Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

traveling from leaf to cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:37 pm

"you and your tea...same old Ki" Kitaro said as he followed him to the cloud ramen shop
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:39 pm

ki laughed. "hey, that rimed...anyway, dont you have to eat? i know your not a cannibal so im curiouse..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:41 pm

"yes instead of eating my own kind I eat food made from other animals and herbs...although my opinions on eating things that I have connected with the eye have become disdainful thoughts and opinions of eating" Kitaro said as he stuck his tounge out as if to cleanse it from the though
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:42 pm

ki nodded. "eh, i was wondering." ki sat down and orderd ramen for kitaro and tea for himself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:43 pm

"thank you for the ramen Ki. Any other questions about my kind or myself personally" Kitaro asked over his ramen
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:46 pm

"hm....... why do you space out? i mean, *takes a drink of tea* we get lost in atoms and all but your almost obsessed...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:48 pm

"I space out because I like to think of another reality the what if's of life and when I talk I ask myself what if and what if and I stop talking" Kitaro said "anymore questions"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:50 pm

ki stared at kitaro. " even though we cant read minds like people say, we can see peoples heart rates and muscle contractions. but you have none of those habits that even give a single hint of your thoughts. its frustrating....how do you do it?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:55 pm

"some would call it a personality trait but others would claim it a birth gift" Kitaro shrugged "im just naturally calm with no anger in me so no rage comes in and exitment either so my heart is generall paced the same rate" Kitaro shrugged again "you call"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:58 pm

o.o....................................................................................*goes back to drinking tea*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 8:59 pm

Kitaro takes some bites of ramen and laughs "your never gonna get a decent heart rate reading out of me"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:00 pm

".......crap your right..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:01 pm

Kitaro laughed again "anything else thats bothering you"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:02 pm

"other than the fact that i picked yet again another non feeling morbid child, im fine..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:02 pm

Kitaro raised his eyebrows "aww is your opinion of me that low just because im never mad or exited?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:03 pm

ki sighed. "eh, its just depressing thats all. whenever i pick a leader they go either morbid or emo...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:05 pm

"im not emotionless you know" Kitaro raised his eyebrows "im just to calm for my own good sometimes"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:06 pm

ki finished his tea. "eh, okay....just like miyuki is too cold, im too vacant and nina was too bitchy..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:07 pm

"you have nice memories of nina" Kitaro sighed "but this coming from her killer"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:08 pm

ki turned to him. " i couldnt help it.....she was evil!!"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:10 pm

"im aware" Kitaro said "has this killing been bothering you lately?"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:10 pm

"what killing?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:11 pm

"Nina's you never talk about her and when you do you yell"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:12 pm

"oh, well no not really..i havent brought her up in a while..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:14 pm

Kitaro laughed "I would have loved to read her thoughts" Kitaro laughed out
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling from leaf to cloud
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next