Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Breaking Dawn

Go down 
+9
Shinichi Oboro
Yamura
Blueyes
Netsuretsu
Kamoku Willow
Naizu Nimakee
Oriena Nimakee
kurowashi saikoro
NX Admin
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 28 Mar 2011, 9:25 am

The sun was rising in the east, as the night shifted from dusk to dawn. It was breaking dawn, and the participating genin from the other villages were to be arriving soon. He had invited the other Kages to the event, which helped keep their ties with the other villages. Genkou stood at the entrance into Sunakagure, waiting for the genin to arrive so that the Exams may begin. He had told his chuunin proctors to wakeup and arrive at dawn, to greet the participants. The sun's rays traveled across the vast cold desert, warming everything in its path. This was the only time when its heat is being accepted, as temperatures decrease rapidly during the desert nights. The sun was to his back, warming his body with its welcoming warmth as he waited, and waited, and waited...his patience still remaining stable.

Genkou focused his vision into the distance. He noticed a few tiny specs, slowly increasing in size as they got closer. It was the genin. They had finally arrived! He adjusted his stance a little so his body wouldn't "fall asleep" on him, but he remained in his in place...waiting for them to get closer. The Exams were about to begin.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:19 am

Saikoro's sandals was filled with sand from the long journey to Suna. He had been here before, about 3 years ago, for the Academy Student exchange program which was created to foster tighter bonds between the allied shinobi nations.

Finally crossing the gates with his fellow Konoha Genin comrades, they were met by a man that had the wind Kanji letter on his Kage hat. It was obvious that he was the village’s Kaze Kage.

Saikoro also noticed that there were other shinobi behind him. Some as young as he, and some older. He deduced that these must be other participants from other shinobi villages that has come to take the part in the Chunin Exams.

Saikoro followed the others as they took to the side, letting other participants into the village gates. Saikoro also recognized some of the participants from other villages that were also part of the exchange program three years ago. A tingle of excitement came to him as he realized he would now have a chance to see how far they have improved, and also to show how far he has improved as well.

Finally, Saikoro anticipated that the Kage will welcome them with a speech.

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Wed 30 Mar 2011, 12:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: A rank
Village: Hidden Mist

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 2:04 am

((Mind if I enter this topic?))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:25 am

OOC: Depends on your intentions, for one.

And Kuro, please edit out the speech part. You can't control my actions. By the way, its "Kazekage" not "Kaze Kage."
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:29 pm

(I have none specifically)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 12:39 pm

OOC: Alright, you should be fine then.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 29 Mar 2011, 8:38 pm

Due to the fact that there were a great deal of questions she asked herself, Oriena Nimakee found herself traveling around quite a bit. She felt a newly rekindled flame of her spirit to be a kunoichi and now wished herself to continue her learning curb around the different aspects of clans as well as their jutsu. She, herself, was a clanswoman of the Nimakee's and their renowned doujutsu called the Oakegan. This week of travel brought her to the village hidden in the sand and upon her approach to the entrance, she was halted by a few guards. After giving a brief explanation of her business (basically, just touring around), she was allowed a pass through. Upon the entrance, there was a mass of people walking about the area on this naturally humid day. Suna was the type of area that would typically take a good portion of time to grow accustomed to because of the climates intensity. She though, was not one of those people, for she was a natural lover of heat due to her element affinity and natural comfort.

As she walked about the area, she had come to remember the time of year, for this was the part of the year for chunin exams. She smirked a bit as she carried her small back pack and sported her jean, short cut shorts, shorter length tank top and sleeveless short length jean jacket over top. She noticed a group of genin from konoha walking about and decided to speak to them a bit. She assumed they would be excited about the exams and the opportunity to show their stuff as she did when she, back when, was a genin. Now an unassigned ANBU, she could do as she pleased and if the place treated her well, she may just look for a spot in this hidden villages ranks. Her masked placed inside her backpack, she approached a green haired kid with an interesting pony tail in her eyes. Stopping in front with a smile, she addressed him kindly. "Hey there cutey, you here for the chunin exams too?" she asked with a smile and voice that could come off a bit flirtatious.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeWed 30 Mar 2011, 12:26 am

(edited Kage speech)

Saikoro stood as if paralyzed when a beautiful Genin passed by. Saikoro tried to avert his eyes but it seemed at that time, he had no control over them. The sweet smell of her swaying hair caught the breeze as it reached his nose.

