Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+17
lololololol
Lkitty
Kakashi Hatake2
Mizuki
towashin
.Death
Shu
Zornak
Requiem
Kev.Flarnex
Naito Aburame
Duskae Bushido
Baku
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Titan Lee
NX Admin
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 7:45 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Wind Sword Jutsu
Description:By focusing his Chakra into his left hand kitsuke generate a wind sword...
Which can through a steel and metal.

This could be compared to Sasuke's Chidori.
Hence I am approving it as an A rank jutsu.
APPROVED
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 8:16 am

Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Hinata wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Hinata wrote:
Kitsuke Maru wrote:
Wind Barrier Jutsu
range-
Description:NO need handseals because my left hand is a wind...
Kitsuke will swing his sword in a spherical or Circle motion in a fast motion creating a wind barrier.

C-rank is minimum. So a B rank must be a stronger barrier. But it is APPROVED

excuse me miss hinata...
Do I still have to do someting to be able to use it...???

No, I don't think so. Only lower ranked ninjas, such as genins and chuunins, can't sometimes not use some jutsus. Higher ranked jutsus are not allowed to the lower ranks of ninjas.
You as a missing ninja, you can learn any rank of jutsu. But when it comes to S-rank jutsus, you can only learn max 2 of them. Thats the only rule you need to think about when it comes to jutsu ranks.

I mean to talk to some mod...to transfer it to my application template...Like that...
Its the staff members choice to add it to your profile or not. I usually add it to their profile once its approved, but don't do it much because I don't approve jutsus much. lol
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:02 am

Name-Serpent's First Dance - Hebi Saisho no Dansu
Rank- A
Range- Close
Effect- This is a taijutsu technique utilized by the Missing-nin Tsumi. This technique takes four steps. The first step, Tsumi thrusts his palm forward, absorbing chakra. The second step, Tsumi spins, extending a leg to impact on the opponent's hip. The third, Tsumi continues with the kick, using the momentum to throw his other leg at the opponent's neck. The last step, Tsumi plants his hands on the ground, and makes an arcing motion with his legs, ending with and impact toward the torso with both legs. If these impact the opponent will feel drained, and have problems with their breathing due to the damage toward their ribs and lungs from the final blow.

Last edited by Tsumi Jidai on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:27 am

Jutsu for Kairi nee-chan:

Name: Tou Chakra Ryoku - Chakra Blade Power
Description: Within the power of 'Ryoku' the user of the 'Tou Chakra can generate a more powerful and devastating blade with more chakra within the blade, causing much more damage to be inflicted during each hit. The blade of chakra can also be used in a high-combat area, utilizing this with other elemental Chakra, can shift into the certain chakra of the elemental Release.
For example, a combined elemental, Ice, The blade would turn to a blade made of pure ice, and is hard as steel, and can hit a more devastating hit.

Other Elementals:

-Fire: The blade becomes a blade of fire, with the chakra flowing through it, it can blaze through other kinds of fire element jutsu with the same amount of chakra condensed with the amount of the fire Jutsu being blocked.

-Earth: The blade becomes a solid sword made of the stone and minerals from the under of the ground, making it a tough sword to use against all types of Elemental Jutsu.

-Water: The Blade becomes a sword made of water, it can slice through water elemental Jutsu, and can reverse the Water techniques by placing the opposite amount of chakra within the blade and sending it back at twice the power.

-Lightning: The becomes a sparking blade of pure energy, being able to strike through other Lightning elemental Techniques used against the blade, and being able to absorb the chakra of the technique into the chakra of the blade, not into the user.

-Wind: The blade becomes as fast as the wind itself in it's ranged strikes, and those strike are invisible to the human eye, but can be seen by using a special Kekkei Genkai to see the chakra within the attack and Easily avoid the attack.

Last edited by Toshiro Azibara Kazura on Sun 14 Sep 2008, 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 2:35 pm

Toshiro Azibara Kazura wrote:

Description: Within the power of 'Ryoku' the user of the 'Tou Chakra can generate a more powerful and devastating blade with more chakra within the blade, causing much more damage to be inflicted during each hit. The blade of chakra can also be used in a high-combat area, utilizing this with other elemental Chakra, can shift into the certain chakra of the elemental Release. For example, a combined elemental, Ice, The blade would turn to a blade made of pure ice, and is hard as steel, and can hit a more devastating hit.

