Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Sound

yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 10:09 pm

( this isnt the 'naked eye. and i dont see from the points of veiw you normally see. i can have a birds eye veiw too. ki didnt have that power because he's thick minded and not as flexablle as me. noting his riiculouse size)

miyuki knew where he was, but recodnizing his attack she created atom clones and blended in with them as they attacked with their sheild still up. he wasnt able to attack but with her blades, she was.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:29 pm

((I know it's not my post... But Miyuki it shouldn't matter. You still see using means of light, aka light hits an object, whereupon most of that light beams spectrum of colors are absorbed by the object. The light that isn't absorbed bounces off and at some point into your eye. This is why an apple appears red, because it reflects red but absorbs the other colors in the spectrum. But if light is to bend around something, it disappears. See, even I can't see myself in this form, you wouldn't be able to either, because even at an atomic level the atoms aren't reflecting light. And I know, you've explained your birds eye view thing before, but if you read the technique, it bends light around him from multiple angles, even above and below. With this move, he's completely invisible. The only way of detecting him would be by other means, because even though light is bent around him, nothing else is. It'd be pretty easy for him to kick a rock or move grass, but that's not entirely possible either right now, because you turned the ground to rubber.))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 05 Nov 2008, 11:59 pm

( hello, i cant see light, color, shapes. all i see is atoms. i cant even see the sun, moon or stars. i cant even imagine what grass looks like. all i see is what its made of. not the light. atoms are in plain sight to me, they do not absob or reflect light. only in big masses. and im looking at them individually.)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

((Alright, but you realize that means you have no depth perception then, right? Because that would mean you have no physical means by which you see, so, keep that in mind.))
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 12:28 am

( i have a different depth percetpion than you. like ki said, we are a different speices)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 1:54 pm

yoshi takes out a kunai and starts slowly cutting his way through the rubber.

"Fuck this shit getting stupid real fast, im fucking out of here"

((
Quote :
i have a different depth percetpion than you. like ki said, we are a different speices
that makes no difference, animals are a different species and see the same way.))
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 06 Nov 2008, 2:03 pm

Metaru destroyed Yoshi's last clone, turning and refocusing on Miyuki, just in time to avoid a sword slash. there were more of her, and she still had a barrier up. As her clones approached, Metaru sliced multiples of her wooden swords in half, the lightning easily penetrating the wood petrified or not. As more approached, he started striking back, noting that the lightning blades continuously fell short. Hm, Rubber. Back pedaling he avoided more strikes, eventually cutting down their offensive weapons to mere stubs. He then momentarily retracted the lightning blades, forming hand seals before leaping out of the way of another sword strike. When he landed, he placed one hand on the ground, another hand still raised for defensive purposes. When his palm touched the rubber though, the earth underneath it began to split, eventually getting far enough to pop the rubber. This meant that instead of the ground gradually opening up, after about five seconds, the rubber popped and opened up a huge gorge. The clones were too close together, hiding their master, but that also meant avoidance was harder, most of them fell straight into the gorge, where they would soon die.

Earth Release: Earth Style Split [Doton: Doryuu Katsu]
Type: Rank B, Offensive
Description: Doryuu Katsu is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. The ninja will do the necessary hand seals, then place their hand to the ground. This will cause the earth to rise up and split apart. Once the ninja removes their hand from the ground, the earth parting will end.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 12:24 am

miyuki was right behind. she dropped her clones sheilds, triplled hers and yoshis. the pollen around her gatherd in seal form. she couldnt control the pollen but she could control the wind around her. making poison spores go around. this could not be avoided unless he stopped breathing untill the fight was over. she got in her stance as she built up her emotions. she was ready for her least favorite jutsu. ( are you comparing an animal to my character? i sais a different speices. not an animal, not a human. but something totally diffeent you weak child.)
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:14 am

(Miyuki, try to refrain from insult, or I'll have to point out the fact that the child spelt species better then you did.)

Metaru dropped his disk on the ground, recognizing what Miyuki was up to, abandoning the large mass of metal, he was able to move quicker, leaping into the gaping hole as the pollen began to circulate, almost chasing him. Landing on one of the side walls, he immediately sunk into it, tunneling deep and closing the hole off behind him. From deep within the soil, he was able to avoid the pollen, and still capable of counter attack. Unscrewing one of his vials, Metaru unleashed a large amount of liquid metal into the ground, and controlling it with his chakra, then sent it up and threw the gorge into the air and toward Miyuki and Yoshi.

Earth Release: Underground Submarine Voyage [Doton: Dochuu Senkou]
Type: Rank C, Supplementary
Description: Dochuu Senkou is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Earth Element. After forming the needed hand seals, the ninja will sink below ground and quickly travel through the earth. This differs from the underground Projection Fish technique in that it allows the user to travel quite quickly, and not simply hide. While travelling, the user does overturn soil on the surface, giving away his position.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:28 am

miyuki blocked the metal with her feild and smiled. " total chaos poison destruction jutsu." she said. completeing the seal and pressing it down. it hit like an atomic bomb, destroying miles of dirt, trees and gounging earth within several miles long. ( toshiro taught me this) hittiing metaru, the poison spores, paralizing spores went everywhere. in everytthing. there was no spot that wasnt coverd in pollen. destroying everytrhing. only miyuki ad yoshi remained safe.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 1:54 am

Metaru had released his cesium metal. For pure facts, this metal was highly explosive, detonating when coming into contact with hydrogen. This even means it will detonate in air, only if the air was cold enough mind, and just as Miyuki set off her atomic bomb and the winds changed, heat was whisked away from the nearest air molecules, letting them react from the exposure to the cesium, which had encased Miyuki's shield, the largest portion of it still being in between Metaru and Miyuki.