As if knowing what he was thinking, the Genin then provocatively glanced over her shoulder and winked as she asked, “Hey there, here for the exams?”

Saikoro hardly could contain himself but stood his ground, cold sweats started to bead up on his forehead. It wasn’t enough that he had to contain his excitement for the Chunin exams, not he had to contend with peer pressure as well... Was the pressure of the exams given him the delusion of a beautiful girl even giving him notice?

Having his brain flooded by so many sensations and emotions, Saikoro seemed to have forgotten how to control his own body, all he could have mustered out to say was, “Ah... ah... ah...” Saikoro seemed to be having a stroke of sorts.

Finally, Saikoro’s brain shut down and he stood there petrified.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 9:18 am

Welcome to the Chuunin Exams, everyone. Your rooms, for which you'll be staying, are located off to the west part of the city. Feel free to unpack your things and rest, but don't think about settling in. The Exams start in two hours which gives you reason to not enjoy yourselves. With that Genkou turned around and walked back into the city, as he went along a young female had got into the village without him noticing. He was standing right at the entrance for almost an hour, but he failed to have noticed her appearance. Genkou noted she was suspicious and thus he went to investegate. As she started making minor conversation with one of the Konoha genin, he was sure to intrude. "She is no genin, young one. She looks older and much more skilled than you." He looked at her with suspicioun in his dark eyes. Some of his sand had already escaped from his gourd and had partially surrounded the female. Who are you?" Her clothes was something that also caught his attention, as they looked very ANBU-like. He kept his attention focused on her, waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Oriena Nimakee
ANBU
ANBU
Oriena Nimakee

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 8:03 pm

A little giggle emerged from the lips of the Nimakee clanswoman as the genin tripped over his words. As she was about to make a comment however, the conversation was interrupted by someone. As the man spoke to the genin, Oriena never removed her eyes from the kid, simply with a smile still firmly plated on her face. When questioned of her identity, she turned and looked at the man for a moment and looked at him with a straight face. Upon doing so, she made a few minor observations before turning back to the young lad of Konoha. "Ya know, when I was younger and had my chance to do the exams, I was pretty excited. But the key is to keep you calm and your emotions under control, otherwise you'll lose focus and..well, fail. I hope you fared as well as I did, I mean it wouldn't surprise me what soever...you seem like a strong kid" she said in a light and joyful voice.

After the words of encouragement, she once again turned her attention to the man whom she all but dismissed. She didn't care for those that would act so boldly without reason and acted as rudely as the man had. The fact was, she had an understanding of the man, though she hadn't gained knowledge of his new title. Regardless, she spoke to him as she would any other of higher rank without manners, "The fact that you come to me in this fashion is unacceptable and pretty near joke status. You know nothing of me and yet interrupt this one and myself in mid-conversation and expect me to introduce myself in a formal way? So be it then, however regardless of your title, I do feel I should be granted an apology. My name is Oriena, and I am here for the purpose of touring and learning, that is how I've grown to live. Now kind Kage, I would like you to address me with the same respect I have shown and the courtesy as well" she said with a blank face. She took note of the sand around her and escaping the gourd ever so slowly, apparently she was thought of as a threat in his eyes.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeThu 31 Mar 2011, 9:17 pm

Just as Saikoro was about to utter a complete sentence, a voice came to him from some ethereal origin, “Careful there, lad, she isn’t what she appears to be,” came the warning. The voice as if taunting and in a mocking tone.

Saikoro tried to ascertain where the warning came from but found he still couldn’t take his eyes off the pretty ninja, as if he himself was entranced in a Genjutsu of sorts.

“How rude!” The pretty ninja protested and started to rant, although Saikoro is still transfixed on her. She started to explained about her past and yet all Saikoro could hear were the birds in the trees and the bells on the hills. The girl ended with “...you seem like a strong kid...” which snapped Saikoro back into reality.

“Kid?” Saikoro uttered to himself, “You think Im just a kid?”

Before Saikoro could say anything, the pretty Genin was back trying to solicit an apology, and he simply waited his chance to talk. “... I am Oriena,...” Saikoro finally had a name to attach to the beautiful face.

Saikoro could only react as Oriena finally confronted the man that warned him.

Saikoro was shoved into the back as a group of other Genin formed a viewing circle around them, as if watching a cock fight. They were mentally wondering, even praying, that these two may end up in a clash that they may take interest. Everyone wanted to see a fight.

