Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwagakure

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:47 am

(I seem to have a bad weekend in that aspect. :( )

Fighting away the last of the shyness Kutsui drew her swords and looked at Saikoro, her face once again completely emotionless. Saikoro’s words had made her unfocused, so the jutsu she had stored in her right hand had faded.
"Blows it is," she said dashing towards him, her swords swinging furiously at the boy. She would deliver a barrage of blows trying to harm Saikoro’s limbs to prevent him from functioning optimally. She didn’t think any of her hits would go through, as these attacks merely were to check her opponent’s close combat skills. If her blows came through, she would continue in this matter if any of her attacks hit him, but pull back if he could guard from them – or if she proved to be better skilled than her.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:39 am

It was obvious to Saikoro that the swings being delivered to him were analytical, testing his speed or reaction. Saikoro sidestepped each swing as it was more elementary than normal, his father’s tedious training against kinjutsu was paying off, he thought.

Saikoro finally caught and blocked one of the swings from the wrist and took a swing around his opponents guard and pushed her shoulder trying to put her off balance. “Oh come on...” Saikoro taunted her to get more serious. He didn’t want to loose, but he wanted to give the spectators a good show.

Saikoro was also well aware that his Chakra threshold was dangerously low and he might only be able to manage one or two serious jutsus until he exhausts himself. He would probably would have to end this on the next exchange or he wouldn’t last any longer.

Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 2:36 pm

Kutsui, being very light weight, was pushed out of balance. She let herself fall though, so she could perform a roll away from Saikoro, then jump further away. He should have taken that chance to do a little more harm. Well, lucky for Kutsui he didn’t.

Knowing his skills now, she would not likely resort to her swords in open combat again. Instead, she took two more kunai and wrapped them in exploding tags. To hide them, she took her last six kunai as well. She then went on to throw seven kunai in the pattern normal-normal-explosive-normal-normal-normal-explosive. The kunai would be thrown one by one, and the explosives would explode 1.5 meter before they hit Saikoro, making them, hopefully, knock him off his feet without threatening his life.

Kutsui squatted, viewing the effects of her attack. Sweat dripped from her hair, and her face was fairly red from the warm weather and the fight. The blazing sun had significantly lowered her stamina. She was panting. Hopefully he wouldn’t force her into more close combat. She didn’t have the physical energy to fight her best. Maybe that had been the case too when she had just attacked him.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 7:53 pm

It didn’t take long for Saikoro to notice that his opponent was deploying her kunai in a series as he tried to dodge them while throwing some kunai of his own, deflecting some of them from their path. The barrage of projectiles.

Saikoro thought that this was his opportunity to slip by while she was still preoccupied with her current course of offensive attacks. Running the gambit, Saikoro made a paper clone of himself and tried to conceal his approached within the smoke of the exploding kunai as they exploded. The imperfection of his clone would have been masked by the chaos of kunai and explosions.

Saikoro thought that by now, his opponent would have to be as exhausted as he was. Finally managing to get through her defenses, Saikoro appeared behind his opponent and delivered the same combination of kicks he had managed to do earlier in the match. Precisely the same, thinking that the second time would be the charm, ending with the reverse paper cocoon driver slam he favored.

This time, Saikoro thought, all the rocks and boulders in the area were pulverized by his rampaging mantis earlier. The coup de grâce.
Spoiler:

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Sun 15 May 2011, 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:36 pm

(Weren’t his specialty ninjutsu? So how did he learn C-rank taijutsu? 0.0)

Kutsui had sensed Saikoro’s movements through her static field, and had run away from him. She kept running to maintain the distance, judging her static field to be unimportant right now, and thus moving outside of it. While running she produced six holograms of herself to distract Saikoro. They mixed together until she was sure that Saikoro has lost track of the real one, then scattered in seven directions, the real Kutsui and a clone both heading for her sensory field. When she were inside her safer spot, her clones would fade. She continued to keep her distance if Saikoro would chase her further. This would have to be a long range fight, or she wouldn’t stand a chance.

And now he’s chasing me… Damn it! she thought. I am losing control of this. Worse is I’m out of options… Got ten shuriken, four paper tags, my swords and nowhere to hide… Damn it!

