Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:22 pm

Aohigi: Gokouin no Hayashi [Green Secret Technique: Five Descendants of the Forest]
Gokouin no Hayashi is a technique developed by Daedalus in order to control the five puppets of the forest, also created by himself. To use the puppets, he must first summon them from a scroll, then use a special style for controlling them, such as this one.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 2:35 pm

APPROVED

Your puppets were as well
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 3:39 pm

Lightning jutsus-

-Type: Ninjutsu
Name: Blazing Lightning-Bolt jutsu
Element: Lightning
Effect: creates few lightning-balls and attacks the enemy front-on randomly

Name: Lightning Vines
Effect: with long vines of lightning goes to the enemy and the ends' of the vines sticks to the enemy's head and absorbs little-bit of chakra and puts the enemy into sleep.

-Type:Ninjutsu
Name: Lightning Cells Trapdoor
Effect: a trapdoor/cage of lightning surrounds the enemy so that the enemy is stuck inside the cage.

Name:White Light Expansion
Effect: the white light is to distract the enemy's eyes, its like when you can't look at the sun for a long period of time. Makes the enemy easier to be targetted with attacks.

Name: Black Lightning Wolf
Effect: a 14 feet tall and 26 feet wide wolf full of lightning of the color black, the large wolf rapidly attacks the enemy and tries to swllows the enemy whole, alive. Then knock the enemy out/into unconscious.

Name: Rapid Blue Thunder Whip
Effect: 7 long blue lightning vines comes out of user's hands, the 5 vines which holds the enemy in place- the right arm, right leg, left arm, left leg, and the neck. The 5 vines starts to absorbs chakra to the user's body and the other 2 vines can rapidly whips the enemy to unconscious.

Fire jutsus:
Name: Fire Style: Blazing Fire Cut
Element: Fire
Effect: small fireballs flys around the enemy fast enough to make it look full of fire around the enemy position and randomly hits the enemy from above, right-side,left-side,front, and behind.

-Type; Ninjutsu
Name; Fire Style Blast Firebal technique
Effect: When you start to blow the fire, it goes at top speed of 75 miles per hour at the enemy.

Name: Fire Winds Target
Effect: Long strips of fire that goes through air like the fast winds and gathered in circles around the enemy and tights the fire strips around the enemy to trap the enemy.

Name: Firebolt Storm Technique
Element; Fire and Lightning
Effect: A storm comes over head of the battlefield that is full of fire and lightning, fire goes down from the storm clouds to the ground to burn everything down below the area and lightning can cause more damage

Name: Swaying Fireball Twister
Effect: A narrow line of fire that twists around clockwise for more force and stregth and hits the enemy

Name: Fire tsunamis
Effect: A large falt land/ground changes into waves that is made out of fire and makes large tsunamis at the enemy

Name; Firebolt Dragon Attack
Effect: A very large alie fire dragon form and randomly attacks the enemy and the surroundings around the enemy

Last edited by Kunkato Yoru Uchiha on Fri 02 Jan 2009, 4:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 3:55 pm

Name: Lightning Static Clones
Effect: 3 clones shows up and the clones are full of lightning static, clones won't disappear unless there is an element to beat lightning.

Needs to be S rank. The Normal shadow clone is b rank... this one creates real clones that can only be killed by a certain element.

Effect: the white light is to distract the enemy's eyes, its like when you can't look at the sun for a long period of time.

Needs more detail.

-Type: ninjutsu
Name; Sprouting Fire Flower
Rank; A
Effect: When the ground is heated up, even the enemy can'y=y=t feel it, hear, smell, or see it. It will soon come out of the ground and holds the enemy in place so the enemy can't move. (Just like the Shadow Jutsus that shikamaru uses in the manga series.)

Can't have a technique similar to the Naras without being a Nara. Additionally, you can't say the enemy won't feel the ground heating up... because they probably will.

Effect: A large falt land/ground changes into waves that is made out of fire and makes large tsunamis at the enemy

S rank.

