Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

traveling from leaf to cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:18 pm

same old ki Kitaro said as he kept walking down the road
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:20 pm

ki smiled. " same old kitaro, looking for holes in a metal door. no offense...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:22 pm

Kitaro smiled back one day im gonna find one you know Kitaro laughed and kept walking down the road
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:25 pm

ki followed him. " the only hole will be the key hole, but yet. isnt life a door?" he chuckled. it was fun talking in riddles, for the delve deep in the mind without giving anything away on either side. only their flexibility and intellegence.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:26 pm

Kitaro didnt feel like deciphering the riddles and used his powers to read Ki's thoughts riddles arent gonna work on me as they used to Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:28 pm

ki laughed. "i know. but it was worth a try, yet. this isnt a riddle....." ki kept his mind blank out of habit. thats what he did when he was puzzled. thats how kitaro could know whether he was asking a question while making it sound like he knew the answer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:29 pm

tricky Ki keeping your mind blank Kitaro said as he kept walking his smile faded into a usual stern face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:33 pm

im telling you, its not easy. i have to close my eyes as if im sleeping. if we went one on one i think youd beat me till i was black." ki changed his skin color to black just to emphasize the joke. and then his mind broke into a frenzy of fast thinking. damnit...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:34 pm

you can never hide from me for long but its ok i wont read...for now. You asked about Miyuki earlier didnt you? Kitaro said keeping his face stern and his voice at a single level
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:36 pm

ki changed back and went into his usual hum drum smile. "yes, i did. how is she?well- besides tying people up in boar intestine.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:38 pm

you werent the prime target I wanted her to attack you know. Other than that she trains well Kitaro said as his speed got just a little bit less
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

ki nodded. i heard your convesation but she has a few scores to settle with me. if you give her a choice, i might have a showable scar soon....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

oh I can see she has scores to settle...Ill be more accurate with my instructions from now on to her dont worry Ki Kitaro said as he sped back up to his normal quest
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:43 pm

ki nodded. by the way, i have a question"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:45 pm

I have asked you enough for me to owe you an answer so go ahead Ki Kitaro said a tad suspicously
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm

.......what does....the stars and color look like? ki asked. he felt childish saying it but it he had ponderd upon it since he was born
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:49 pm

do not feel like a fool for questions I understand why you would want to know...Well i am not the best to explain but it is the difference between everything it is the inspiration of the being and the stars they are like small gold dots in the sky that seem almost silver sometimes with a white glow on the occasion it depends on perception...this is hard
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:51 pm

ki sighed. he did not know what gold looked like. only the atoms that made it. " hm..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:53 pm

in truth I dont know how to explain it im sorry that I am unable to answer your question Ki Kitaro let a shadow move across his face in shame that he couldnt answer Ki's question
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 8:54 pm

ki sighed and pulled up a strained smile. "its okay, your not the first human i asked. they all came up blank. i guess color and universal sightings are so inspirational that they cannot begin in words...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:11 pm

if only I could describe I would Ki...ill work on it for you Kitaro said looking up for a second then continuing walking
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:13 pm

ki nodded again an took off his chain mail gloves. they were getting annoying.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:14 pm

touching me wont do much you know so you dont need them around me Kitaro said trying to comphort Ki after not being able to answer the last question
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 20 Oct 2008, 9:16 pm

ki looked through the fast expanse of atoms. "eh.....i know. i wonder why it never snows in the leaf or the cloud...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 7:50 pm

maybe you could change that with your obvious mastery of the atom eye. It rains alot and there are always clouds Kitaro said imagining a snow in his village
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling from leaf to cloud
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next