Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

traveling from leaf to cloud

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:17 pm

ki froze a bit. " that is where no man should go......plus i think it would be torture..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:22 pm

"thats why I was laughing" Kitaro said as he gave another laugh
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:24 pm

"oh....sorry, i think ive been hit too many times to actually laugh about that..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:25 pm

"i understand perfectly" Kitaro said but didnt make an effort to stop his laughing
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:29 pm

ki nodded and orderd another tea. " anyway, any troubles with any countries?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:41 pm

"the political world is at rest...or as much as it can be the mizukage elections are really the only important event going on" Kitaro said
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:42 pm

"hm.....so who do you think will win?" (also who do you think willl be president?)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 9:43 pm

(of the United states?) " As of now Gilgamesh stands unopposed for the most part but I dont know how long that will hold or whether it would be in the best interests for him to win"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:01 pm

ki looked up. " even though i have no interests in the mizukage chair, i would like to battle him...."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:06 pm

"well he seems to be the one to battle but as to your...uh theory on him it is false I uh looked into the matters personally" Kitaro spoke the words after uh faster than usual but his heart stayed steady and his voice calm as he sipped his ramen
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:12 pm

ki turned. "he's not one of them?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:15 pm

"no i looked into the matter personally as soon as it became apparent that he may be one to put it as you did" Kitaro said as he looked across the table at Ki with a serious look on his face
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:18 pm

ki didnt show any emotion. but kitaro knew was releived. "good."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:20 pm

"yes I was admitidly worried for a time as well but seeing as he is not there is no more reason to be worried by these matters" Kitaro said showing his relief with a sigh and a sip of ramen
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:21 pm

"well, then we have less to worry about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:22 pm

"oh definatly our worries are almost none atm because of this discovery" Kitaro sighed again
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:24 pm

"well, the only worry now is my daughter. other than that im completely at peace."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:25 pm

"your daughter...wasnt she doing fine by both our standards very recently?" Kitaro asked with a puzzled look
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:31 pm

"yes, but as ive figured out shes very complex. i was wondering how she was taking about being an anbu and she might soon kill her own friends..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:33 pm

"yes me and her had a talk similar to that and it did disturb me to some extent" Kitaro wondered about something "I could always reach into her mind you know" Kitaro said with no expression
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:33 pm

"really? what was she thinking?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:36 pm

"those exact thoughts that you didnt want her to be" Kitaro said a tad gloomily
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:40 pm

"....................."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:42 pm

"well we have most of our problems taken care of but not all of them apparently" Kitaro said turning back to the brightside
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue 21 Oct 2008, 11:45 pm

"she has become cold and murderouse? jeez...."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: traveling from leaf to cloud   traveling from leaf to cloud - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

traveling from leaf to cloud
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next