Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 6:47 am

((I'm using now the new Hinata, with less ninjutsu and more genjutsu.))

Hinata puts her hand in her pocket and picks up a soldier pill.
She puts it in her mouth and eats it.
"I must not lose yet." The pill is giving her extra chakra.
She sees that that she is surrounded, and decides to try to break herself out.
She dashes toward one of the clones and at the last seconds she splits in to 2 Hinatas with the help of genjutsu. The other one running left of the target and the other one to right of it. The 2 Hinatas attack both of there each sides, at the target.

The jutsu wrote:
Genjutsu clone diversion (Custom)
Rank C - Type: Genjutsu/taijutsu
Hinata dashes toward the opponent and suddenly splits in to 2. The other one is a genjutsu clone, being there of the purpose of to confuse the opponent. The 2 Hinatas split up, the other one going left and the other one to the right. Making the opponent unsure of which side to defend him/herself.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 12:28 pm

The clone attacks the Hinata on the left not knowing which one is the real one as the others try to form a new circle around Hinata. Down below Oshi realizes his predicament and does quick hand signs summoning 6 Sound Clones that for two triangles around him, one bigger than the other. Then doing more hand signs Oshi points upwards the water under the two hinatas beginning to swirl as a vortex was created.

((Truthfully I can not remember the exact name and Rank of the jutsu but its Vortex Jutsu and it creates a vortex. Its a cannon jutsu. Sorry for the inconvenience.))
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 31 Aug 2008, 5:02 pm

The left Hinata disappears and reviels that it was only an illusion. The original Hinata attacks from behind with gentle fist and strikes the clone down.
Hinata stands very still after the strike. Not doing any unnecessary movement while keeping an eye on the other clones with her Byakugan.

((Water Release: Great Whirlpool Entwining Technique? ^^))

Hinata is too late to realize the vortext beneath her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 12:51 pm

Hinata is drawn down the vortex slowly falling toward Oshi as a tube snakes to the surface getting Oshi air.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:09 pm

"Huuaaaauuuaaauaua"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 1:12 pm

Hinata reached the bottom of the lake and was a few feet away from Oshi as his sound clones circles her...she was able to see them because of her kekke.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 01 Sep 2008, 3:57 pm

Beneath water, my movements are slower. I'm almost a sitting duck, I gotta get up. Thanks to the soldier pill,I ate earlier, my limbs are faster and stronger. I'm gonna try to swim to the surface!
Hinata tryes to swim up, and perhaps if Oshi comes near her, she could try to hit him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:34 pm

The spinning current stops as Oshi does three hands signs letting his whirlpool jutsu end. A sharp noise sounds and a purple box forms around Hinata trapping her. Oshi speaks his voice clear despite the water "Sound Triangle Jutsu...now I have you"
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 03 Sep 2008, 5:45 pm

((Your profil is missing this technique.))

A new Hinata appears behind Oshiroku. She stands there calmly. She tryes to whisper something to Oshi's ear but only bubbles comes out of her mouth.

Hinata in the cage hopes that the clone will distract Oshi for a few seconds. She takes out a kunai and tryes to break the cage with it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Sep 2008, 8:18 pm

((Yes it is. In my new profile. Its in the "Custom Jutsu's" Part.))

The Kunai hits the wall of sound and bounces off harmlessly as Oshi turns striking the clone and its poofs. "Sorry Hinata" Oshi says clearly as ever "This jutsu is totally self sufficient...distracting me with a clone won't work."
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 7:39 am

((Okay, but I didn't find anything about purple boxes nor triangle techniques.))

Calm down and think. What do I see?
"Bya*blurp*kugan*blurp*!" Hinata studies the box which has trapped her.
The box is all ran by chakra. ((Excuse my english, I hope it is correctly written.)) It's like the chakra has a life of it's own. The chakra is sending out pulses through the walls, which makes the wall extremally though to break.
If I can disturb the pulses, it should, hopefully, cause some weaknesses to the wall. I would then, probably, be able to break myself out.
Hinata strikes with her gentle fist style at chosen spots at the wall to disturb the chakra in it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 4:44 pm

((Ok here is the jutsu. It was in my app but it had a very short explanation so I beefed it up a bit. Also the purple "box" is the sound triangle

Name: Sound Pyramid Jutsu
Range: -
Effect: To execute this jutsu there must be three separate sources of sound. All three of those sources must create sound and a third person (this person can not be part of the three) must control these waves. The sound forms a pyramid around an object. This pyramid is made out of moving sound waves flying by at the speed of sound. These waves are moving so fast that they create a wall that only an object the size of a sound wave moving at the speed of sound could pass through. If something touches the wall it will be rubed to bits by the physical force of the waves. This jutsu will not end until one of the three sources of sound stops. It requires minimal concentration from the fourth person. So little that they could make multiple pyramids. The pyramid is a purple color.))

