking for the sign that would indicate the right room. She went upstairs to find the right corridor, and then walked past door two hundred and six, two hundred and eight, two hundred and ten, two hundred and… there it was. She laid her hand on the door knob then hesitated. Behind this door was a boy that she had yesterday developed a really weird relationship with. He had tried to kill her. He had annoyed her deeply. He had ignited her anger. Then he had made her blush, and finally he had avoided killing her. Would it really be good to create a deeper friendship – or something like that? After all, she didn’t remember how to befriend someone. It had been a very long time since she had had a close friend.But this could be her only chance in a very long time.

Opening the door, she entered Saikoro’s room.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 1:04 am

(Oh wait, hehe, its open!)

Saikoro had thrid degree burns from his back running to his neck. His left arm has hairline fractures on both bones, and his body is bandaged up like a mummy. "Oh, hi!" Saikoro said to the familiar face. "Did you bring my pants?"

Saikoro knew that Kutsui felt awful about what had happened, but he wouldnt be the friend he was if he didnt start making her more missrable. "I heard there was a problem with the awarding ceremony... they find out you cheated?" Saikoro jokingly asked.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 10:58 am

"I didn't cheat!" Kutsui said, clearly offensed. "And why should I have your pants?"
She looked at Saikoro with a slightly annoyed expression on her face. Normally she would have maintained her stone face, but Saikoro somehow tore it apart and revealed her inner self. It was kind of scary. Her heart rate increased a little as she became aware of her emotional outburst. She looked at the floor and walked closer to Saikoro's bed.
"I... I just wanted to see if you were all right..." she mumbled, avoiding to look directly at him.
Visiting someone in a hospital. She had never tried that before. She didn't really know what to say or what was appropriate to say.
"Did you get some... ugly burns?"
Damn! Asking if he has become ugly, that was really smart. Good job Kutsui! she thought to herself as she realized how stupid she sounded.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:15 pm

"Didnt cheat? I guess it was just my imagination someone was using flirt no jutsu on the field..." Saikoro joked.

Then Saikoro was surprised with Kutsui's description of his scars being ugly, "Oh, thanks for asking about them... their coming quite nicely actually..." Saikoro wanted to show her, but they were currently bandaged up. "The doctors said they could have been much more serious if I wasnt able to minimally protect myself with my paper cocoon at the last minute..." Saikoro added.

Saikoro pointed as his fractured left hand with his right hand, "See this... I was still able to catch myself, unfortunately, the bone wasn't strong enough to cushion my fall..." he explained himself trying to catch himself before completely crashing.

Saikoro waited for Kutsui to retort, but it looked like she was getting uncomfortable, "Hey... dont even think about it. As we know, the exams aren't exactly a pillow fight," Saikoro assured, "We knew what we were getting into, so if you visited because you felt responsible for anything, you'd be just insulting me. So if you feel sorry for me, please don't."
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSun 22 May 2011, 9:44 pm

Kutsuis face turned bright red and she looked away to hide it when Saikoro talked about the flirt. She continued looking away as he spoke, being painfully aware of how obvious her embarrassment was. This guy apparently didn’t care whether his words made people feel awkward. As he went on talking about his injuries her face turned pale again, mostly because she couldn’t help but think about the worst things that could have happened. She was kind of happy that he didn’t die, but deep down she was scared of her own brutality.
She looked at him with her stone face back on its place.
”Actually I don’t feel sorry for you. People get hurt and you will obviously recover. But I do feel responsible, and I think I have the right to do that. After all it was me who… well,” she gestured his bandages, getting slightly uncomfortable from the subject. She tried to change it. ”I like your paper technique... It seems… useful…
She thought it a decent comment since it was a long time since she had chatted for real, but she were in fact mostly a hard conversation partner since she liked speaking in definite terms and mostly spoke as a means of exchanging information.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 12:12 am

"... they are impressive, aren't they..." Saikoro referred to his ability to manipulate paper, but he wasn't sure if Kitsui realized that.