-Type; Ninjutsu
name: Fire prison Jutsu
Effect: Makes a sherical fire ball with the enemy inside it of the prison. (just like Zabuza's water prison Jutsu but this one is fire.)

I don't think so. The water prison olds people in place and allows them to breathe. A fire prison cts off oxygen and would burn them to death. Needs to be S rank.

Effect: A storm comes over head of the battlefield that is full of fire and lightning, fire goes down from the storm clouds to the ground to burn everything down below the area and lightning can cause more damage

This needs to be an S too, unless you weaken it. Generally any kind of fire storm/twister is a pretty crazy technique. Also, your using more then one element at a time, which is extremely hard to do.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri 02 Jan 2009, 4:05 pm

Mhhhph, I edited most of them. I deleted like 2 or three that i dont need and now i am at my limit for S-ranks.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 4:03 am

Last edited by Enishi on Mon 09 Mar 2009, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 4:05 am

Well, this is fine to me...

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:20 pm

Uhmmm, what about mine? I edited it though. >.<
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:34 pm

Bug communication - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Bloodline Ability
Aburame clan are able to communicate with bugs with telepathy.

Last edited by Naito Aburame on Sat 03 Jan 2009, 1:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 1:37 pm

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 2:28 pm

Kunkato Yoru Uchiha wrote:
Lightning jutsus-

I'm the mod who is topping the list of disapproved jutsus. So you are unlucky that I'm checking these jutsus out ^^
However, here we go: This one is Approved. ^^
[quote="jutsu]
Effect: with long vines of lightning goes to the enemy and the ends' of the vines sticks to the enemy's head and absorbs little-bit of chakra and puts the enemy into sleep. [/quote]
Absorbing chakra? I have only seen in the manga that earth elemental has been able to do that or bloodline ability. Not approved.

jutsu wrote:

Effect: a trapdoor/cage of lightning surrounds the enemy so that the enemy is stuck inside the cage.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Effect: the white light is to distract the enemy's eyes, its like when you can't look at the sun for a long period of time. Makes the enemy easier to be targetted with attacks.
I think light or darkness manipulation bloodline is needed. Not approved.

jutsu wrote:

Effect: a 14 feet tall and 26 feet wide wolf full of lightning of the color black, the large wolf rapidly attacks the enemy and tries to swllows the enemy whole, alive. Then knock the enemy out/into unconscious.
Approved

jutsu wrote:

Effect: 7 long blue lightning vines comes out of user's hands, the 5 vines which holds the enemy in place- the right arm, right leg, left arm, left leg, and the neck. The 5 vines starts to absorbs chakra to the user's body and the other 2 vines can rapidly whips the enemy to unconscious.
Not approved because of the property to chakra absorb.

jutsu wrote:

Fire jutsus:
Effect: small fireballs flys around the enemy fast enough to make it look full of fire around the enemy position and randomly hits the enemy from above, right-side,left-side,front, and behind.
That is crazy good chakra control. If not anyone else will disapprove this. This will be counted as approved .

jutsu wrote:
-Type; Ninjutsu
Effect: When you start to blow the fire, it goes at top speed of 75 miles per hour at the enemy.
I don't know anything about speed regulations ^^ Someone else needs to ook at this.

jutsu wrote:

Effect: Long strips of fire that goes through air like the fast winds and gathered in circles around the enemy and tights the fire strips around the enemy to trap the enemy.
I don't understand the description.

jutsu wrote:

Well, since it's S rank. I guess anything is alright then ^^
Approved.

jutsu wrote:

Effect: A narrow line of fire that twists around clockwise for more force and stregth and hits the enemy
It grows stronger because it goes in circles? Are you sure you are not trying to steal a property from wind elemental?

jutsu wrote:

approved =)
phew I'm getting tired. Soon done... soon done... gottta keep on going

jutsu wrote:

Effect: A very large alie fire dragon form and randomly attacks the enemy and the surroundings around the enemy
I guess you are trying to copy the water dragon technique to the fire elemental. But fire elemental is a lot diffrent than water.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 8:48 pm

If Naito is topping the disapprove I wont do that I'll just go let you fix it

Kunkato Yoru Uchiha wrote:
Lightning jutsus-

Range and size

Effect: with long vines of lightning goes to the enemy and the ends' of the vines sticks to the enemy's head and absorbs little-bit of chakra and puts the enemy into sleep.