Saikoro staggered as he drowned into the sea of onlookers.

“SAIKORO!” the Chunin team leader of Konoha yelled to him, “Take your belongings and head to your assigned room! You don’t want to miss your first exams, do you!?”

Saikoro tried to fight through the crowd, “Coming, Sir!” He replied as he finally escaped.

(Really confusing, I dont know if some of you are posting for second characters. If so, I would suggest you guys put signatures so people dont get confused reading the point of view of the characters. Like;)

~~~~
Kurowashi, Saikoro
Genin - Konoha
Suna Gates
Back to top Go down
Naizu Nimakee
Mizukage
Mizukage
Naizu Nimakee

Shinobi Info
Village: Hidden in the Mist

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeFri 01 Apr 2011, 10:45 pm

(Your post Chaos)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSat 02 Apr 2011, 8:55 am

OOC: DAMN! Now I have to re-write the stupid post. I'll try to find time later... >.>
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 5:21 pm

"The fact that you come to me in this fashion is unacceptable and pretty near joke status. You know nothing of me and yet interrupt this one and myself in mid-conversation and expect me to introduce myself in a formal way? So be it then, however regardless of your title, I do feel I should be granted an apology. My name is Oriena, and I am here for the purpose of touring and learning, that is how I've grown to live. Now kind Kage, I would like you to address me with the same respect I have shown and the courtesy as well." Genkou remained silent, still staring at her but with much less suspicion in his eyes. The sand that was surrounding the girl had started to retreat back into his gourd. "Suspicious ninja do not receive my respect, nor do I grant them any courtesy. However, I do apologize for my rudeness. This is Sunagakure's first time hosting the Chuunin Exams, and I was recently made Kazekage. Though I recommend you change clothes, foreign ANBU walking around the village would be rather suspicious. And you should have never snuck your way into my village like you did. You're lucky that I haven't killed you yet. It was your actions that brought you to this." He turned his head toward the boy and nodded. "Be prepared for the Exams. Please do try not to die." Genkou turned and walked towards the entrance, monitoring the incoming traffic.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 8:57 pm

A white-cloaked figure with a plain white mask ran down the power line, running to the west gates. It's black-clawed feet moving rapidly on the delicate electrical wire. It was another hot day and a full one to boot. It was up to this single cloaked figure to make sure all of the security in the Suna is at a 10 and no one but pass-port entrees can get through on specific business. Why? Because a bunch of humans were growing up into adulthood, how brief it was is up to them; especially when it's 109 degrees outside.

Soon the wire ran out and he hopped to the right side (north) to jump into one of the lookout posts surrounding the entrance itself. Without talking to the man, he took his binoculars from his neck and looked through them. As he did so he could hear the choking of the man whom wasn't able to remove the rope in time. The white masked man saw the new Kazekage talking to the woman he met in Konoha. No, this wasn't good. Oriena shouldn't be even close to the Suna during this time, let alone getting in.

He jumped from the look out, waving to the man he nearly decapitated. " Keep up ta goot vork!!" He called out, falling over 40 feet below only to hit the ground rolling. After two seconds, he pushed up and somersaulted in the air till he finally landed right next to the Kage, his plain white mask showing no life behind it. He knew Oriena was going to notice him right away, the only way was to have a preemptive strike. " Oriena, you can only 'ave a business passport 'ere given to you by your kage. You an' I bo'h know t'at C'unnin Exams is a very 'veak time in the village's mission acceptance board. Eit'er 'and us clarification or please leave." He pointed at her, his black claws looked almost shined against his brown skin.
Back to top Go down
Netsuretsu
Genin
Genin
Netsuretsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwakagure

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 9:16 pm

Netsuretsu and the team had been traveling by night instead of day to avoid the searing heat. If netsu ever had her body clogged up with sand, it would look like a corny scene from OZ. When she arrived, she noticed that most people had their instructors with them and caregivers. How idiotic. If their instructors were so worried about them, why bring them at all? Of course Iwa didn't have any instructors in a long time so each jutsu was even more strong. In Iwa, netsu had to pull herself up by her bootstraps and be the very best she can be. She looked back at Yamura and Aka. They were both older and more experienced than her, but she vowed she wont be out shined in any aspect, though if it came with teamwork Netsu knew she had to compromise.

Ignoring the argument that was around the Kage and two anbus she asked one of the other gennins where to go. " Just go to the west and get ready, but the Chunnin exams will be in an hour and 45 minutes." She nodded and walked through, showing her village headband (currently around her waist) and her Chunnin exams passport, stamped by the Tsukage herself. She turned around to see if her team mates follower suit.