The area around Hinata's strike fades out but in a few seconds is purple again. Oshi's tube reaches the surface staying there as a purple mouthpiece covers his nose and mouth. "You'll run out of air eventually Hinata" Oshi says.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 05 Sep 2008, 5:12 pm

Hinata strikes again and this time she quickly moves herself out of the prison and escapes it.
She swims quickly up to the surface.
When she pulls her head out of the water, she takes a deep breath.
She musn't loose yet, she must live up to her name.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 10:47 am

Staying under water Oshi thrusts his hand upward the water around it churning.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 10:59 am

((What does "churning" mean? ^^))

Hinata gets herself above the water surface.
Before it was just the head. Now she is standing on the water.
Hinata coughs slightly water of from her lungs.
She looks down in to the deep water. Thinking, how will she have a chance.
Hinata spots the tube, Oshi is using to breath. Well, at least it looks like it.
Hinata dashes to the tube to cut of the lenght of it, with her gentle fist, by making the chakra sharp at the fingertops. Trying to make sure that no air is passed down to Oshi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 06 Sep 2008, 3:18 pm

((Churning is like bubbling. Pretty much the water is swirling around quickly like before.))

Hinata got to the tube cutting it as the water under her exploded from Oshi's vibration control. Holding his breath and unable to see if his attack had worked Oshi and his Sound Clones formed their two triangles again Oshi summoning 3 more visible clones that huddled close to him.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 7:50 am

Hinata flew of upwards and made a volt in the air and landed on her stomach.
Hinata whispers to herself: "I will give him a water explosion."
Hinata gets up and picks up 2 kunais and attaches explosion seals to them.
She uses transformation technique on the kunais, making them look like Hinatas.
She throws the Hinata looking kunais at a spot of the water, aiming for them to sink to positions somewhere near Oshiroku.
Hinata made sure to add enough long fuse to them, so they would, due to the plan, explode when they reached the bottom.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 07 Sep 2008, 6:29 pm

Oshi fire two giant sound bullets at the Hinata's not knowing them to be paper bombs. Hitting them squarly in the chest the bullets caused the Hinatas to explode but they were to close to the surface sending a small shock wave toward Oshi. Doing hand signs Oshi's whole body glimmered purple as a Water Dragon sprouted from the lake slithering toward Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 7:30 am

Hinata got swallowed by the Water Dragon.
Blurb!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 08 Sep 2008, 6:12 pm

((lol))

Under the water Oshi frowned slightly. Had Hinata just let the dragon eat her. More on guard then ever Oshi waited to see what would happen sure Hinata wouldn't let herself drown.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 6:52 am

Hinata crawls up from the water, moving herself to the high grass.
(What a powerful technique. Took most of my powers to get out of the water.)
Hinata sits down to rest a bit but she is still on guard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 09 Sep 2008, 9:21 pm

Oshi realized that the Hinata in the dragon must be a clone and releasing his dragon the clone poofed as Oshi sought out the real Hinata.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 7:07 am

((Oh, so you get stuck in the dragon? By the way, grats to the new rank.))

"I didn't expect anything less of a Sannin/Kage." Hinata continues to sit in the grass.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 10 Sep 2008, 5:37 pm

((I just had is so it formed around you. Usually it just pummles you. Thanks...I'm excited about it...although I will miss Lee))

Holding a sign Oshi bent his head searching for Hinata. Pinpointing her two clones appeared in the water next to Oshi and then dissapeared.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 11 Sep 2008, 5:44 am

My only chance will be when or if he will get some air, Hinata thought.
She is sitting on her heels and trying to come up with a plan.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar   Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oshiroku vs. Hinata...Holiday Spar
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next