Please say what would happen with the other types of chakra.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 3:03 pm

Done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 3:05 pm

Toshiro Azibara Kazura wrote:

Description: Within the power of 'Ryoku' the user of the 'Tou Chakra can generate a more powerful and devastating blade with more chakra within the blade, causing much more damage to be inflicted during each hit. The blade of chakra can also be used in a high-combat area, utilizing this with other elemental Chakra, can shift into the certain chakra of the elemental Release.
For example, a combined elemental, Ice, The blade would turn to a blade made of pure ice, and is hard as steel, and can hit a more devastating hit.

Other Elementals:

-Fire: The blade becomes a blade of fire, with the chakra flowing through it, it can blaze through other kinds of fire element jutsu with the same amount of chakra condensed with the amount of the fire Jutsu being blocked.

-Earth: The blade becomes a solid sword made of the stone and minerals from the under of the ground, making it a tough sword to use against all types of Elemental Jutsu.

-Water: The Blade becomes a sword made of water, it can slice through water elemental Jutsu, and can reverse the Water techniques by placing the opposite amount of chakra within the blade and sending it back at twice the power.

-Lightning: The becomes a sparking blade of pure energy, being able to strike through other Lightning elemental Techniques used against the blade, and being able to absorb the chakra of the technique into the chakra of the blade, not into the user.

-Wind: The blade becomes as fast as the wind itself in it's ranged strikes, and those strike are invisible to the human eye, but can be seen by using a special Kekkei Genkai to see the chakra within the attack and Easily avoid the attack.

It seems fine but it would take a huge amount of chakra even for you Toshiro.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 3:14 pm

Oshi, could you please review my jutsu?
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 3:39 pm

Look at Tsumi's jutsu first, and yes, i know, it would take a lot of chakra to make it work in elemental waves, but Kairi can handle the pressure, especially in her...*cough* angry state....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 14 Sep 2008, 11:10 pm

Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Rank- C
Range- Close
Effect- This is a taijutsu technique utilized by the Missing-nin Tsumi. This technique takes four steps. The first step, Tsumi thrusts his palm forward, absorbing chakra. The second step, Tsumi spins, extending a leg to impact on the opponent's hip. The third, Tsumi continues with the kick, using the momentum to throw his other leg at the opponent's neck. The last step, Tsumi plants his hands on the ground, and makes an arcing motion with his legs, ending with and impact toward the torso with both legs. If these impact the opponent will feel drained, and have problems with their breathing due to the damage toward their ribs and lungs from the final blow.

this would be rank B or A so if you change it this should be fine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:41 pm

Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Rank- A
Range- Close

This looks fine. Approved
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:52 pm

Name- Hebi Bunshin - Snake Clone
Rank- A
Range- Long
Effect- This is a ninjutsu utilized by the missing-nin Tsumi. As long as there are dead bodies of snakes lying around when Tsumi preforms this technique, there would be no difficulties in it. For every dead snake in the area, Tsumi creates a clone. These clones can sustain attacks just like regular ninja, but the only jutsu they can preform is soften modification. They also develop fangs that Tsumi doesn't have, and utilize his special snake eyes. These clones are just as fast as Tsumi, but their attacks are significantly weaker.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:55 pm

Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Name- Hebi Bunshin - Snake Clone
Rank- A
Range- Long
Effect- This is a ninjutsu utilized by the missing-nin Tsumi. As long as there are dead bodies of snakes lying around when Tsumi preforms this technique, there would be no difficulties in it. For every dead snake in the area, Tsumi creates a clone. These clones can sustain attacks just like regular ninja, but the only jutsu they can preform is soften modification. They also develop fangs that Tsumi doesn't have, and utilize his special snake eyes. These clones are just as fast as Tsumi, but their attacks are significantly weaker.

Approved
I like it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 8:57 pm

Thanks...

Imma have to get some sound techniques up in this joint....ever use to two jutsu I sent you that you approved?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:00 pm

I don't remember which one they were. I totally forgot about them. Will you send them again please? I remember I liked them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:13 pm

Name- Hindo no Jutsu - Frequency no Jutsu
Rank- A
Range-Very Long
Effect- The user must have a lot of control over their chakra and be extremely skilled with sound techniques to preform this jutsu. This jutsu turns the user's chakra into frequency waves, from there the user directs the waves at an object, matching its frequency and the force needed to make it explode. This technique can only be used on one object at a time.

Name- Bodai na Hindo no Jutsu - Massive Frequency Technique
Rank-S
Range-Long
Effect- This technique is similar to Hindo no Jutsu. The user turns their chakra into frequency waves, but this time, instead of aiming at one object, the user shoots out their chakra in a massive wave around them. Every object(Other than humans and animals of course.) within 20 ft. of the user is suddenly blown up, the chakra automatically matching the frequency and power necessary to explode each object. This jutsu takes a sound master or special kekkei-genkei giving extra control over Oto no Jutsu to use.

