Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:22 am

" Yeah. I pretty much guessed that you weren't that dum " Itachi said as he gave small laugh." Now can you help me into the village ? " He said as he looked at the well built man to him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:34 am

I nodded and dropped down behind the gates. Everything was silent for a moment. "If your standing near the gate, get the hell away". Another moment later the two tonne gates burst open almost flying off their hinges
and smashing into the walls either side of them. Luckily they held. " They're open " I said walking up to Itachi.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:46 am

" Aren't you Handy " Itachi said sarcastically. " Anyways. Thanks. Im going to the hospital. " Itachi said as he made his way to the hospital " And btw, when Naruto gets cured from the shock of seeing madara's mask, tell him what happened." and saying that, he went to the hospital.
[ TOPIC CLOSED ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3