Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 6:11 pm

Kage Bunshin no Jutsu - Shadow Clone Technique
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Kage Bunshin is a Jounin level Ninjutsu technique. The normal Bunshin technique creates a copy of the ninja that lacks any substance. The Kage Bunshin distributes the ninja's chakra evenly among the clones and creates a real copy with form and substance. The clone itself can also utilize any jutsu the original ninja knows. When the clone finally disperses, any new knowledge it has gained is passed back to the original ninja and any additional clones. This makes Kage Bunshin an excellent training method if the ninja has the chakra capacity and stamina to maintain the Kage Bunshins for an extended period of time. This allows the ninja to essentially reduce the time it takes to train and learn with each clone added. This is especially true when used with Tajuu Kage Bunshin.

Oiroke no Jutsu • Onna no Ko Doushi & Otoko no Ko Doushi - Sexy Technique • Girl Companions & Guy Companions
Range: -
Type: Supplementary
Oiroke no Jutsu • Onna no Ko Doushi no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique developed by Konohamaru. After learning Kage Bunshin, Konohamaru further refined his Oiroke no Jutsu. Konohamaru will first create a Kage Bunshin, and then each will transform into a voluptuous young woman who will press their bodies together seductively. Konohamaru claims the jutsu is used to distract his target, giving it a worthwhile purpose. Sakura claimed that only perverts like Konohamaru and Naruto would fall for the jutsu. So he used another variation "Otoko no Ko Doushi" involving a naked Sai and Sasuke, which revealed Sakura's true perverted colors as well

Akugo learned this technique shortly after being taught the Kage Bunshin technique from a wandering ninja. However, Akugo's technique looks a little different.

Spoiler:
LITTLE KIDS DON'T OPEN. It's nothing BAD....but still not the most appropriate picture.

GUYS:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 6:16 pm

Looks good Akugo. Approved. But just so you know your first picture didn't work. lol. Thanks for the pg-13 warning though.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 7:52 pm

[quote="Naito Aburame"]This jutsu was already approved:
jutsu wrote:
Bug communication - Ninjutsu - Rank C - Bloodline Ability - Handseals: No
The user sends chakra signals to the bugs, which captures the signals with their antennas. Because of the Aburame clan's knowledge, they are able to communicate with the bugs.

New jutsus:

Communication Center Technique - Seal - Rank: B - Handseals: 4 with both hands
The user draws a seal on any object, of no matter size. However, the bigger the size of the seal, the more powerful it becomes.
The ability of the seal is to enforce the bug communication to longer distances or to be able to control more bugs than the user is used to.
This seal is a middleman which ensures and improves the communication to the bugs.[/quote

APPROVED!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:12 am

Name: bone shield
Type: Kaguya
Description: rukon makes a shield out of his bones that can block lighting and it attracts lighting and I can use it to surf on water or sand but it takes a while for my body to grow the bones back

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 7:46 pm

to powerful, a jutsu that blocks almost anything and doesn't have any drawback, no.
rejected
Back to top Go down
Sakon

Sakon

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:30 pm

name:Immortal Homeostasis
description:Sakon uses this to protect himself from pioson gases in death valley until he leaves.

Last edited by Sakon on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info
Village: Sound

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:34 pm

put the lifespan of that jutsu.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

Description: rukon makes a shield out of his bones that can block normal but not power full things but also lighting and it attracts lighting it is very good at blocking lighting and I can use it to surf on water or sand but it takes a while for my body to grow the bones back so if I use to many I will die

Last edited by Rukon Kaguya on Sat 07 Feb 2009, 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:38 pm

enshi didnt aprove of that one, why do you think i will?
rejected
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:39 pm

I fixed it I want enshi to approve ot
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:40 pm

you didn't fix anything, you just added more description
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:44 pm

Description: rukon makes a shield out of his bones that can block normal but not power full things but also lighting and it attracts lighting it is very good at blocking lighting and I can use it to surf on water or sand but it takes a while for my body to grow the bones back so if I use to many I will die
Back to top Go down
Reiki Willow
Special Jounin
Special Jounin
Reiki Willow

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 9:46 pm

do you think thats justful enough enshi? i think so.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:20 pm

Who deleted my jutsu? can I ask why?
Back to top Go down
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Village: Training

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat 07 Feb 2009, 10:28 pm

Name: Chakra Absorption Technique
Description: The user puts his palm on top of the ground and start changing earth particles into chakra.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 6:50 am

BlackScythe wrote:
Name: Chakra Absorption Technique
Description: The user puts his palm on top of the ground and start changing earth particles into chakra.

Drawing chakra from the nature would count as Sage techniques.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 6:56 am

Name: Blood Reaction (Chitsudzuki Fukusayou)
Description:Kitsuke's body has a different reaction on blood.Once Kitsuke drank blood even one drop,Kitsuke's attitude changes completely.

After effects:

Talk:Kitsuke's voice becomes slight low.
Smile:Kitsuke often smiles on this state.
Attitude:Kitsuke becomes merciless on battle,its like making him battle hunger.Kitsuke's attitude would be completely counter of his real attitude.
Raijuu:There are also effects on Raijuu.Raijuu becomes more violent than before but he becomes more obedient to Kitsuke.
Kekkai Genkai:Kitsuke's kekkai genkai is enchanced.He can now track down anyone even those who are hiding they're chakra.Kitsuke's jutsus are more fiercer than ever.
Enemy:One's Kitsuke had tasted the blood of the enemy,he can now track the enemy down wherever he goes.And somewhat Kitsuke's world is moving slowly that Kitsuke can counter an attack easily.
Eyesight:Kitsuke's eyes becomes like an eye of a eagle so sharp,Kitsuke can see for a long distance.
Hearing:Kitsuke's hearing becomes acute than a normal hearing which is about a few meters.
Hair:Kitsuke's hair will start to turn to bloody red.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:41 am

Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:49 am

rukon stop posting that jutsu, it has been rejected four times already
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:51 am

whats wrong about it tho
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:54 am

one, bone does not conduct electricity well, it is rather resistant, two, bone is too dense to be used as something to surf on water with, and three, using so many bones would basically leave you an unsupported water sack, making the use of such shield physically impossible at that point, no stop posting it or i will just start to delete them
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 10:57 am

well thats the point im a kaguya
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:00 am

yeah, but still, that doesn't change the facts about the rest of the things
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 11:33 am

Even being a kaguya doesn't allow you to utilize that many bones instantly.
Even a master of the bloodline like Kimimaro needed 2nd level CS to use more bones than he had in his body. Hell, he needed it to be able to grow enough for the drill and regrow his spine fast enough to not kill him.
Back to top Go down
Sakon

Sakon

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun 08 Feb 2009, 12:43 pm

name:Ookami Manako
translation:Wolf Eye
description:This is a jutsu only taught to people in the Baou clan.It looks like a red eye with a black wolf head in the middle.It takes up both eyes and can copy jutsus rank A and lower.It can also see 360 degrees around.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 25 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 29 ... 33  Next