Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:58 am

He has fire and earth for his elements Kitsuke... he can use lava.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 7:21 am

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
Name: element
Element: wind
Description: lets me change my element and have the skills with it as i did with the one I converted and can use the jutsus with it but after the battle I am in is over I need to be taken to a hosbital and helped it's not that hard but if not in the right time I will die
Why would the user die of it? Add that to the description.
Also, could you be more specifik about the element switching... Does the user gain all the elements during this technique or one optional extra one?
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Utashi
Mizukage
Mizukage
Utashi

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 9:33 am

NACHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!are good.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:37 pm

Name: element
Element: ????
Description: lets me change my element and have the skills with it as i did with the one I converted and can use the jutsus with it but after the battle. I lose a lot of energy. But I can control more than one but then I might lose energy before the battle is over
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:39 pm

to powerful without some life threatening drawback, rejected
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:46 pm

Can I edit? o.O
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:47 pm

what are you talking about Kush
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 1:50 pm

lol nvm wrong topic
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 5:27 pm

Name: Gensho - [Extreme Heat]
Element: Fire and Lava
Description: The user does handseals. When the user uses any lava or fire jutsu, he can raise there heat. The maximum heat that can be reached is just over a diamonds melting point (lava gets around 3565º, while fire reachs 2680º.). The extreme heat causes anything it touchs to melt instantly. Any life around this heat would die instantly. The chances of the user surviving is slim, but possible.

Last edited by Kush on Sun 15 Feb 2009, 6:09 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 5:31 pm

Kush wrote:
Name: Gensho - [Extreme Heat]
Element: Fire and Lava
Description: The user does handseals. When the user uses any lava or fire jutsu, he can raise there heat. The maximum heat the two can reach is just over a diamonds melting point (lava gets around 3565º, while fire reachs 1550.). The extreme heat that this creates will start effecting the user. Even after the first couple uses the users skin will boil naturally because of the chakra used to maintain these high levels of heat.

Just a question or two.

I'm going to assume that those temperatures are measures of the elements themselves. I can assume that the nearby oxygen in the environment would be nearly half that temperature, if it wasn't already completely dispersed. So, in my mind, I'll completely allow you to use the technique, but I'm suggesting you up it to S rank, and consider the possibility that upon use, presumably both you and any nearby life forms would die.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 5:40 pm

Well those are just the caps. Im not going to use it at those temps unless im in a tight corner. But I do agree that unless at a far distance, everything around said temp would be dead.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 6:04 pm

Alright, in that case this is Approved.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 6:08 pm

Kush wrote:
Name: Kuro-Zudo Kobushi ~ Kazan Shushou [Closed Fist ~ Volcano Palm]
Element: Earth and Lava
Description: This long forgotten fighting style was once used by ancient monks who called themselves the Zenten. These monks lived ontop a volcano and had a particular fighting style that had great offense and defense. Being a peaceful group, they only taught the style to those who meant no harm to others. A stream of lava will twirl around the user. Lava will also form around the palm.

I didn't see this get approved anywhere, so correct me if it already has been.

The only thing that I request is that you describe the fighting style a little more. Simply stating that a stream of lava follows you isn't enough, you could be boxing for all I know. Tell us more about what the style is based on, what it targets, and it's main principles.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 7:51 pm

Its main focus is Striking. Its similiar to Dragon Kung Fu in its hard strikes, but the stance is very modified. Its a little wider, and a lot more direct. It relies alot on using the attackers force, using a effective but simple openings, body control, joint control, tosses, ground attacks, and death causing strikes. Even though a user can figure out a death causing strike Zenten monks never taught them. The lava is brought by a stomp on the ground either shooting up at the opponent or to lash out at them
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 2:29 pm

If you add that into the description somehow, I'll approve it.

Otherwise, here's some more of my customs.

Seigyoku Nousho Chouin [Sapphire Calligraphy Sealing]
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into blue flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on blue oriented techniques (water) and can replace hand seals.

Nyuuhakushoku Nousho Chouin [Opal Calligraphy Sealing]
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into brown flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on brown oriented techniques (earth) and can replace hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 4:51 pm

You know i cant do that. D: Im not a mod but you should put a maximum rank that the seals can handle.

Name: Greater Area Sealing Technique
Element: None
Description: User will make handseals, and two seals will form on either hand. When placing both hands on the ground a sensory feild will expand throughout the whole feild. Any sealing technique B or lower will be negated when active. After that, the feild disappears.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 10:57 pm

I wasn't suggesting you do that. The seals themselves can handle any level of technique, as it's simply a different way to preform the technique instead of using hand seals.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 12:37 am

Alright. Im just trying to help.
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 12:38 am

Understandable, questions only help improve a jutsu as I see it, so thanks for trying :)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 12:41 am

Eki Gisou wrote:

A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into blue flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on blue oriented techniques (water) and can replace hand seals.

A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into brown flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on brown oriented techniques (earth) and can replace hand seals.

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 7:31 am

Akugo Senki wrote:
Eki Gisou wrote:

APPROVED

I don't think he was trying to get them approved. *waterdrop*
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 10:52 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Akugo Senki wrote:
Eki Gisou wrote:

APPROVED

I don't think he was trying to get them approved. *waterdrop*
Why do you say that? He posted them, so I approved them....I'm confused.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 11:09 am

Name: Earth Stomping Shrapnel
Element: Earth
Description: User will do a handseal, and stomp into the ground. Many rocks will be launched from the ground and at a opponent.

Name: Fire Rising Technique
Element: Fire
Description: User will do handseals, and stomp the ground. Streams of fire will shoot from the ground at a target.

Last edited by Kush on Thu 19 Feb 2009, 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:10 pm

Name: Hiso-Ichijin
Element: Wind
Requirments: HisoHiso
Description: User doesnt need handseals for this. Wind Chakra will build onto the blade of HisoHiso when the user pours chakra into it. With a Swing, large air-waves will discharge off the sword, sending tornado type winds at the opponent.

Name: Okibi
Requirments: Kushs Kusanagi
Description: Fire chakra will build around the blade, and with a swing can send fire waves at an opponent.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:19 pm

Kush wrote:
Name: Hiso-Ichijin
Element: Wind
Requirments: HisoHiso
Description: User doesnt need handseals for this. Wind Chakra will build onto the blade of HisoHiso when the user pours chakra into it. With a Swing, large air-waves will discharge off the sword, sending tornado type winds at the opponent.

Name: Okibi
Requirments: Kushs Kusanagi
Description: Fire chakra will build around the blade, and with a swing can send fire waves at an opponent.

approvioed by Lelouch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 29 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 29 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next