This counter-explosion gave him a mild safe zone, causing Miyuki's atomic explosion to dance around the area he was in, not necessarily bombarding it. At the same time, it went off around Miyuki's shell, and as it wasn't generated from her, Metaru hoped that it would be of sufficient enough force to smash her shield.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:10 am

she was sent flying in the air. her wound healing but she had to gather back atom information to know where she was. she then pulled out her fan, made t bigger and flew above the destoyed area. above the height of where the poison was flowing. even though he made the explosion, it didnt change the winds. now, his open wounds (if he ad any) were coated with poison and the same with his throat.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:15 am

The poison was acting fast, Metaru's counter-attack hadn't proved as strong as he had hoped. Yoshi was probably dying thanks to his wounds and the poison as well now. Dammit! She had really messed things up now. If anything however, Metaru knew he wasn't going out like this, if anything, he would kill his opponent then die a warriors death. As his last move, he summoned the scythe.

When the pollen cleared slightly, a tall white figure stood in the plains, a massive grin on his face, blood coming from between his teeth and running down what was now a white stone exterior.

"YOU WANTED A FIGHT! WEEEEELLLLLLL HERE'S SCYTHEY!!!!" Laughing hysterically, the scythe was flung, spinning it's way towards Miyuki's fan, threatening to tear it to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:17 am

she turned it to metal and dodged it. " oh shit this is bad...." the contact with the onyx blade sent her in a mound of confusion and shock. one more blow and shell be in trouble too.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:23 am

As the onyx made contact, it drained the Chi energy that had changed it to metal, reverting the scythe back to it's stone state. It then circled back, twirling itself into Metaru's outstretched hand. The man then leapt high, landing just on the tip of the fan, throwing it off balance and flipping it over. As the two fell, he attempted to stab Miyuki with the butt of the staff that carried the massive blade of his weapon, a spear like tip having protruded from it.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:27 am

her eyes turned black and something was growing in the small of her back. she retracted her claws and something was growing there too. she was growing bat wings!!! she took a side dive to escape the knife that would have sent her to her grave.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:29 am

Leaping off after her, Metaru's new personality seemed to have completely ignored the fact she had wings, and he didn't. Falling down towards her, being heavier with the whole made out of stone thing, the scythe was spun in one hand, while the other arm aimed to drive an elbow into the falling monster.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:32 am

she flapped the wings, a biut unacustomed. she flipped around and smacked her newly formed small tail at his head to get him under her so she could take to the skies.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:36 am

Metaru hit the ground hard, back first. moments later, he was climbing right back out of the crater, his new skin barely scuffed, the same hysterical laughter still echoing across the now atomically created plains. Placing his scythe on the ground, blade pointed in the air, Metaru then looked like he was unscrewing the blade, when in fact he was. With one last twist it came off, Metaru still giggling. Then, with a twist on the shaft, what seemed to be hundreds, possible thousands of Senbon shot out, all made of Onyx. They fired in sequence, and worse yet, with metaru's free hand, he guided them, a long snake of senbon, chasing Miyuki down.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:39 am

miyuki made blades around her wings before it got in perimeter and then spun like a tornado. breaking the senbons.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 11:32 am

With a wave of his hand, the shattered senbons recollected, forming a sphere around Miyuki, before closing in. Metaru then reattached the blade and rammed the scythe downwards, using the pole to vault himself upwards towards the sphere for a follow up attack.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 11:41 am

she broke through the onyx with her blades and then sent a gust of wind upwards, sending metaru flying in the oposite direction. falling yet again. " i know he cant be beat, th only thing i can do is either take the sythe away from him or wear him out. the armour weights practically a ton so its harder for him to get hurt, but if i dodge long enough, he'll get tired." she wisperd to herself. he was too crazy right now to pick up on her wispers anyway. even if she yelled he wouldnt listen.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 2:36 pm

Landing hard, Metaru skidded across the earth, only to bounce to his feet and leap again. This time, he twisted the scythe, the pole telescoping and becoming longer, stretching to about forty feet. Then, from a good distance away he took another slash at Miyuki.

She was right though, he'd either tire out, or die from the poison. The death being more likely at this point.
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:10 pm

she blocked the blade and kicked it away. she then flew higher so she could be harder to see in the clouds. the only thing she knew, that if she went around low hanging percipitation (mist or fogg, even clouds) humans couldnt see her. ( her hair, skin and wings are the same color) ice started to form on her new fillaments but she kept on going.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 07 Nov 2008, 9:52 pm

Witha roaring shriek, Metaru landed again, thrusting his chest out and turning his palms outwards. In response, his chakra summed up and started echoing against the earth's own geomagnetism. In reaction, it started pulling everything downwards, firstly the moisture in the clouds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]   yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM] - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

yoshi vs metaru [ORPGDM]
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next