Saikoro then pulled out a piece of paper from somewhere and handed it to Kitsui. In Kitsui's hands, the paper folded itself into a paper crane. "Just something to remember me by." Saikoro said as medic ninja started to enter the room.

She smiled and turned to Kitsui, "We're here to change the bandages. You can wait outside." She said.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 1:37 am

Stunned by Saikoro's sudden gift Kutsui phased out for a moment, looking at it with an empty face. She wasn't sure what to think, or what the appropriate answer would be.
"Well?" the medic ninja said when Kutsui hadn't answered for a few seconds.
"Oh, of course," Kutsui responded coming back to life. She looked between Saikoro and the medic, then started walking towards the door. When she reached it she noticed the paper crane still in her hand and turned around. "Thanks!" she said with a - for her - uncommen trace of joy in her voice. She then went on out of the room and closed the door behind her. She stood still for a moment, then leaned herself with her back against the wall and slowly slided down to a sitting position.
Should she stay? Would Saikoro expect her to enter the room after the bandage change? After all, he gave her a gift. That was kind of a farewell, wasn't it?
Unsure of what to do, Kutsui sat there while she pondered about all those social rules and signals. Somehow she wanted to talk to him. Soon she would have to go home to Iwagakure, and then it would be too late to get to know this boy. Only problem was he might not want her to stay.
Torn between her choices, Kutsui hugged her legs in to her body and burried her face between her thighs.

(Her name is by the way Kutsui :) )

Last edited by Kutsui on Mon 23 May 2011, 7:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 3:07 am

(Someone PM'd me asking if they could join the topic as medical nin. I said yes and gave them an opening. You can wait outside and eavesdrop. Then come back in when the Nins finish replacing the bandages. I wonder where they are)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 4:34 pm

A short white-haired man came in with heavy white and gold clothing in which was encrusted with metal decor. His 3 inch sandals made a loud clopping noise on the tiled linoleum floor in which was being violated with sand and dust from those very shoes. His yellow crazy eyes gave him more of an aura of respect than it needed to be. Due to the fact that even with his odd clothing and choice of foot wear, he barely made 5 feet.

Kam grinned inwardly at what young love he saw but chose to keep his mouth shut for the moment. Instead he sighed loudly and began pushing his subordinates out of the way. " Piss off you mangy see gulls, I'll take care of this little wimp." Kamoku then began undoing the bandages from his wounds first. The boy would feel an intense stinging sensation as soon as the dismantled skin would hit the air.

" Don't worry, I'm a doctor." Kam grinned.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 23 May 2011, 9:47 pm

"OWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!" Saikoro rided in pain as the bandages were yanked off indiscriminately, some flesh and scabbing still attached to some of the gauzes. "HELL, THAT HURTS LIKE A B#*()~!"

Saikoro's yelps echoed through the outside halls, concerning anyone that could hear them.

"Don't worry, I'm a doctor." Assured the madman ripping away at him.

Saikoro had a bad feeling as he heard the man walk in the door, and his feelings were now well founded. "DAMN IT, CANT YOU BE MORE GENTLE! OWWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEE!" Saikoro said as he tried to hold back the tears, as he knew Kutsuis was just outside the door.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 9:35 am

Kutsui sat outside in the halls, frozen in her curled together position. The screams from inside Saikoro’s room were terrible. It sounded like someone died in there. Hopefully that wasn’t true. While she listened and imagined what happened inside, she began thinking that hospitals weren’t really fun to be in. Well, obviously it wasn’t funny to be sick, but if these screams were at a daily basis she would rather self medicate. But she was curious. After all, it was not every day that one could watch the medics work.
Standing up and taking a few steps towards the door she began gathering courage to take a peek inside the room. Somehow she knew that it might not be the best idea, but her curiosity forced her to do it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 24 May 2011, 5:05 pm

kamoku laughed in the midst of the hellish screaming. His tiny hands worked fast with the bandages, ignoring the skin and scabs flying left and right. One assistant had a tub of yellow liquid. At the same time as kamoku was removing the cloths, the assistant was putting on the yellow liquid as if it was some jam on a piece of toast. As soon as it touched his skin, in started bubbling into white foam. Causing even more extreme pain. " Don't worry, you'll be getting burned by little girls in no time."