Could you explain how does the vines absorb chakra ad puts the enemy into sleep?

Where did the trapdoor or cage came? and size

Maybe change the description on you make a large lightning ball that it can blind all who look at it.(But seriously there are other person who doesn't rely on eye sight0

Maybe this is a summon

Are you the one who absorbs chakra and you just channel it to the vines

Fire jutsus:

The direction is deadly yet needs to be tone down in the direction you cant be in all direction in one time (unless you make a clone)

-Type; Ninjutsu

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

APPROVED

Fumito's right a little look like Zabuza's jutsu
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:12 pm

Jutsu Name: Chidori Eisou
Description: Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Nagashi
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Senbon
Element: Lghtning
Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.

Jutsu Name: Raikiri
Description: Raikiri is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Raikiri allows him to cut through any foe.. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Raikiri is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

Jutsu Name: Kirin
Description: Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Tenshin out of the original Chidori technique. Tenshin will first launch fireballs into the sky above using his Gouryuuka jutsu. These fireballs will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Tenshin will then form Raikiri and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction. (Tenshin only uses this move one time in every fight do to the ammount of chakra taken away when used.)

Name: Raikiri(Black flame Style)
Description: Just like a regular Raikiri this is an advanced version of the Chidori. This move can only be used once per day and consumes a giant amount of chakra. The user gathers chakra and releases it in his hand, instead of electricity a Black and red flame erupts from the users arm. If the user where to merely brush against an enemy with this attack what ever part they touched would either be on fire or burned badly.

Dont say nothing cause i just learn Chidori.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:19 pm

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
Jutsu Name: Chidori Eisou
Description: Chidori Eisou is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form an extending blade of lightning. Though unstated, this blade probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through anything which stands in its path, allowing the sword to strike its target with ease. This attack may also be similar to Chidori Nagashi, causing the target to go numb from the electrical charge.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Nagashi
Description: Chidori Nagashi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke out of the original Chidori technique. Instead of merely focusing the electrical force to his body, Sasuke is able to extend it outside of his body and through objects which he is holding. This allows him to create a protective zone around his person. This zone of electricity can shock and immobilize his foes, presumably by attacking their nervous system.

Jutsu Name: Chidori Senbon
Element: Lghtning
Description: Chidori Senbon is a Lightning Element technique developed by Uchiha Sasuke. Sasuke is able to shape the Lightning Element to form senbon. Though unstated, these needles probably takes on Chidori's characteristics, including it's ability to cut through most anything which stands in its path.

Jutsu Name: Raikiri
Description: Raikiri is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Hatake Kakashi utilizing the Lightning Element. Raikiri allows him to cut through any foe.. It was given the nickname Raikiri after it was said Kakashi used the technique to cut a lightning bolt in two. Raikiri is used for assassination purposes. Activating the body to focus chakra to the hand, Kakashi's hand become enveloped by an electrical force. This force is their chakra altered in nature to an electrical current. By altering the shape of the force, similar to an electrical discharge, they can decide the power and range of the attack.

Jutsu Name: Kirin
Description: Kirin is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Tenshin out of the original Chidori technique. Tenshin will first launch fireballs into the sky above using his Gouryuuka jutsu. These fireballs will warm the atmosphere and create a powerful rising air current, which in turn generates thunderclouds. Tenshin will then form Raikiri and raise his arm to the heavens. This will allow him to channel the lightning down upon his target. Because he is merely channeling the naturally created lightning, he is able to utilize a power greater than what a ninja could create with their own elemental chakra. Because this is also natural lightning, it will travel more quickly than any ninja could dodge. Upon calling down the lightning, it will create a powerful impact with a large amount of destruction. (Tenshin only uses this move one time in every fight do to the ammount of chakra taken away when used.)