Back to top Go down
Blueyes
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeSun 03 Apr 2011, 9:56 pm

(assuming we we aquainted in our little time skip)

Joining Netsu in her haste, Aka was ready to ditch the sun light. He didn't have many sun burns but he was sure H would get one eventually. The factors of the desert were far hotter and brighter than he expected. Although his resulve to hid his dicomfert was clear he didn't hide it well. One could see he was fatigued by looking at him.

"Netsu, did someone just say and hour and 45 till the exams?" he had a slight pause in his sentence. The heat was another pest. Yamu, that pet where is he? Aka looked around for their third party member. I wonder if Netsu shares my discomfort for his personality. I havn't known her for to long but I can see she is determined. God, I hope the chuunin exams don't kill me by heat. I'll die anyother way, please don't let me die because of some stupid hot air.

He followed Netsu to where ever it is that she was heading. He he was tired of travel and could use a short rest. The desert would be a very difficult course to navigate; he knew nothing of it's topagraphy or geography. He only knew, like all others, water was hard to come by and the sand drained energy like crazy. I look weak, I better put myself into act or I will be as weak as I look. Aka manned up and got over his discomforts. I will never show my fatigue to these people ever again.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 2:12 am

Yamura had no problem with the heat as his bubble kept him cool. He floated above his team looking down at the konoha genin. "Pathetic" was the only thing Yamura could think of. The Konoha group had a large amount of people. He took this as a weakness and began to think of strategies to foil weaklings. The glowing red eyes and the sinister smile created by his shroud would be more then enough to provoke intimidation. Their was a few other figures that seemed a bit out of place. The first being a suspicious woman to old to be a genin, a strange short 'thing' with white hair, and a deeply foreboding character with sand leaking from a gourd. Though he had never met this man before he seemed oddly familiar. As he floated down towards the man he pulled out his passport ready to give it to him when he landed.

He landed nearby and stepped out of his bubble popping it in the process. At a closer look only one of the konoha genin was slightly intimidating, one that had short brown hair and was slightly Taller then him. He seemed to be full of energy even after such a long trip meaning he at least had some stamina.

Yamura walked up to the man with the gourd and showed him his passport. Gesturing to his teammates to come over he said to the man " I think our passports are in order"
Back to top Go down
Netsuretsu
Genin
Genin
Netsuretsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeMon 04 Apr 2011, 2:36 am

Netsuretsu couldn't. Believe. Her. Eyes. As she turned around she saw Yamura showing his passport to the man in the gourd. The blood packets beneath her skin drained to the bottom. She remembered that ability and face in her shinobi announcement pamphlet. Brown hair, dark rings around his eyes, and an immortal scowl on his face.

Netsu moved in a blurred movement and slapped the passport out of Yamura's hand. " Don't be as rude as to show your paper to the Kazekage! Show it to the security shinobi!" Once that was in order and Netsu apologized ( pushing Yamura's head down to apologize with her) then led the two through Suna. She placed her hand into her shirt and pulled out a map. " Lets see...The food is this way...and training areas is that way...ah!" She closed the map and shoved it back in her shirt, turning around. " You guys take a right and you'll be at the living quarters. I have to go to a mechanic shop and buy some things. Make sure to buy some dried foods on your way."

Without another word she jumped on top of a building, making sure her hakama didn't hike up as she did so and ran atop the sun-baked stone houses. As soon as she couldn't sense them anymore she jumped off and took a left to the mechanics. When she walked in, she felt the broiling heat of the smith. It was a hairy burly man whom was working on a large katana. " Put that down, I need this fast and cheap." The man turned around, his singed beard and peeling skin making it hard to read his face. " And what's in it for me, child?" Netsu sat down on one of the cooled anvils and took off her shirt, unbound her chest...and took off her skin. Showing an array of tiny mechanics covered by thick armored plates. Nothing was human on her. " I need an upgrade. Something to filter out the sand and cool down my GPS tracker." THe man's eyes went wide with amazement. " I-I don't think I can do that. The only mechanic I know that can do this is currently busy." Netsu's cold black eyes shone against the fire as she pressed her eyebrows together in anger. She placed her hand on her knee and leaned forward with malice. " Well MAKE HIM NOT BUSY!!!" She snapped.

She had to get this quick, before her team double-backed and looked for her.

