Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

traveling from leaf to cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

traveling from leaf to cloud Empty
PostSubject: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:23 am

it had been a while since he had taken a stroll like this. animals were going about their daily lives as the morning mist had settled amoung the trees and the dirt trail he was following.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:40 am

Leaping from tree to tree, Metaru dangerously followed the chakra path of a Bijuu that had passed through here. Unfortunately, it seemed it had been days before the beast had actually passed through. Leaping onto a nearby limb, he looked up and concentrated...

"Damn it..."

The trail disappeared, the beast jumped, or flew. Well, atleast that scratched off a list of possible Bijuu. Exiting the woods, Metaru found a nearby path, and started following it, until he heard footsteps behind him.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:44 am

ki saw with his squinted eyes and through his fake spectacles an akatsuki. he held up on of his gloved hands and waved as if it was an old friend. "well, the dawn has come to haunt me once more." he chuckled (in some characters, the akatsuki mean red cloud, breaking dawn or morning.)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:47 am

As soon as Metaru heard the term, he went a further step to identify the man's wave as not simple kindness. No, he knew more. Turning, he took a few careful steps towards the other man. Whoa, this dude was huge! If he was a nin, Metaru would probably have to watch out for close combat tactics.

"And what would you happen to know about the dawn, sir?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:49 am

ki bent low so he could hear his words better. his white hair shone a bit. he examined the akatsuki. he had black hair that looked like a disturbed bush and armor with a kind of alloy. the akatsuki coat was like black ink on white paper. spilled with the blood of many. " eh, as much as the person standing in front of me."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 10:53 am

Metaru nodded for a moment, staring at the ground.

"Well, as I'm quite sure you're not in the Akatsuki, knowing that much information makes you... a liability!"

On the last word, Metaru's head snapped up and he thrusted his palm forward, hard, creating a pulse of magnetic chakra. He needed to push the enemy back with this, if his notions were right about his opponent's close range fighting skills that were.

Magnetic Release: Pulse Technique [Kinzokuton: Purusu no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will push his hand forward and release a small condensed pulse of magnetic energy. This energy will force objects back whether they are metal or not as it naturally gives them a charge. He can control the direction of this pulse and where he generates it from, all by changing his hand motion, i.e. Push objects towards him, pull hand towards him. Throw objects upwards, throw hand upwards.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 2:43 pm

ki watched him do this. knowing that it would not affect him. he looked down at the mans palm. "......anyway i used to be in akatsuki. and enough of these weird gestures of yours. im late for my daughters weekly spars with me and i dont want to be even more late than i already am."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 5:20 pm

Metaru frowned a bit, then looked down at his hand. He was still listening mind, and it although having been in Akatsuki was a reasonable excuse for knowing what he may know, the man would have to be eliminated. But perhaps there was a reason why Eiiichiro wanted him alive. Regardless still, that pulse technique should have worked, unless of course Metaru misjudged what the man was composed of and used the wrong charge. That would make sense. He decided to let it go for now.

"Daughter? Sorry, but you don't look old enough to have a daughter that spars with you."
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:03 pm

ki smiled slightly. " shes about fifty and im a hundred-thirty.....eh...six i think." he contined on slowly loping torward the cloud. " by the way, what kind of alloy is your armor, i can see plenty of carbon in it but it doesnt shine, nor does it have the kind of color i would have predicted it to be. its either carbonated magnets or negative charge alloy thats pretty old...."
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:15 pm

Metaru walked beside him, keeping pace with his arms crossed behind his back. The age threw him off, but it reaffirmed the fact that the gentleman was probably not human. Either was it had been awhile since he had been on a peaceful walk, the question about his armor piqued his interest however, he loved talking metals.

"You're wrong and right actually. The compound magnets are older then the alloy and were retrieved from age old Buddhism statuettes. The alloy I made myself and I fused the two using my own ninjutsu techniques. See, it's charged negatively so that my normal magnetism techniques won't affect the armor, that is, unless I concentrate on it's specific charges."

He had started to ramble a bit, of course metals were his passion, but thinking of charges, he decided to ask his own question.

"I noticed your charge is different then mine, well, different then most blooded animals... That's really what my awkward gesture was, aheh. If you don't mind me asking sir... what are you?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:18 pm

Kitaro had tracked Ki and stopped by to see how he was doing when he noticed an akatsuki talking to him walking down a road. The same akatsuki that had attacked him at his office earlier. Kitaro was interested and began to follow the two
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:22 pm

ki smiled. he loved doing this riddle. " i am human, yet i am not. i have blood, yet it is dark. but since i act like a human and bleed like a human. i cannot say that is the nature of me. and-" he stopped a bit. shocked. but it didnt show in his face. only an eeiree calmness. " iwhich buddhist temple?"
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:26 pm

Metaru listened, lightly amused.

