Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

traveling from leaf to cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:53 pm

ki thought about it. "yeah, but i dont want to change the weather. ill do that when its an emergency..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:55 pm

"your gonna go back to english? ah well and you decide when you want the weather to change its your powers" Kitaro said looking up at the clouds
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:56 pm

"yeah, but its yours too..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:57 pm

"im not in the mood though" Kitaro said as he smiled "im battle hungry but no one should have to battle someone like me i dont want to battle but I know I will have to" Kitaro turned to KI "do you ever feel that way"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:03 pm

ki smiled. "all the time. its a side effect with the dark willow inside all of us. but if you enjoy your fights too much, you turn into dark willow and start killing people out of pure joy or any other weird feeling. thats why i only fight when i have to. and i amuse myself by making them look like an idiot..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:05 pm

"I need a hobby like that I just cant think of one..." Kitaro cut himself off in thought then turned to Ki again "I dont wanna be a dark willow but I think I found a hobby that wont kill people or even let me hurt them" Kitaro said as an evil grin spread across his face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:07 pm

ki bent down a bit. "what is it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:09 pm

"it will also allow me to find the powerful among the weak and the weak among the strong" Kitaro smiled thinking about something "You will find out soon enough Ki" Kitaro laughed as he continued to walk nearing his village
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:10 pm

ki stratched the back of his head. " i hope its nothing stupid...but even if it is it might be funny..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:11 pm

"everyone needs humor every once in a while you know" Kitaro smiled "and it will be funny at least some of the time" Kitaro kept his grin and walked down the road at a slightly quickened pace
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:13 pm

ki widend his pace to keep up with kitaro. "hm....i guess."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:14 pm

"well we are nearing the village Ki" Kitaro said as his paced once again slowed to a normal stride
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:15 pm

ki slowed also. "okay." ki took off his rain badge from his arm and put it in his bag.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:16 pm

"well this was a definatly entertaining talk wasnt it" Kitaro said his face becoming stern again "I hope we can do it again sometime" Kitaro said as he didnt break stride
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:17 pm

ki returned to vacant smile. " as always you try to hide behind a glass wall."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:18 pm

"you are getting to know me to well Ki but its good we know eachother this well I guess" Kitaro said getting into deep thought
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:21 pm

ki shrugged and pulled out a radio of some kind. "by the way, what is the thing you said was so funny?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:22 pm

"it would be less funny after I told you so im just gonna let you see along with the first victim" Kitaro said with a grin
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:26 pm

ki sighed. " this is why i dont hang out with kisho that often, too many suprises..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:27 pm

"well I think you have done this in the past but only as training or perhaps a peace mission with someone but I can make a game out of it and I think I will" Kitaro smiled as he imagined his new little hobby forming
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:32 pm

ki shuffled slightly away from kitaro. "..your starting to scare me..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:33 pm

"And you have never scared me" Kitaro laughed "dont worry Ki your not at the butt end of this joke" Kitaro said as he took a few steps forward slowly
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:33 pm

"okay......"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:35 pm

'anyways is this conversation done or will it continue?" Kitaro said standing still
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:36 pm

ki looked up and thought of something. "im hungry, lets get some ramen or tea....preferably tea..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling from leaf to cloud
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next