The blacksmith grumbled with the reaction he got from her and walked out back. He got a smaller man with a white beard in front of her. The old man worked fast with materials that the larger man brought. She remained stone stiff as the older man began to take off the rest of her clothes to insert the filter over the rest of her body. The large man closed the door and shut the curtains in order for there to be privacy. Finally, it was finished.
Back to top Go down
Blueyes
Genin
Genin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 10:47 am

"Yamu, I think we should get what we need for the chuunin exams and go and prepare. I't going to be tough; the hot air and berserk sunlight will melt any unprepared traveler." Aka started to walk in the direction of the markets. With a poket full of money, he would buy a compass, small spyglass, and several water bottles. It won't be enough but I think that should do it for...sun screen! Aka went back to the market in search of sunsreen. He would come back to their meeting place with the small amount of materials they might need.

A compass will do so much work for traveling. I hope we don't run out of water, but I don't know the rules of thte exam. Aka continued to walk to where he thought Yamu and Net would be.I feel so lost here. It could prove disasterous for us to take the exam. Who am I to denounce our success. I want to win the exams. I will win them. I am not a weakling or a fool. I know enough to avoid quick sand and animals. Aka encouraged himself for the coming trial.
Back to top Go down
Yamura

Yamura

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 12:14 pm

After being so rudely "attacked" by Netsuretsu, everyone went their separate ways. Aka went to buy supplies while Netsuretsu went somewhere unknown. Yamura on the other hand had brought everything he needed; from shuriken, to kunai, and pranks, to explosives. He traveled to the entrance of the exams to sit down and relax in the shade. To cool down he blew a large bubble around him to keep the heat out. He then remember he had a small canteen within his equipment and proceeded to take it out and spit out enough water to fill it up. His team had shown even more weakness when they didn't bring everything they needed. This was not good as the other teams would under-estimate them.

After sitting around for a little while Yamura got up and popped his bubble. There were a lot of people in this village waiting to be pranked. Reaching into his pouch he pulled out a confetti tag and a silly string tag. He began to sneak around the village looking for potential victim when he stumbled upon Aka on his way back from his trip. Perfect. He began to place tags in the area where Aka would soon reach. Once he made it to the destination the silly string tag would go off. While he is baffled the confetti tag will go off startling him even more. Yamura lied in the shadows waiting for the fun to begin.
Back to top Go down
Netsuretsu
Genin
Genin
Netsuretsu

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 4:28 pm

Netsuretsu took her skin and dipped in in the bucket of water to remove the sand and dirt from the insides. After whipping out the water, she was about to put it back on until the old man touched her arm. " It's going to be a hard road ahead, and the sand is not kind to newcomers. You'll see that I placed a new weapon in while I was arranging the filter. Just take this lighter and this valve set. I already connected it with your chakra layout." Netsu took the few things and finished putting on her skin and clothing. Her insides didn't feel as rusted or hard to move anymore. If anyone touched her now, she would feel ice-cold. Netsu turned around, her mouth filled with questions, though only one was able to come out. " Old man, how do you know so much about the Guujin clan? I thought they were a heavily guarded military secret." Her black hair made her eyes much more intense as the Old man began to speak. " The creator of the Guujin clan taught me this decades ago and said that if any needed help, I would give it. Now here is a few maps that you might need to have, extra parts, and more titanium lining for your cartridge."

Netsu took the things and placed them in her compartment which was now full. " You say that, but not the mans name. What is the name of the creator?" She remembered a man in white and a few dark figures around her during her last breath, but not name, no voice, not even a face. She needed to know now, so she wouldn't regret walking out that door. The old man nodded and smiled. " He's an odd fellow. Not really the type you would call a leader, or even a shinobi. His name is Kamoku Willow." Netsu nodded. That name didn't make her thing of anything. She couldn't put that name to a face or even the ones during her last breath. Maybe that would change over time.

Netsu left the smith house and bowed in thanks for their help. Now, to go get some dried food and certain chemicals they might need. She walked through the market, not even feeling the hot breeze anymore. " This might be a hindrance in my senses, but when I get home I'll just get an upgrade on my nervous system." She thought as she bought a book about plants, a book about sand animals, three packs, and finally a grey tarp. When she walked back she saw Yamura making Aka look like a fool. " You two done? Lets go to the rooms and figure out a few battle plans."