With that, kamoku removed his heavy metal gloves and put on surgical ones. His eyes turned pitch black as soon as he did and he grinned wide enough for half of his face to be dislocated. His pointed teeth causing fear in his assistant whom was finished and was now backing out of the room only to turn around and flee.

He retracted his black claws to four inches, the surgical gloves stretching far past their expectations. He then placed his claws and stabbed them in his back. The holes splaying across his shoulder blades. The room began to vibrate and the strong taste of metal rose in each human's mouth and it smelled of stale blood. An electric shock pulsed through Kamoku's claws into the boy's back and began to smooth out the bubbling foam. it soon smoothed out so much that it turned to a new skin. Kamoku removed his claws from the boy's back and the new skin began to excrete some black liquid. It was the burnt scabs and injuries from his fight with the girl. Kamoku moved his claws back into his body and took off the gloves. " Don't move for another six hours and have that girl in the hall sponge up the byproduct." He mumbled, pointing to the black liquid that was still coursing from his pores. everything was smooth except for ten unremovable scars which kam's claws used to be.

Kamoku sat down and began helping himself to the food that had just come in. He munched on one of the pieces of bread. " I gave you a whole new skin and renewed the muscle and nerve tissue that was destroyed in the fire, but since it's new and all... you should have some tenderness, standing spells, and back pain for a few weeks until it starts producing dead skin cells and the parasites on your body to get used to it." Kamoku grinned with a mouthful of bread. " Just make sure the next time you hit the chunnin exams, you think two steps ahead instead of 5 shoves up your ass."

Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeWed 25 May 2011, 9:51 pm

By the time Saikoro could protest against any more pain, he found himself on his belly and he could only imagine what the so-called doctor was about to do on his back.

Judging by the attendant's expression, it wasnt good. Saikoro had a bad suspicion earlier as he heard the clank of the doctors steps as he walked in the door that things wasnt going to be easy... He just survived a war yesterday, but he thought he might not survive the hospital.

Suddenly, Saikoro felt a burning sensation on his back, intence, as if his soul was just ripped and thrown into hell. Saikoro bit down on the pillow to mufful his scream. He wanted desperately to get out and hit the doctor with his casted left arm. Surely, Saikoro thought, the brace on his arm would knock the doctor out cold and he would be able to get away.

Just as he was about to execute his plan, the intence heat became a suthing cool as he heard the doctor say, "Don't move for another six hours and have that girl in the hall sponge up the byproduct."

Saikoro wasnt sure if the Doctor was serious or was just trying to embarras him more... his hospital gown being half off the parts it was suppsoted to be hiding. But for now, releif dominated Saikoro's brain that embarrasment.

Saikoro's father was a feild medic but he never met a doctor with such an agressive way of treating patients. Saikoro wondered if other patients didnt find this doctors methods more harmful than helpful.

Finally, Saikoro got his face back up and back to the usual upright position on his hospital bed. His back still tender in some parts, wishing Kutsui might use his numbing jutsus to make him feel better.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 6:32 am

Kutsui sat horrified out in the hallway. A few moments earlier she had peeked inside the room and was met by sight of the doctor stabbing Saikoro in the back with a set of horrible claws extended from his hands. Holding her hand over her mouth to stop herself from screaming, she had quickly turned away from the door and assumed her curled together position, just sitting and processing what she had just seen. Surely, it had to be something medical, even though it looked more like some demonic ritual.

