Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:22 am

miyuki ripped the kunai out and slammed kis head against the beam. she got up. "im out of here..." she flickerd away.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:23 am

ki started to twitch..."hit my...damn frontal...lobes...oh god."
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:24 am

(pathetic)
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 9:40 am

((Guys... do this junk in some other thread. Mods or Admins. I want the entire page to deleted. Jeez. You gotta respect the topic of the thread.))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:56 am

5 more crows formed out of me and flew off in the direction of the first "Naruto, let Itachi talk, I have a feeling he's not trying to kill anyone". I took out four shureiken and and lobbed them at Naruto to make my point.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 10:59 am

" So naruto. What do you think of the little gift i got you ? " Itachi said. As he handed Naruto, Madara's Mask.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:26 am

I almost fell off the gate "How the hell did you get hold of Madara's mask, and what would naruto want with it". The wind rattled the tops of the tree's as I half-stood up and thrust my hand behind my back.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:39 am

" By fighting him, or who else do you think could have done this to me " he said as he took of his cloak revealing his wounded body. " At this point, even standing up is taking all my power ".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:43 am

"Naruto-sama, this man is injured. If you insist on fighting him at least let me tend to his wounds first". I was looking downwards, at my lap. " Please Naruto-sama". The moon had risen, and was illuminating my eyes. They were pleading, but somehow cruel at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:52 am

" Its alright Eiichiro. These wounds are much worse than what i got during my fight with Sasuke. It will take me atleast a week to recover. So no matter what you do now, its futile. " Itachi said as he fell to his knee's. He coughed up blood.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 11:55 am

I looked at the moon and dropped down next to Itachi. "At least put these on" I said handing him a wad of bandages "they may not help a lot, but they'll do something". I let his hands close around them before bowing and standing back against the wall.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:05 pm

" Thanks." Itachi said as he put on the bandages on his chest and thighs to stop the bleeding. " Well... atleast my Bleeding stopped somewhat. So Eiichiro, what do you want to know about the mask ? "
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:07 pm

"Where's Madara's body" I said bluntly "I need it but I can't tell you why". I looked at the moon again and another crow formed out of me. I looked at Itachi and my arm came out from behind my back "Please".
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:15 pm

" He isn't dead, just weak. I barely managed to defeat him, much less kill him. But i did manage to cut him across his Eye with my Raika. So his EMS is heavily Damaged. But before i could land the finishing blow, someone or something, intercepted my attack. It was probably Kisame, cause i remember being hit by a large sword, but that was my last memory, cause the second that happened, i swung raika, and with one clean swipe, i destroyed the person who came to rescue Madara. But he still managed to escape with madara." he explained feeling a little better now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:19 pm

"At least telll me where he is, or the country" I looked at Naruto who was just watching us queitly. "Where is he, where is he going" I was starting to get impatient.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:26 pm

" We fought in Hidden Star Village, but if im correct, according to my information sources, he should be in the Rice paddy Country right now. He is injured and probably unable to move. But Kisame or someone who now posseses Samehada is with him, so i would suggest that you didn''t follow him." Itachi explained
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:31 pm

As soon as Itachi finished the word Rice Paddy Country my body dispursed into a flock of crows which flew off
into the night. One of them had a note in its beak but it was too far a way to read. I was gone.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:38 pm

" That Fool !!! Itachi exclaimed. Forming a soem handseals, Itachi dispersed into a gangof Raven's and followed Eiichiro, intercepting him in a few minutes. " FOOL !!! Do you really think that you can beat him. I, being a kage-level fighter wasn't able to kill him. You... a mere jounin would be food for him, even in the state he is in. At this point of time, even im stronger than you being beaten up this bad ". Itachi stood on top of a tree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 12:54 pm

The crows didn't stop, instead they just formed into a hail of shureiken which tore through the air standing between them and Itachi's chest like a knife through butter.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 08 Oct 2008, 2:36 pm

ki (who had recoverd from his injury) started to laugh. "never give a starved dog poisoned food...."
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 1:36 am

" The crows passed through Itachi body, only to find themselves caught in a net " Genjutsu always works on the simple minded " he stated as he dragged the crows through the forest back to the gate. Try that again and ill knock you out and take you back " He said as he placed a hand on his wounds to reinforce the bandages.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 2:35 am

ki looked around and smiled. "well. it seems you dont need me here. bye bye." he sighed as he flickerd away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 8:53 am

The shureiken broke through the net and the crows flew off out of Itachi's range, one of them dropped a note
but it landed in a puddle and was smudged too badly. The crows dropped into a shallow dive and then exploded. Lighting up the night sky.
Back to top Go down
Kakashi Hatake2
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Kakashi Hatake2

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 8:59 am

" Heh. He wont be so smug when he finds out the Madara is not even near the Rice Paddy Country. I can't believe he thought that i would tell him " Itachi said as he made his way back to Naruto. " Well naruto. What do you think of my present ? " Itachi asked
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 09 Oct 2008, 10:19 am

I walked out the bushes and smacked Itachi round the head before sitting on top of the gate again "Like I was actually going to go fight madara, AND WHY WOULD I BLOW MYSELF UP" I groaned. " Anyway that was a crow clone, I was up a tree waiting for you to lower your guard".
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]   Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Itachi Returns to Konoha [ Any1 can Join ]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next