Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+17
lololololol
Lkitty
Kakashi Hatake2
Mizuki
towashin
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
Baku
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Titan Lee
NX Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:53 am

Name- Thunder roar

Effect- loud thunder cracks damaging the enemies ears for 5 turns making it impossible to hear my movements

Name- Lightning Surge

Effect- Lightning comes down from a could created by me with the wind and boost my speed up and increasing my speed to swing my blade faster

Name- Air Tunnel

Effect- I create a 20 ft wide air tunnel and jump into making me move with the tunnel. from this i control my movements while the enemy is being tossed around in the tunnel. i slash at the enemy cutting into his chakra points
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

Lite Lyoko wrote:
Name- Thunder roar

Effect- loud thunder cracks damaging the enemies ears for 5 turns making it impossible to hear my movements
I'm not an expert, but I don't think thunder can create such a high sound.

Lite Lyoko wrote:

Name- Lightning Surge

Effect- Lightning comes down from a could created by me with the wind and boost my speed up and increasing my speed to swing my blade faster
Draining chakra from nature? That isn't possible, the nature don't have chakra. (Perhaps with sage technique, but thats an whole another story.)

Lite Lyoko wrote:

Name- Air Tunnel
Rank C
Element: Wind
Effect- I create a 20 ft wide air tunnel and jump into making me move with the tunnel. from this i control my movements while the enemy is being tossed around in the tunnel. i slash at the enemy cutting into his chakra points
I think I like this this technique, but I don't understand much of it. That tunnel is 20ft wide, but not mentioning about the lenght of it. Is this "tunnel" horizontal or vertical?
Chakra points can only be seen by trained byakugan.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:23 am

Lightning Surge gives me energy for my charka the replenish. basically i am getting hit by lightning and it gives me energy

Air Tunnel is the length of the enemy trapping them in it

Thunder Roar i create a sonic boom from the thunder damaging the oppenants ears to hurting them
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:34 am

Lightning Surge - no sage techniques.
Air Tunnel - Sure- APPROVED
Thunder Roar - Your application doesn't have anything saying taht you can use sonic based jutsus.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:36 am

kk

i will think of more
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 3:27 pm

Summoning Justu-Manmato
(i just made up the name but its the top dog)

Rank-B
Ninjustu-Summoning
By performing the correct handseals and giving some blood the user summons Manmato The Head Ninja Hound
This Dog is much bigger then any of the other ninja hounds and has keener senses such as noise and ears
this dog also carrys a large sword on its back that it can use by putting it in its mouth this dog can also use weak fire justus such as fireballs and muliti fireball

Wind Twister
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Attacking
this justu creates a small twister that blows away projectiles and weak long range ninjustu. the user can also add fire to this to make it able to burn the target :naruto:

Emergancy Hawk
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Assistance
this justu creates a hawk from charka this hawk cannot attack or help the user in battle but can deliver messeges and lead people
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 7:07 pm

can someone approve my stuff
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 8:48 pm

Name: Lightning Surge

Rank- D

Element: Lightning

Effect: Lite calls fourth Lightning to power up his blade making it longer. Also a bit more powerful.

__________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Lightning Strike

Effect: Lite uses hand sign then shoots lightning out of his fingertips.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Northern Winds

Effect- Lite uses hands signs then creates firece winds that whip the enemy up and down across the field.

___________________________________________________________________________________
Name: Fogged Ground

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to create a fog storm that blocks his enemy's eyes. The enemy can not see through the fog but Lite can see. Knowing this Lite can attack from any angle without his enemy seeing.

Name: Breathless Warrior

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to control the breathing of his enemy making it harder for the enemy to move because a shortage of air.

Last edited by Lite Lyoko on Tue 19 Aug 2008, 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 9:00 pm

change the name of that last one cause i have a jutu with that name way diffrent though
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeMon 18 Aug 2008, 10:17 pm

Naruto wrote:
Toshiro Azibara Kazura wrote:

Name: Chaos Flare
Type: Taijutsu
Kind: Special Jutsu (Second State)
Description: In the power of the Second state, Chaos flare can be used to shred down enemies with a powerful blast of his special colored chakra, moving the attack at an immense speed, being Almost impossible to miss, but a small weak point in the direction, which the attack can only move so much.

