Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: B Rank
Village: Konoha

Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Empty
PostSubject: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 5:09 pm

Tadashi standing in the middle of nowhere in a desert, beind invited for a battle, Tadashi waited. He saw a rock and sat on it, but he didn't know it was hot from the burning sun. "Ow.. Dumb sun and rock.." he said to himself. Tadashi waited, instead of sitting on a rock he stood up, avoiding to sit on the hot sand and the hot rock. He heard that his test opponent's name was Kaito. He had heard of this name before, it was familiar, maybe he worked with him in the Academy, but he wasn't sure.. Tadashi continued his wait. He stood under the burning, heat of the hot sun, wiping sweat of his face and forehead. "Holy cow, it's hot.. Why do they call it the Wind Country when there is NO wind? That makes no sense, shouldn't it be the Sun Country?" Tadashi thought.

He kept standing in the hot place, continuing to wait for his foe. "I don't think I can last any longer then the next 5 minutes, I feel like I'm gonna melt down." Tadashi talked to himself. He covered his head/face with his hand blocking the sun.
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeWed 11 May 2011, 5:22 pm

Kaito was walking, for what seemed an eternity. "Why did this man have to make the journey so far away?" He pondered, as he walked through the hot desert. Fully clothed in his Karate-ka Official Gi, with his black belt tied around his waist. It was a warm day out, not a cloud in the sky, or a pond of water nearby. As he approached the position that they had agreed upon, he saw something in the distance.

There had seemed to be something on a rock. As we walked closer, he could tell it was a person, and without a doubt it was his opponent. The rather bulky Kaito walked up, till he was about 5 feet away.

"Oh, hello there! Are you Ka-Tadashi Uchiha?" Kaito asked, trying to see the paper in the blistering heat. His tall physique towering over the man sitting on the rock.

Kaito made sure to watch his opponents every move, so that if an attack arised, he would be able to counter, or move away from him.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeTue 17 May 2011, 11:09 pm

"Yes, I am, you're Kaito am I correct?" he asked curious. Tadashi was wondering about this shinobi, even though he might of seen him before in his life. "Hmm? Should we start our practise battle sir?" Tadashi said awkwardly. He was acting weird, not for a first impression but just to have some fun. Tadashi looked at the ninja carefully. "I see you don't seem like an actual shinobi but like a Karate, person. Am I right?" he asked Tadashi asked. The heatness was very hot, and thought is was like forever and the weather would never change. "Gahh.. why do they call it the Wind Country, it should be called the Sun Country.." he said again under his breath. Tadashi grinned, "You answering my question Mr.?" he said. Tadashi thought, he thought we felt like he was about to malfunction and melt down cause of the heat and the sun, the UV must've been hard. Tadashi tried to watch Kaito just in case something came out of no where. He watched. "Ugh... so hot.. Tadashi complained again. He thought this might be like a million years of living. "How does Sunagakure shinobi survive this kind of weather?" he thought to himself, still watching Kaito.

"Right after you answer my questions we may start, yes." he said in a annoyed voice. It was because the heat was bothering, him. Too hot for him, but he didn't complain much more. He kept on watching Kaito just incase...
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeWed 18 May 2011, 10:02 am

There was a barrage of questions, that his opponent had asked, but he thought nothing of them. That was, until he uttered: "I see you don't seem like an actual shinobi but like a Karate, person. Am I right?" After this, Kaito became a little mad, because, anyone who can fight, is a ninja, no matter if they can use chakra, or not.

Kaito moved his feet so they where now facing his opponent. He put his right hand on his his hip, in a closed tight fist, and his left hand un-balled, but still tight. He bent his legs a little, and was now in motodaichi. The sun blazed over the two of them, and the sand was really warm, but enjoyable.

In one movement, Kaito used ayuri ashi, and shrank that 5 feet distance to a now small 1 foot, hitting range. At the same time, Kaito had used the momentum, and the power from his hips, to slingshot his left hand, which was now balled into a tight fist, and launched an unbleivably strong, and fast Kazamizuki. Kaito believed in making the first hit, harder than the rest, so if it had connected, the opponent would get Ko'ed, or not ready for the follow up.

Because of the fast shift, there was some sand clouds, that had surronded the two of them, and then the Jab created even more, because of the power behind it.

Before attacking with the Jab, Kaito made sure to activate his sekkiken

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
S-Dawg
Genin
Genin
S-Dawg

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeSat 28 May 2011, 2:01 pm

(taking the auto hit because waiting this long is annoying >.>)

The jab, swiftly collided with it's target. Middle forehead, on his opponent. He felt the crush of his hand against the hard skull of his opponent. The power from the jab had knocked the young man completely unconscious.

Kaito watched as the poor soul flew through the air, and landed absurdly on his back, in the shifting sand.

"Wish it could have been longer..." Kaito said, as he bowed to his opponent, and made his exit.

Exit

Winner: Kaito.
Back to top Go down
Logan
Chuunin
Chuunin
Logan

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitimeMon 30 May 2011, 9:45 pm

Sorry, I had lots of homework and I couldn't get to RP. I could've on my sister's comp but then the pass changed and everything so I couldn't do much.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]   Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Honour of Glory [Kaito vs Tadashi Uchiha = OFFRPG]
Page 1 of 1