"Multiple Buddhist temples, most only had one with an Idol that used a magnet for it's inner workings. I'm sure you can imagine how many Idols that is."

He was a little confused, trying to figure out what relation this being had to anything he may have done.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:28 pm

Kitaro finally showed himself to the 2 even though he figured they already knew he was there (you cant understand the red writing its another language) was the cut off because of me or because you really dont want people to know? "hello akatsuki remember me?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:32 pm

ki treid not to show he was pissed beyond recodnigion. he coughed and lightly mused. " well, i remember when my temple was ransacked. and yes they broke the idol. i will not tell you what happend next..." ki puled up his chainmail gloves up higher so he wouldnt do anything stupid. he turned and bowed until his head came up shorter then kitaros. then straightend himself. " because i dont want this akatsuki member to know what i am capable of. for then he might want to fight me chikage...and you know how i am about fights." (red means a different language)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:38 pm

Metaru looked between the two as they conversed.

"It goes well kage, how are the repairs." He smiled as he answered the greeting. The giant's response was a little more worrisome however, "Well, it would not have been they, it would have been me. I do not work with others for my own gain. I work with others for the benefit of the world." He looked towards the Raikage, smiling as he did so.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:41 pm

"just dont try it again akatsuki" Kitaro said with a smile "ill kill you next time" Kitaro said without breaking the smile. well its true about you and battles...we dont want to go there again
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:43 pm

"good. now how is my daughter? how is her training? does she show promise, or will she need to work harder?" he said eagerly. ignoring the anger welling up in his body, mading him see red. instead he needed to keep it clear.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:50 pm

Metaru grinned, taking a low bow.

"Raikage, Ahaha, that's what they all say, yet I'm still here."

He then hopped, a short leap into the air, letting his magnetism catch him and hold him, hovering. "But here is where I must bid you ado. And I do apologize kind sir," He motioned towards the giant, who still stood taller then he, "but the hostilities are too much for our comfortable walk anymore. And I don't believe I caught your name."

Raising higher into the air, Metaru winked at the Raikage, "But I will part with a gift!" He raised his hand towards the Raikage, launching one of his more powerful pulses. At least he knew he was human.

Magnetic Release: Pulse Technique [Kinzokuton: Purusu no Jutsu]
Type: Rank C, Offensive
Description: Using his magnetic chakra, Metaru will push his hand forward and release a small condensed pulse of magnetic energy. This energy will force objects back whether they are metal or not as it naturally gives them a charge. He can control the direction of this pulse and where he generates it from, all by changing his hand motion, i.e. Push objects towards him, pull hand towards him. Throw objects upwards, throw hand upwards.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:53 pm

"human no longer" Kitaro not wanting to use his atom eye or even try at it for now used his lightning speed to move out of the way well ki should we continue our walk or go back home? or would you prefer I left you alone?
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:57 pm

ki bowed again. pulling out an urn as he did so. "eh.... a walk. i need to clear my soul a bit.plus, things always get interesting while we're around people. i hope this is not one of the cases today."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 7:58 pm

if you dont mind ill come with you...what was with you getting mad back there I felt it a bad time to read your thoughts but I dont want to ignore the anger Kitaro said as he began to walk alongside Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:05 pm

ki smiled a bit as he peirced his chest with his hidden claw. drawing out all of his anger and angry feelings. "eh... after i escaped the hatching grounds i fled to a buddhist temple. in turn they gave me whole cows and intruders for food. i was their guardian. there was this young girl who looked just like my kind, yet wasnt. she hated me yet i liked her. anyway she was kept as a prostitute when the ransackers came to our temple. i didnt know how to use the atom eye then so so she hid me. thinking i was just a child. when she came back all bloody i sort of...well all i could rember is red and black" ki began to laugh at how weak he was just over a stupid memory and over a woman that he had killed in his rage.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

I understand how you feel Ki killing someone who you know is worse than killing in war Kitaro said looking at Ki with his new eyes for an emotion to show
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:15 pm

ki had a suicidal-no homicidal look in his eyes and the way his smile set. but after he put his loose capsule in the urn (the new home for mizu since she kept changing into a demon) he went back to his emotionless self.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling from leaf to cloud
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next