Name: Oblivion Flare
Type: Genjutsu
Kind: Special Jutsu (Second State)
Description: After the usage of "Chaos Flare", Toshiro can conjure his most powerful Genjutsu, along with the power of his right optical, sending the afflicted to go into an eternally frightened state, showing their worst fear, and their loved ones, dead or not, shown as ghosts, chasing the afflicted to their doom, his worst fears, their loved ones, and their own deaths shall be shown, degrading their soul and spirit to nothing, making them timid and frightened.
Approved

Ummm Naruto, you didn't exactly read it right....

"In the power of the Second State" Aka the Second Oblivion...
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 7:13 am

Flare wrote:
Summoning Justu-Manmato

Rank-B
Ninjustu-Summoning
By performing the correct handseals and giving some blood the user summons Manmato The Head Ninja Hound
This Dog is much bigger then any of the other ninja hounds and has keener senses such as noise and ears
this dog also carrys a large sword on its back that it can use by putting it in its mouth this dog can also use weak fire justus such as fireballs and muliti fireball

Wind Twister
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Attacking
this justu creates a small twister that blows away projectiles and weak long range ninjustu. the user can also add fire to this to make it able to burn the target :naruto:

Emergancy Hawk
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Assistance
this justu creates a hawk from charka this hawk cannot attack or help the user in battle but can deliver messeges and lead people

I don't know how to rank summonings. The head ninja hound should have a high rank,indeed. I guess B is good. But the rules are that a chuunin can't learn B rank jutsus.

Wind Twiser, I change it to C-rank. It doesn't seem that powerful. I'll APPROVE

Emergancy Hawk, I guess this jutsu is more complicated than a shadow clone. Hence I think it should have an A-rank. Either way, a chuunin can't learn it.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:15 am

Hinata its ranks higher than b that they cant use they can use b
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:36 am

Yes flare can't use B ranks but when he can he can use them if they are approvable.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:54 am

Lite Lyoko wrote:
Name- Thunder roar

Name- Lightning Surge

Name- Air Tunnel

Hinata asked me to look into this. The first jutsu is fine and Approved. I'm not sure about the second one though. I don't see how lightning could make you faster. This is a jutsu not magic. I'm not sure about the third one. I also don't know what you mean. Is it like a tornado that you jump into and fly around on or is it like a tunnel that lays on the ground and you walk into it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 10:58 am

Flare wrote:
Summoning Justu-Manmato

Rank-B
Ninjustu-Summoning

Wind Twister
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Attacking

Emergancy Hawk
Rank-B
Ninjustu-Assistance

Hinata also asked me to look at these. I had a few problems with them. First of all the Summoning. Seeing as there is an existing jutsu summoning dogs I don't know if you can make one up that is similar but stronger. If you want dogs you should learn the existing Nin-dogs jutsu. The second is Approved. And the third is also Approved. The only thing is you can't use any of the jutsu I approved until you area a Chuunin. Although I will add them to your app.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 11:01 am

Excuse me Flare I see that you are already a Chuunin. Go ahead and use those jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:42 pm

Lite Lyoko wrote:

Rank- D

Effect: Lite calls fourth Lightning to power up his blade making it longer. Also a bit more powerful.

__________________________________________________________________________________

Effect- Lite uses hands signs then creates firece winds that whip the enemy up and down across the field.

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to create a fog storm that blocks his enemy's eyes. The enemy can not see through the fog but Lite can see. Knowing this Lite can attack from any angle without his enemy seeing.

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to control the breathing of his enemy making it harder for the enemy to move because a shortage of air.

Actually, Oshi, this one was the one I asked you to look at ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 2:48 pm

Lite Lyoko wrote:

Rank- D

Ok the first one makes no sense. It is not approved. The second and third are approved. The fourth and 5th are not approved. To overpowering.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 5:32 pm

i already know ninja hounds justu but since the toads had a head toad and there is no head hound i thought of making one but whatever.......
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue 19 Aug 2008, 8:39 pm

Time to put my nerdiness into effect!