((YAY! My first S-Ranked!))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:17 pm

Tsumi Jidai wrote:
Name- Hindo no Jutsu - Frequency no Jutsu
Rank- A
Range-Very Long
Effect- The user must have a lot of control over their chakra and be extremely skilled with sound techniques to preform this jutsu. This jutsu turns the user's chakra into frequency waves, from there the user directs the waves at an object, matching its frequency and the force needed to make it explode. This technique can only be used on one object at a time.

Name- Bodai na Hindo no Jutsu - Massive Frequency Technique
Rank-S
Range-Long
Effect- This technique is similar to Hindo no Jutsu. The user turns their chakra into frequency waves, but this time, instead of aiming at one object, the user shoots out their chakra in a massive wave around them. Every object(Other than humans and animals of course.) within 20 ft. of the user is suddenly blown up, the chakra automatically matching the frequency and power necessary to explode each object. This jutsu takes a sound master or special kekkei-genkei giving extra control over Oto no Jutsu to use.

((YAY! My first S-Ranked!))

I like these jutsu. They are Approved and i'm going to add them to my profile also. It seems like you would have to be very experience in sound to use them though. Are you sure your character is able...expecially with the S ranked one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:18 pm

Not yet....he is going to train up for the S one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:22 pm

Ok
I will add them both to your profile but don't use them yet.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Sep 2008, 9:23 pm

I won't
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 6:36 am

PLs...review this 2 jutsus pls..

IMPROVISED KAI- IMPROVISED RELEASE
Description:Only a master of Kai can do this which Kitsuke mastered in years...cause He hates Genjutsu...
After making a handseal he returns the genjutsu's effects to the genjutsu user

Dancing Wind Jutsu
Range:500m
Description:By spinning a fast circular motion Kitsuke generate a tornado
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 6:38 am

Ice Vortex
Description:This jutsu is utilized by the ninja Kitsuke...First Kitsuke would first turn a floor or ground into water...
once he have caught the target he would turn the water into a Ice...
Back to top Go down
lololololol
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
lololololol

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 10:34 am

Jutsu Name: Mizu Moujû no Jutsu - Art of Water Beast
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, B rank, all ranges.
Description / Effects: This jutsu uses a nearby source of water to create an aquatic animal. The animal manifestation has all the abilities of its real familiar. The size of the animal is limited only by how much water and chakra is used in the technique. Additionally the animal may be forced to explode, by overloading it with chakra. This explosion is mild, as it uses no combustible and simple lets the water burst quickly from the animal, causing a shock wave.
Chakra Consumption: Depending on the animal, it can be very little for most water release users. Only a master is capable of replicating larger animals however.
Hand Seals: Relative to the animal created.

Jutsu Name: Suikisoku no Jutsu - Water Breathing Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, D rank, supplementary.
Description / Effects: This jutsu allows the user to breathe underwater as long as they consistently concentrate chakra to the lungs.
Chakra Consumption: A minimal amount of chakra is needed.
Hand Seals:

Jutsu Name: [Still in Translation] - Water Demon Armor Technique
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu, A rank, supplementary.
Description / Effects: This skill uses chakra to take a large amount of water and compress it to the users skin. A very useful skill as it lets the user carry a supply of water with him, it also functions as high grade armor, deflecting most weaponry attacks. The armor is still vulnerable to impact attacks, and of course lightning elements. The ninja must keep his face exposed, unless he has a method of breathing through the water.
Chakra Consumption: The technique consumes quite a bit of chakra, as it's very hard to keep the water compressed to a point to where it is durable, especially while utilizing the same chakra to keep the pressure of this compression from crushing the ninja.
Hand Seals:
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 11:03 am

Tenrai no Jutsu
Description:After doing handseals Kitsuke can now talk to the wind and hear the what's around him up to 1km
radius...He can also direct the wind waves in a blade like and can hurt anyone he target's...
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Sep 2008, 2:22 pm

Kitsuke Maru wrote:

IMPROVISED KAI- IMPROVISED RELEASE
Description:Only a master of Kai can do this which Kitsuke mastered in years...cause He hates Genjutsu...
After making a handseal he returns the genjutsu's effects to the genjutsu user.

Returning the genjutsu to the user, will require the user to be really great at genjutsu usage. Seeing your profil, your character doesn't seem to be a genjutsu type.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 30 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 35 ... 40  Next