Suddenly the screams from inside the room faded and Kutsui quietly got on her feet, stepping up to the door again and putting her head inside the room.
"Are you... finished? she asked the medic, then looked at Saikoro tto see if he was fine, which he apparently was, seeing as he didn't scream so much and that he sat up as before she had left the room.
She stepped inside before getting an answer and walked up to Saikoro's bed. "And... how do you feel?"
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeThu 26 May 2011, 8:54 pm

Saikoro tried to sit up but acted like he had a terrible sun burn on his back. "Damn, and I never even went to be beach before..." Saikoro had a slight avertion to the sun. "I hope I didnt distress anyone outside too much with my screams... that doctor was a bit of something else..."

Saikoro then tried to get comfortable, "So how are you doing?" He realized they were only seperated for some minutes, but he didnt know anything else appropriate to ask.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 3:15 pm

How she was doing? What a weird thing to ask... He was the one admitted in the hospital.
"I'm... ok, thank you for asking." she answered, eyeing the medical nin who was still in the room, eating and behaving as was he the king of the world. Kutsui turned away from Kamoku, then walked over to Saikoro's bed and sat down in a chair next to it.

"Don't worry about your screaming, it was endurable." she said rather seriously, as if it would have a calming effect. After all it was endurable. Saying anything else would be lying, and there was no reason to lie, was there?

Looking over at the medic, then leaning closer to Saikoro she whispered: "…are you sure you are ok? He... stabbed you in the back... is that a normal hospital procedure?"
She had leaned pretty close. It was only meant to keep the medic from hearing anything, but without realizing she had brought her face just twenty centimeter from his.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 6:32 pm

Kamoku's ear twitched. Unlike humans, his senses were heightened to hear everything in the hospital. Hearing how the solemn girl talked about him made him frown. He finished his bread and wiped the crumbs from his scarred lips. The pointed teeth drew a long cut down his arm, only to be healed in seconds. " If I let him heal regularly he would either be a cripple the rest of his life or die of staff infection. Even if the Sand is the best medical center in the world, it certainly isn't the cleanest." kamoku's golden eyes stared at the boy and grinned. His pupils grew larger and started to split off, floating around in his socket like a bar of soap in a bathtub.

Soon there was six pupils in each eye." Unfortunately, normal hospital procedure I can't do. My species wasn't born with the ability but I use something much better than silly bodily energy." He walked to the hall and called out a nurse whom had a blood packet and a box of multivitamins and minerals. " Since the useless girl won't clean it up, I'll have to get another assistant..." He mumbled under his breath, though still clearly audible. He called another assistant with a sponge and hot water.

After the black liquid was washed off and his now smooth back was dried, the two assistants turned him on his back and began to unwrap the cast of his broken arm. He pulled a block of wood from his pocket and placed it in the boy's mouth. " You really need that..." Kamoku grinned as he pulled on another pair of gloves on and retracted his claws. " Using the molecules and the sub-atomic particles I can dismantle the very atoms that are apart of our lives. Though as a setback, some of the particles break off and create electric charges...killing small animals-and on larger scales- destroying every type of organism within several miles. Though in my family I'm a bit too young for that so I settle with re-attaching limbs and re-animating dead shinobis. Not to mention a few clan transplants. Nimakee especially these days."

Kamoku prattled on and on as he opened up a gash straight to the bone, cartilage and blood flying everywhere. As the muffled screams of the boy go louder, kamoku grinned even more...almost escaping a chuckle. As the two assistants were holding the boy down, he reached for a multivitamin and stabbed it with one of his claws, it turned black and fell to ash. What was left was a small ball of gray stuff. Neither liquid nor solid (Star Burst commercial!!:D) that stood calm in his hand. Kamoku then plopped it into the boy's arm and moved his claws over the arm, moving the little pieces of blob into the bone and other systems. He continued with the rest and then used it to heal the bone and the rest of the arm. After that was done, only the slight tenderness was there. The electricity (like the last time) dissipated and Kam pulled off the gloves for the second time. " And done. One day in the hospital to rest up and you can go get burned again." Kamoku walked back to munch on the boy's lunch.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeSun 29 May 2011, 8:00 pm

With his left lower arm in a cast and his back starting to itch, Saikoro couldnt really make sense of what the doctor was saying, and the last bit of information that retained in his mind was, "Your not human?" He whisphered, thinking he only have reiterated in in his head.

