Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 7:09 am

Wes Mang wrote:
Naito Aburame wrote:
Wes Mang wrote:
Unlike normal willows who dont belive in regestering atom eyes' jutsus i will
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
Wes activates his atm eye when faced with oncoing Raiton attacks he will add extra protons and nutrons equal to the number in oxgen these new atoms will pull the electrons from raiton attack severly weaking them or negating them completly
C and lower completly negated
B severly weakend to a d rank
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Explain in more detail about the character's ability to move the "protons" and "nutrons". How exactly is this technique performed?

It's the atome eyes abilty

I think that should be more clear in the description. "Wes activates his atm eye" isn't enough.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Saishoki Willow
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Saishoki Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Missing-Nin

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 7:58 am

wow i didnt think about this kind of jutsu..
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 9:29 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Wes Mang wrote:
Naito Aburame wrote:
Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
Wes activates his atm eye when faced with oncoing Raiton attacks he will add extra protons and nutrons equal to the number in oxgen these new atoms will pull the electrons from raiton attack severly weaking them or negating them completly
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Explain in more detail about the character's ability to move the "protons" and "nutrons". How exactly is this technique performed?

It's the atome eyes abilty

I think that should be more clear in the description. "Wes activates his atm eye" isn't enough.

It's just like a sharigan jutsu i have an eye that can rerange atoms so when i activate it I start to rerange atoms
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 10:32 am

All he would have to do is look at the technique... no one really explains how the sharingan works... it's simply activated... they look at things and pow, next thing you know it's vaporizing stuff.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 11:36 am

No, I ment that he should add the text: "It's the atome eyes abilty" to the description.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 11:38 am

ahehe fair enough.
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 12:03 pm

sorry I forgot it's fire not ice.oops
Back to top Go down
Baku
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Baku

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: NONE Hahahahahaha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 1:59 pm

name:Lightning Style:Static Shockwave
range:3 feet
description:The user puts lightning on their foot and stomps the ground sending a circle of lightning that paralyses opponents in a 3 foot range.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri 16 Jan 2009, 2:21 pm

Suruki wrote:
name:Lightning Style:Static Shockwave
range:3 feet
description:The user puts lightning on their foot and stomps the ground sending a circle of lightning that paralyses opponents in a 3 foot range.

approved
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 10:35 am

Daedalus wrote:
Wes Mang wrote:
Proton Excelerate
Rank A
A weakend to a C rank
S rank weakend to A rank

Except for the fact Excelerate is spelt Accelerate... This is APPROVED.
And as I also have an I, I don't think you'll mind if I use it, will you Wes?

Wait I just got one little tiny question and suggestion at the same time
Please make it right and reasonable A weakened to C rank maybe A rank to B rank cause its far to OP and B rank weakened to C rank then C rank weakened to D rank and then D rank completely negated.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 10:50 am

Kitsuke it has been approved by two ppl and i talked to kit about it this is how it stays
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:12 am

Well that's a bit not right the first effect is to make it weaker one rank which is S-Rank to A-rank then the next effects jumps outward A-Rank to C-Rank shouldn't it be A-Rank to B-Rank.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:13 am

well there is a big diffrance between an srank and an arank we have said it mulpitble time on here
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:16 am

yap there isn't it should be done right not jumping from one rank to another.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:24 am

Kitsuke the jutsu is fine stop complaining because it negates your lightning attacks
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:27 am

Hahaha...do you really think that I am doing this because I know my lightning attacks would be negated a big NO! for that cause I cant risk others because of that jutsu.
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:32 am

the jutsu stays
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSat 17 Jan 2009, 11:33 am

Ok
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun 18 Jan 2009, 2:25 pm

Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Dai Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.

Hakuben uses this jutsu with Niiro's wings.

Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. When her opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds.

Again, used with niiro

Name - kyuuketsuki mizo
Rank-A
Range-Long
Type-Attack
kyuuketsuki mizo is a puppetry ninjutsu used by Hakuben and Niiro. Niiro will launch syringes at the enemy. Then, after flipping through handseals, Hakuben will begin the technique. The syringes will begin sucking out the blood, letting it drop on the floor in floods. This technique is inaccurate, but can suck the opponent dry.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 9:08 am

Naito got recruited by ANBU and has trained up some new techniques during the 2 years, to become a powerful agent.

Bug Globe - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Cannon
By using the Chakra bugs, members of the Aburame clan surround their opponent with hundreds of bugs, making a globe of bugs around the opponent to trap any escape rate.

Bug Distraction Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom
The user will order some bugs to fly toward the eyes of the opponent to distract him and block his sight.

Bug Crowbar - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Custom
The bugs uses a great teamwork to create a concentrated force which resembles to a crowbar usage to open up locked objects.

Mass Bug Clone Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
As the standards Bug Clone Technique: Using the Chakra Bugs living in their body, the user can create a copy of themselves or anyone else they choose. The clone falls apart into its component bugs when struck. Because they're made of bugs, the clones can reform almost instantly.
The diffrence to this technique is that this one will create 3 clones instead of 1.

Corrupted Chakra Seeking Technique - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
The user will control the bugs to weaken or even cancel a genjutsu by eating the chakra which is not in order inside the user's body.
This technique will only work on ninjas who has a bug society in there body.

