Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage

Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 1:55 pm

Okay, I got rid of Bijuu/Curse Mark & just gave my character the Mangekyou.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 5:13 pm

Ok. Your almost there. The only thing wrong now is that you have 6 S ranked jutsu and your only allowed 2.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 02 Oct 2008, 6:09 pm

also Mangekyou has been ruled out unless you really have killed your best friend on the site and that friend was a character
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 04 Oct 2008, 6:43 am

Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 07 Oct 2008, 6:00 am

Sephiroth, i don't know why you want to be my brother, but if you are a half Uchiha, you can't have a Oni Sharinan. That means you are mixing the full power of both your specialities. Im not sure how this forum works, but that is clearly the most OP power imaginable. From what i make of your app, these are your powers : -

1. Sharingan
2. Mausumne ( a special weapon is a power )
3. Oni Sharingan

Also, Mausumne is a cursed blade that makes the user able to move at the speed of sound or more, but has a terrible price, that when the user wields the blade, he or she loose thier mind and become capacitated with a strange want for blood and death. They go insane.

Not only that, but from your app, it seems you have mastered Taijutsu, Ninjustu and your sharingan all at once. Thats a little too much.
Also, In your app, you say that you joined Itachi and Madara while they killed the clan. You can't change the course of Naruto History at your own will. You can say that you were aware of thier plan and later helped thier escape from Konoha as that part is never mentioned.

But i still don't see why he can't be my brother. Its ok with me, but it doesn't mean that we are blood brothers, just cousins
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel   Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Septhiroth, the One-Winged Angel
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2