Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Minato Returns to leaf

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Minato Returns to leaf Empty
PostSubject: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:16 pm

Minato stepped back inside the gate's of the VIllage. But this time it was diferent... he wasn't in his akatsuki Robes. He was wearing his old clothes. He walked into the village regardless of the two Shinobi who tried to stop him. He knocked them unconcious. He went straight into the Hokage's office. " Hey... Naruto. How about taking me back in the leaf ?" He wasn't in his older mood. He was actaully talking nicely and politely like he used to. " Well... waddya say? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:21 pm

Neji pops outta nowhere "hey there im-"but before he could say his names he spotted the scratch of the headband but he didnt wear any akatsuki clothing "why have you returned"said neji
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:27 pm

" Is that any of your buisness Hyuuga, Neji ? " Minato looked at him with dagger like eye's. His voice was once again evil and heavy... suddenly... Minato punched himself " Not you again.." he said in his old voice. A dark shadow emerged behind him... and from that... came out Ukon... Kaushuro's split personality. " Stupid boy... it was idiotic of you to disobey me " " aurrghh. Leave me alone Minato said this to the shadow in front of him. " I was weak then... when yo made me do all that. But now i'm strong... much stronger than i ever was." " Is that sooo..." Ukon said smiling in a evil way. " Yes it is... " Minato buckled. " Naruto... Neji... any idea's ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:30 pm

"its not to late minato i say you should have a chance but my vote doesnt count its the hokages"said neji as he sat down
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:35 pm

" You idiot..." Ukon said to Neji..." Do you not see me.., maybe the eye's of a Hyuuga aren't that strong after all. " SHUT UP " Minato said shouting at Ukon. " I sealed you in me to save Sakon the trouble of dealing with you at fill strength. now i think... was it worth it ? " Minato was seperating frmo Ukon's Shadow. " When did you get this strong..." Ukon asked Minato who was now almost free. While you wer ebusy controlling me. " Minato replied as he pushed himslef back. Minato stumbled on the table but regained balance. He saw Ukon fade away in the light. " Glad thats over " Then he moved to Neji and punched him over the head. " You couldn't help me could yo... Jerk " he said. This really was Minato... back to his old funny and nice self
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:38 pm

AS the clone poofed away neji came out of the roof "silly person everyone know that my technique involves clones first i never use my real self first you should learn that"said neji as he started laughing "but i think you should get another chance.Ukon has made you powerfull,but youve made yourself more powerfull,so let the hokage decide.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:42 pm

" As if i care. Why don't you try fighting me then... we will see who is stronger. but before that... let me tell you... i gave Mizukage Lee a run for his money. Even if i was a little demented then. Power is power. So naruto... can you reply now... i'm getting tired of hearing Neji boast. And why is he here in the first place." Minato was trying to get Neji to make a wrong move so he could make him look foolish
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:45 pm

"hey minato take it easy bro i didnt mean to burst your bubble"said neji "well my votes done i better get going home see you around minato good to have you back"said neji as he walks out the door
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitimeTue 29 Jul 2008, 12:47 pm

" See ya Neji old boy" Minato turned to naruto... " Hey wait a second." He kicked Naruto on the face. It turned out to be a dummy. " Man that guys got nerve. Where the hell is he " Minato sat down on the sofa in his office
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minato Returns to leaf   Minato Returns to leaf Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minato Returns to leaf
Page 1 of 1