Dont say nothing cause i just learn Chidori.

APPROVED!

Except for this

Description: Just like a regular Raikiri this is an advanced version of the Chidori. This move can only be used once per day and consumes a giant amount of chakra. The user gathers chakra and releases it in his hand, instead of electricity a Black and red flame erupts from the users arm. If the user where to merely brush against an enemy with this attack what ever part they touched would either be on fire or burned badly.

Its the advance version of Raikiri but it has lower Rank...does that mean you improved something but you make it a lot worse?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:22 pm

welll i didnt wanna seem over powered so i made it a b rank so like i can roleplay to make it stronger you know
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:23 pm

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
welll i didnt wanna seem over powered so i made it a b rank so like i can roleplay to make it stronger you know

I cant understand ? what do you mean you'll going to RP then make it stronger?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:28 pm

hold i update the it so you understand. Read last sentence thx

Description: Just like a regular Raikiri this is an advanced version of the Chidori. This move can only be used once per day and consumes a giant amount of chakra. Tenshin gathers chakra and releases it in his hand, instead of electricity a Black and red flame erupts from the Tenshin arm. If the Tenshin where to merely brush against an enemy with this attack what ever part they touched would either be on fire or burned badly. Tenshin still havnt master the move yet so it not yet complete but it well be soon.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:30 pm

Tenshin Uchiha wrote:
hold i update the it so you understand. Read last sentence thx

Description: Just like a regular Raikiri this is an advanced version of the Chidori. This move can only be used once per day and consumes a giant amount of chakra. Tenshin gathers chakra and releases it in his hand, instead of electricity a Black and red flame erupts from the Tenshin arm. If the Tenshin where to merely brush against an enemy with this attack what ever part they touched would either be on fire or burned badly. Tenshin still havnt master the move yet so it not yet complete but it well be soon.

APPROVED but after you mastered it you'll need to update the rank ok?
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSat 03 Jan 2009, 9:32 pm

ok thx
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:35 pm

Snow
rank S
this jutsu is a dome of solid obsidian reinforced with chakra to increase its power to that of solid diamond. This justu is covered in a lava that pours from the user. This can trap and enemy in which case the lava flows on the inside filling it until the entire inside is covered. This jutsu can also be used on the user flowing the lava on the outside causing all enemy weapons that are weak in material to melt and all things weak in material (including flesh and bone) to melt upon touching it. can only be done when Wes is taping into duskae/dae
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

How does the lava get inside the dome?

That;s the only thing I think should be cleared up. Because if it pours from you, it then needs to go through the diamond hard substance somehow. In which case, there'd be some sort of weakness. Maybe just have it so that the lava is generated from the walls of the dome.

And oh, I find the name ironically funny.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:41 pm

hmm thx on the name thing ya umm ill change it to that

Snow
rank S
this jutsu is a dome of solid obsidian reinforced with chakra to increase its power to that of solid diamond. This justu is covered in a lava that pours from the walls of the dome upon user comand. This can trap and enemy in which case the lava flows on the inside filling it until the entire inside is covered. This jutsu can also be used on the user flowing the lava on the outside causing all enemy weapons that are weak in material to melt and all things weak in material (including flesh and bone) to melt upon touching it. can only be done when Wes is taping into duskae/dae
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun 04 Jan 2009, 11:45 pm

Your welcome, APPROVED.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:01 am

Name: Dynamic entry
rank D
Dynamic Entry is a taijutsu technique used by Maito Gai. Gai will throw a kunai to distract his targets attention, he will then use his speed and agility to quickly approach and attack his opponent from their blind side.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon 05 Jan 2009, 12:12 am

Jutsu Name: Black Flames Assassination
Description: Tenshin well start of doing the needed handsgns to create Black Flame Strike. Tenshin well make a clone to to do the same thing. Tenshin well then run at the same time that the shadow clone does. Tenshin well have the shadow clone jump over the opponent and destract him. Tenshin well then hit the opponent in the back while he is destracted by the clone and burn his opponent to death.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 12 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 22 ... 33  Next