The flesh that was left from the unorthodox surgery has since caramellized and was now sort of flaky and dusty. "Im sorry about that," Saikoro turned to Kutsui with further embarrasment.

Saikoro's heart raced as he heard the doctor walking, thinking he was going to do something horrible again. And his suspicions were correct. Not even waiting or asking Kutsui to leave, the doctor attacked his arm.

Saikoro was now in front of the action rather than earlier when his back was turned. He was not witness to the gorry horror. Saikoro was in shock and couldnt take any more. Saikoro's eyes rolled up to the back of his head as he fainted on the hospital bed.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 11:01 am

Kutsui pulled back, horrified by the doctor's brutal treatment of Saikoro.
"Why are you doing that?" she said. "I'm sure there are better ways to treat a patient! I'm sure it doesn't help torturing him! Could you at least have given him something pain relieving!?"

She was mad, though it only showed through her voice. Her face was still the usual emotionless mask. Staying a few meters away from the doctor she stared into his eyes. He'd better be sorry. Going around and inflicting pain on patients. What a sick bastard.

(Short post :( )
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 31 May 2011, 6:56 pm

Kamoku leaned back as he had finished the lunch and was now tossing it in a trash bin. He heard the girl's angry tone. Kam turned and smiled. " Like I said, I can't do conventional treatments. There is not chemical on earth that can stop pain on the atomic level. Only on cellular, which is by far the worst thing to do when your treating a patient. Even modern-day asthetics can have a life-threatening blow on the human brain. Though pain itself is proven to have better effects on a soldier. Within a few weeks, his skin will be three times as strong as yours and his arm will be just as resilient. Maybe even stronger. With the pain, well he'll be able to take more blows now that he knows what true pain is."

Kamoku got up and brushed off the crumbs into the bin and walked torwards her. " I think the only reason why he lost is because he had feelings for you and couldn't use his full force to crush you. Though, you an indifferent girl whom hasn't known much love or compassion didn't think much of it, no? Even I can see he has a piece of his heart endowed to you, and I'm not even human. So if a monster can see his love, what exactly are you? Hm?" Kamoku grinned with his pointed teeth. She could see now that the red staining on them was human flesh. This was a doctor whom usually didn't work on live humans.

Kamoku's eyes were top-notch when it came to peering deep into one's chemical structure. He couldn't see heat, shapes, or even color, but he could see the entire fabric of life. Starting with the sub-atomic levels and up. He saw the boy's and girl's chemcial levels of eponepherin, serotonin, and plain old adrenalin kick in whenever they moved closer. And when she had left the room, the boy's serotonin skyrocketed. Also, when she entered while he was doing the surgery the adrenalin combined with the pain had caused him to faint. Not the pain itself. Though he wasn't going to tell her that. (don't worry, i'll just make up for it by stepping on your feelings. Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  768824 )
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 8:00 am

Saikoro moaned as if waking up from a very bad dream before he opened his eyes and realized where he was. A throbbing pain in his left arm like a toothache bothered him as he realized what had just transpired. "What did he do now?" Saiikoro was concerned he might been implanted a tail or something.

Saikoro saw a beautiful girl beside his bed and calmed a bit, "Kutsui..." his slow uttering of her name agonized through his lips, wanting to make sure if she was alright.

Saikoro saw the doctor on his way to the door, "Wait..." Saikoro wanted to sit up, but his arm and skin prevented him, Saikoro was in so much discomfort, it would be understandable if he simply cursed at him, "I want to..."

The doctor hanged on the door as he wanted him to finish his sentence.