Name-Slippery Fist Taijutsu

Rank-C

Type-Taijutsu/Attack/Fighting Style

Effect-This fighting style is one that takes a lot of practice to master. It specializes in evading attacks, upward motions, and using momentum to your advantage. Mastering this fighting style gives the person an amazing talent at finding patterns, flaws, and weak points in an opponent's fighting style, making it even easier to dodge. The user may also enhance their speed and flexibility with chakra.

Name-Art of Beasts- Beast Call

Rank-C

Type-Ninjutsu/Summoning

Effect-This jutsu is similar to that of the aburame's summoning technique. The user forces their chakra into the ground and then turns it into sound. This sound can call any beast within 20 feet away to the area, from their it is up to the user to control them or be eaten. This sound can only call one type of animal however, because it is too difficult to turn chakra into many different sounds. If you were to learn how to do so, this jutsu would most likely reach almost A rank.

Name-Art of Beasts- Beast Charm

Rank-B

Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary

Effect-This genjutsu allows the user to delve into one beast's mind. If the beast has a strong enough will it won't be controlled. However, if it doesn't it might as well be a puppet. If the beast so choses, there is a slim chance that the beast might stay with Kugo to help him fight other battles, seeing kugo as a master, or pack leader.

More to come on the Art of Beasts....im just having a mind freeze.

Last edited by kugutsu_kokuo on Wed 20 Aug 2008, 1:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 2:18 am

Name: Chaos Barricade
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Chaos Barricade is utilized by the Akatsuki, Toshiro Kazura. Forming the necessary hand seals, Toshiro will create a wall of his Black or white chakra, saying himself that mostly not even the Kyuubi can break through the barricade, due to his amazing chakra control.

(Heh, i sorta typed it like the leafninja thing...)
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 4:38 am

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to create a fog storm. This storm is like mist only wind based element

Effect: Lite uses hand signs to shorten the air in the atmosphere for his enemy and a little for him.

Name: Lightning Sword

Rank- C

Effect: Lite uses hand sign to create a second blade on the side of him made of lightning. This blade can only attack when i attack goes away after 5 turns.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 7:43 am

Name: Unamed (( can't think of one :P ))
Description:

Letting out some of Nikibi's chakra red markings will appear all over his body (( like amaratsu's in Okami ))
and will give him protection against most physical attacks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:22 am

kugutsu_kokuo wrote:
Time to put my nerdiness into effect!

Name-Slippery Fist Taijutsu

Rank-C

Type-Taijutsu/Attack/Fighting Style

Effect-This fighting style is one that takes a lot of practice to master. It specializes in evading attacks, upward motions, and using momentum to your advantage. Mastering this fighting style gives the person an amazing talent at finding patterns, flaws, and weak points in an opponent's fighting style, making it even easier to dodge. The user may also enhance their speed and flexibility with chakra.

Name-Art of Beasts- Beast Call

Rank-C

Type-Ninjutsu/Summoning

Effect-This jutsu is similar to that of the aburame's summoning technique. The user forces their chakra into the ground and then turns it into sound. This sound can call any beast within 20 feet away to the area, from their it is up to the user to control them or be eaten. This sound can only call one type of animal however, because it is too difficult to turn chakra into many different sounds. If you were to learn how to do so, this jutsu would most likely reach almost A rank.

Name-Art of Beasts- Beast Charm

Rank-C

Type-Genjutsu/Supplementary

Effect-This genjutsu allows the user to delve into one beast's mind. If the beast has a strong enough will it won't be controlled. However, if it doesn't it might as well be a puppet. If the beast so choses, there is a slim chance that the beast might stay with Kugo to help him fight other battles, seeing kugo as a master, or pack leader.

More to come on the Art of Beasts....im just having a mind freeze.

Ok the Beast Charm one might be a little strong for a C rank. Call it a B rank and its fine. Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed 20 Aug 2008, 9:24 am

Toshiro Azibara Kazura wrote:
Name: Chaos Barricade
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Chaos Barricade is utilized by the Akatsuki, Toshiro Kazura. Forming the necessary hand seals, Toshiro will create a wall of his Black or white chakra, saying himself that mostly not even the Kyuubi can break through the barricade, due to his amazing chakra control.

(Heh, i sorta typed it like the leafninja thing...)

Seeing as you already have a lot of overpowering jutsu we don't need another.

Not Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 23 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 31 ... 40  Next