Previously, she had divvied up most of the stuff. The supplies of books, sunscreen, maps, and other items were with her, and the food items were with the other two. She tossed them each a pack and asked that question that would probably end in disaster. " So what did you two buy? And Yamura, save up on the bubbles. You can't use them in the desert. The particles would stick to your solution and turn it to mud, let alone the sandstorms would sweep you away."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 5:04 pm

"I think our passports are in order." Genkou looked at the boy as he tried to hand him his passport. He simply blinked twice, not exactly sure what to say. Without touching the passport, he looked at it and noticed the boy's name was Yamura. But before he could say anything, the boy's teammate came over and slapped him. She gathered her team together and then they each went their separate ways. Letting Kamoku deal with the female intruder, Genkou parted from the scene and went to do some of his duties. Shinichi, one of the Goryu, had mysteriously disappeared from the village a little while before Kitsuke resigned from being Kazekage. After some time walking around, he noticed a small little figure run into the wall of a building and stood there, as if waiting for somebody to pass by. Genkou secretly stalked the boy and silently walked up behind him. "What are you doing..?" He asked, eyeing the boy suspiciously.

((Short.))

Last edited by .Chaos on Wed 13 Apr 2011, 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shinichi Oboro

Shinichi Oboro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 6:12 pm

"Picking on boys now Kazekage. That's not befitting of a leader," boomed the voice of a repressed individual. From out of the shadows came one of the most powerful ninja in Suna. A member of the prestigious Goryu, Shinichi Oboro. He stood and faced Genkou with contempt on his face. In actuality he was livid beyond reason. Seeing Genkou's face filled him with anger but he held his tongue..for the moment.

Shinichi eyed other people in the vicinity. Someone that obviously wasn't apart of this village was here. This was another thing that nagged him. We should be at war with the Akatsuki yet he allows kids to enter our city-state nevertheless. He himself is but a child. There will be reckoning for this.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitimeTue 05 Apr 2011, 7:19 pm

Kamoku turned away from Oriena and followed the kage once he noticed he was gone. Kamoku was glad that he had set up high-level guards at each stop, having several carrier birds circling the sky with chakra radars, shinobi watching over the power plants, sewers, and even the merchant import and export. The only thing to do now was to get watchers for the Gennins and a watcher for the Kazekage. Speaking of which, one of the goryu appeared.

Kamoku scurried next to the Kaze's side once he saw him. It wasn't wise to have Chaos and a Goryu speak together. God knows they have no friendly ties. Kam's plain white mask was lifted, showing his tanned inhuman face. " A witty comment from a not so witty place. No?" Kamoku could feel the man's heart rate up, white blood cells accumulating over major muscle areas, neuron system in preparation for blood and his medulla oblongata overheating. Yup, he was pissed and ready to fight. Kamoku, whom was much older and more experienced that all of them decided this wasn't the place nor the time. Even though he was the shortest and weakest (muscle wise) there.

Kam watched chaos grow up from a gennin to a kage. The same thing with Shinchi with the Goryu. He had gone around the world gaining acceptance in all areas of medical expertise to make sure Sunagakague was the best hospital in the world. And it is. Due to that enormous intake of trade, he gained trust with most of the nations. Even if Suna had bad blood with one of them, he himself was greeted with open arms. It was at this time he was going to put his black-clawed foot down. " I know you two would rather smack each other with barbed wire, but we have a village to run. Me, with the security and well-being of Suna, Shinchi with the protection from the Akatsuki and missing ninja, And Chaos here to be an icon of hope and strength to the population so everything we work for wont go to hell. If you two want to fight, go do it where there isn't the entire world staring at you." He inclined the gennins of several different nations along with their instructors and the caravans that are in preparation for the world's leaders.

Kam walked in between the two and stared at Shinchi. "Speaking of Missing ninja, my sources tell me there's one in the hot springs..." Kamoku pulled out a clipboard and began writing on it. It was a document that was to be given out to all Suna shinobi in action of the Chunnin Exams. Kam looked back up. " Either you can help us win favor of the world and destroy the living guts of a powerful Missing Nin or destroy it by *****-slapping the kage."

(for shinchi: [url]https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net/t6014-at-the-hot-springs[/ur])
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Breaking Dawn Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaking Dawn   Breaking Dawn Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaking Dawn
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next