"I want to thank you, and ask if I can learn under you?" Saikoro agonized to say.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeWed 01 Jun 2011, 12:54 pm

”Hello there,” Kutsui said when Saikoro woke up and said her name. She sent him a smile. He seemed to be in pain, but he didn’t seem like he was dying. At least the crazy doctor hadn’t taken his life.

As Saikoro addressed Kamoku her smile faded and she turned towards the medic. She simply wanted the medic to go away. In her eyes he had done more harm than good, so she was pretty frightened when Saikoro asked to become his apprentice. If he were to be together with the madman, Kutsui didn’t think she could endure being with him. She really disliked Kamoku. If luck were on her side he would say no. Actually she expected a no. It was uncommon from people of different villages to train each other. Besides he didn’t seem like the person who wanted to train anyone. At least not in a kind way.
Awaiting the doctor’s answer she sat staring at him, not knowing that an evil glow shined through her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeFri 03 Jun 2011, 6:05 pm

Kamoku stared for a bit at the half-delusioned boy. 'This kid went through extreme pain and still wants to talk to me? Talk about a thick head! If he wants to teach under me, then I might have to get some assistants to teach him medical jutsus. It wont be much of a problem if he stuck around due to how much influence I have in his village, hell he might even be the next Chikage. That's always a bonus...' Kamoku turned to the girl and stared for a bit. She looked like she wanted to re-open the scars all over kamoku's face and rub the hazard bin all over it. How adorable. To his great regret, she looked just like his unruly niece. His nice was known to be very powerful. So powerful that in three weeks she had joined the ninja academy and moved straight up to ANBU. That was about 50 years ago...

Kam looked back at the boy and grinned. " Hey, it's your life. If you want to join the fun I won't mind you watching a few surgeries. I'm re-attaching someone's head in 30 minutes on the second floor operating room if you want a peek. Just bring your wheelchair. His yellow eyes looked back at the angry female. " And if you want to rip out my skull and use it as a paperweight, I have an opening at 3." Kamoku then left the room, his 3-inch cloggs clopping down the hallway as if he was a two-legged horse.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeMon 06 Jun 2011, 11:44 pm

Saikoro wanted to join the doctor but his body was still too numb from the violent surgery it had just survivied through. He still hasnt had command of his own body yet.

Saikoro then turned the the girl beside him as she looked most concerned about his decision, "You might not approve... but you cant deny results..." Saikoro tried to justify himself. "As soon as I can get out of this bed, you know what Im going to do next." Saikoro hoped she could understand.

"And Im sure that if you asked him, he could teach you as well..." Saikoro added.

Saikoro's father was a field medical ninja, and he has had basic training about the arts of healing, sometimes even using thier own paper jutsus to bandage up wonds and such. He was sure that whatever kind of training the doctor has in store, he would progress nicely.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitimeTue 07 Jun 2011, 1:19 am

Kutsuis face still showed no emotions, though on the inside they were swirling and mixing. Was he going to stay by a psychopath just to learn medical jutsu? That was insane! It was by far one of the least logical choices he could make.

"Are you serious...?" she whispered, sitting down on the chair next to the bed because her head started spinning. "Are you really gonna stay here...?"

It was unexpected. The first person besides her family to show her kindness in several years, and now he would leave her. She was stunned. Not so much because of his actions but rather because she reacted so violently. She had never reacted that way before. But why would she do it now? Hell, the logical thing would be to just leave him and forget it all, but that seemed so distant to her. Why did it seem so distant? This was crazy. The feeling inside her was terrible, raging through her chest. Could she have been poisoned? Impossible! She hadn't consumed anything for over 15 hours. Then what was this feeling? Why did her throat become dry? Why did she feel so dizzy? ...why did she feel empty?

Tumbling from the chair she vomited a thick, yellow fluid onto the floor, then crawled to the wall looking around dazed, her eyes meeting with Saikoro's locking them in a questioning look.

(Talk about over reacting. Well, I guess a girl with her complications can't handle foreign things like love.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)    Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Visiting an opponent (Kurowashi Saikoro & Yui Kurokami)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next