Bug Radar - Ninjutsu - Rank B - Custom
The user sends out 10 bugs to spread out on an area of 100meter(300ft) radius to work as an radar for the user. The bugs will mainly use there antennas to look for chakra from there surroundings. They can sense chakra from a 5meter(15ft) radius. The low number of bugs will probably be a bit slower than sending a bigger army of them, but the user likes to keep most of his bugs close to him in a battle.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:10 pm

APPROVED.
Could you approve mine?
Back to top Go down
Eiichiro
Retired
Retired
Eiichiro

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Sunakagure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 3:12 pm

Hakuben Wana wrote:
Dai Kamaitachi - Great Cutting Whirlwind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m), Far (10m+)
Type: Attack, Defense
Dai Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. This technique is a bigger version of the normal Kamaitachi no Jutsu, having the ability to cause a great amount of cutting damage to the nearby area.

Hakuben uses this jutsu with Niiro's wings.

Kamaitachi - Cutting Whirlwind
Range: Close (0m ~ 5m), Mid (5m ~ 10m)
Type: Attack
Kamaitachi is a Ninjutsu technique developed by the Sand ninja Temari. Named after a mythical creature, Temari uses her fan to blow a concussive wind that is imbued with her chakra. When her opponent is caught in the wind, a tornado will raise them into the air and hold them with the chakra. The wind will then begin to cut the target with the sickling winds.

Again, used with niiro

Name - kyuuketsuki mizo
Rank-A
Range-Long
Type-Attack
kyuuketsuki mizo is a puppetry ninjutsu used by Hakuben and Niiro. Niiro will launch syringes at the enemy. Then, after flipping through handseals, Hakuben will begin the technique. The syringes will begin sucking out the blood, letting it drop on the floor in floods. This technique is inaccurate, but can suck the opponent dry.

I can't see anything wrong....
so....
Approved
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 4:01 pm

Jutsu Name: Katon • Gouka Senpuu no Jutsu
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: A skill which can be used in order to protect the user. Gathering their chakra into the air and having it spin around them, a flaming whirlwind emerges around the user forming somewhat of a protective barrier. Normally it is used to deter the opponent from continuing their taijutsu attack, but can be used offensively to send an opponent whom prefers close range a good distance away because of its spinning force.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Horou no Jutsu
Description: A skill in which generates a circular flame upon the ground, raising up bars of flame and a covering over top. This intense flame heats all within it, preventing water from being created from the inside with the dryness of the air. Touching the sides results in various burns, and while this jutsu is used it can be linked to any other fire jutsu and the jutsu will be fired at the person inside the prison

Jutsu Name: Katon • Hibashira no Jutsu
Description: A skill in which the user gathers their chakra through the ground, aiming it towards their opponent. If used upon a stationary opponent this jutsu can very easily be used. Shooting up a powerful pillar of flame from the ground which surrounds the opponent. The opponent in side is burned mercilessly during the time they are within it. This jutsu requires a steady stream of chakra to keep it going, so even if the attack does not hit it can be used as a tool to throw your opponent at for damage. I have to be 10 meters close to it.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Baku Ho Bunshin No Jutsu
Description: A skill where the user gathering their chakra into a Fire Clone, can now make that same clone imbued with an effect that will cause them to explode. Normally the normal fire clone would just burst into flames when struck, this clone explodes outward in a powerful blast of flame.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Gouka Dakatsu no Jutsu
Description: A skill which is known as one of the most difficult fire based ninjutsu to learn. The user releases forth a flame from their mouth, as it materializes into a very large snake type shape. The snake has a three foot diamiter and is twenty feet long, and rushes at the opponent. The key danger factor of this jutsu is that, the user can change the direction of the attack at their discretion essentially making it a homing type jutsu

Jutsu Name: Katon • Yuutename no Jutsu
Description: A skill in which is one of the most difficult fire based jutsu to master. Within the sky fire chakra is imbued into the clouds from the user. From these clouds, it begins to rain down a series of burning embers. Ecomposing the nearby area or a potentially long range target in a rainfall of fiery embers. This skill can also be dangerous to the user

Jutsu Name: Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten
Type: ninjutsu
Description: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames toward the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length

Jutsu Name: Katon • Shorten Kane Tamar no Jutsu
Type: ninjutsu
Description: A skill in which, has the key ability for one to focus their chakra to the level of B rank. Performing the first hand seal, and holding the second one for as long as they focus their fire chakra. Streams of heat will flow off the hands, as the user pushes their hands forward. Releasing a powerful fast flying shot of flame, so powerful that it is capable of leveling an entire house.

Jutsu Name: Gian
Element: Lightning
Description: Raiton • Gian is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Lightning Element. After releasing his black Lightning elemental from his body, Tenshin will release a strong bolt of electricity from his mouth. This strong attack can be defended against by an equally strong attack of the same element such as Raikiri.

Jutsu Name: Raikou no Touza no Jutsu
Element: Lightning
Description: A much more powerful version of the Current of Thunder Jutsu. The electricty is strong enough to evaporate small amounts of water on the ground though, meaning it can't be used very often in simply moist areas. If used in a fairly dry area (Konoha after a small rain), it could possibly set things on fire from the electricty.

Add this to my profile it was Approved on page 18
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 10:42 pm

Name flash grounds
Rank B
description sets ground on fire for a .2 mile distance

Last edited by Ruka on Tue 20 Jan 2009, 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon 19 Jan 2009, 10:43 pm

Name rocket bosters
Rank B
Description lame blasts put o your feet and lets you fly
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 17 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 25 ... 33  Next