Wiping sweat of her face she positioned herself in the midst of her sensory area. Noticing the shards of her former body exchange rock, she took four fist sized ones and turned her back towards Saikoro, attaching an explosive note to each of the shards, then throwing them around herself with 2 meters between each note so they formed a square. If Saikoro were lured into this square, he would be as good as defeated. If this didn’t work she didn’t know what would. She turned towards Saikoro again.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 14 May 2011, 9:38 pm

(I thought it was approved though... I'll wait for a judge to intervene)
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 2:59 am

(Anyway, I have no problem with it atm. It's not like you've used it somewhere we can change. I mean, you would have used it before, but Saikoro never really reached that point
Probably best to keep these two posts for editing. Woopsie.)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 9:39 am

OOC: The technique had never been approved. Both posts need editing.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 10:55 am

(Ill just apply for a replacement later. For now, I will concede the battle.)

Saikoro through he was about to win when he tried to grab his opponent, then only realizing it was another Hologram. "Damn!" Saikoro could only said as he realized he had stepped into a trap.

Suddenly, he heard the trap activating and it was too late, Saikoro was engulfed in an intense explosion, sending him clear across half of the field in a smoldering heap.

Landing violently, Saikoro knew he was finished. He tried to signal his defeat, but his entire body ached too much from the burns. Saikoro saw his Sensei at his side instantly, metaphorically throwing in the towel.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 1:49 pm

Watching from the distance Kutsui fell to her knees as her opponent seemed defeated. Sinking together, she released her static surveillance and looked into the ground, panting heavily. That was close. Wonder if she could fight again. She was really exhausted after this match, so if she didn't get a break she probably would have to give up in the next fight. That guy Saikoro had been pretty challenging.
Rising slowly, she wiped sweat off her face and walked towards the exit, her legs heavy and her body warm and tired. Stopping next to Saikoro she kneeled and lowered her head.
"...mm... Sorry..."
She shook her head, then jogged to the entrance, a little embarrased over when she had pulled such a dangerous jutsu. She didn't want to kill him. If he died now, she would really feel bad.

Kutsui has left.

(OOC: Unless you want us to start over from post with the taijutsu, Chaos?)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 2:30 pm

OOC: The previous post needs editing, otherwise I could be mean and disqualify him from the match.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 7:41 pm

(Deleted story flavor)

Last edited by kurowashi saikoro on Mon 16 May 2011, 7:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 7:56 pm

(I changed the Taijutsu to 'reversed paper cocoon slam' which might look like Lee's lotus, but with Saikoro's paper cocoon technique)

Saikoro heard the loud roar of cheers as they left, Saikoro could only smile, but he looked to his Sensei as he whispered, "I am sorry I have disappointed you," He said with slight pain.

"No worries," He replied, "There is always next time."

"And I had a brilliant quip if I had only won... I was going to say, 'you should have foreseen this result... after all, paper always covers rock'." Saikoro said.

His Sensei couldnt help but smile with the thought, "That would have been very funny."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 8:04 pm

OOC: No. Genin = 1 specialty from the start. To gain (some) taijutsu skill, you must train for it.
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 May 2011, 8:20 pm

Kutsui looked at the explosive tag removed from her neck.
Gulp...
She could only imagine what would have happened if Saikoro had wanted her dead. She was positively surprised though. This meant that he had heard her prayer before - or else he just had some moral issues with killing. He deserved to be thanked though, and as she left even more shameful than before, she planned on visiting him in the hospital later on.

(OOC: So what you are saying is he should remove D+-rank taijutsu, and maybe instead train more paper jutsu to compensate.
Anything else needs revising?.)
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 12:22 am

(Are we going to be having a 'save the Hokage' arc too?)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 8:45 am

OOC: Um,...no, Kuro. Yes, Kutsui, he would need to completely edit it out and replace it simple kick or something.
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 4:22 pm

OOC: By the way, I do not remember reading that you placed an explosive tag on her neck. If you honestly did not, then edit your post accordingly.

Winner: Yui Kurokami
Back to top Go down
Kutsui
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 5:27 pm

(OOC: I personally have no problem with the tag, mainly because it did no damage at all. Furthermore, that tag is currently building the story for both Kutsui and Saikoro, so I request it gets to stay anyway.
Oh btw, I noticed someone got the chunin rank after they won. Does that mean we only have one match each?)
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 5:33 pm

OOC: It never happened. So that is why it should be removed.

Yes, that is true.
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 7:30 pm

(Man, game should give slack for story flavor... and I already edited out the Taijutsus. :))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 7:43 pm

OOC: Game doesn't feel like it. :P
Back to top Go down
kurowashi saikoro
Genin
Genin
kurowashi saikoro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 May 2011, 9:31 pm

(game is deficient that way)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro   Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yui Kurokami vs Kurowashi Saikuro
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2