Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next
AuthorMessage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeWed 11 Feb 2009, 4:43 am

bankai = Final release.

Buyakuya is the guy who uses this technique,

These thousand weapons are being controlled like Gaara controls his sand. Shinso is a Legendary sword i get some advantages with it.

I know it isn't bleach Kitsuke.

And Naito, this attack uses Shi in the sword. It CANNOT be blocked
Back to top Go down
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Training

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 5:37 am

Name- Water Wave Diversion Technique
Description: Concentrates chakra which creates large water waves around him making the enemy slower because of great currents flowing in front of him. Can only be used when enemy is on about mid range(0-100m).The current of the fast moving wave flow against the opponent's movement.

Last edited by BlackScythe on Thu 12 Feb 2009, 7:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:33 am

Kisuke wrote:
bankai = Final release.

Buyakuya is the guy who uses this technique,

These thousand weapons are being controlled like Gaara controls his sand. Shinso is a Legendary sword i get some advantages with it.

I know it isn't bleach Kitsuke.

And Naito, this attack uses Shi in the sword. It CANNOT be blocked

Overall, the jutsus needs better description.
Edit the jutsu descriptions also, instead of only making a reply.
Back to top Go down
http://clashesofswords.forumsrpg.com
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:46 am

Akugo Senki wrote:
Name-Hayai Kurohyou - Swift Panther
Rank-?
Type-Taijutsu
Description- Hayai Kurohyou is a taijutsu utilized by the 'panther' Akugo. It is a martial arts style taught to him by his deceased father when they trained in the forest. This style focuses on keeping low the ground, and moving fast. The user will stand still unless provoked, to save energy. It relies on knocking the opponent to the ground, before finishing them off with deadly accurate attacks at pressure points and vital organs such as the jugular, eye, or kidney. The main stance for this style involves standing low to the ground, crouched and ready to pounce forward at any moment. The hands will make claw-like fists.
Spoiler:
Similar to that, though the fists are different. The user will lash out with the front leg if the opponent gets too close, and launch themselves forward with their back leg.

I'm not sure if you need a battling style as a jutsu.

Nice picture, though. I didn't know that this was a real stance. Unless... that monk is just stretching.
*joke*(I hope it was funny.)
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 6:47 am

BlackScythe wrote:
Description: Concentrates chakra which creates large water waves around him making the enemy slower.

You probably need more description, because it doesn't make sense of how the water around you can affect the opponent to become slower.
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 7:33 am

BlackScythe wrote:
Description: Concentrates chakra which creates large water waves around him making the enemy slower because of great currents flowing in front of him. Can only be used when enemy is on about mid range(0-15m).The current of the fast moving wave flow against the opponent's movement.

I changed the max range to 15meter. If you are unhappy about it, let me know. Until then, this is approved.
Back to top Go down
Masamura Hojo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Masamura Hojo

Shinobi Info
Village: Training

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 7:36 am

How about this
Description: Concentrates chakra which creates large water waves around him making the enemy slower because of great currents flowing in front of him. Can only be used when enemy is on about mid range(0-20m).The current of the fast moving wave flow against the opponent's movement.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:12 am

Name:fire tijutsu
Element:fire
Description:lets users tiejutsu become much better because whenever you punch or kick or any tiejutsu. The part connecting ignites with flame
Back to top Go down
Naito Aburame
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Naito Aburame

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:19 am

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
Name:fire tijutsu
Element:fire
Description:lets users tiejutsu become much better because whenever you punch or kick or any tiejutsu. The part connecting ignites with flame

You mean "taijutsu"? Besides that, I guess it is approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:37 am

Name: flame dome
Element: Fire
Description: lets me create a flame dome around me that keeps growing and getting stronger and is immune to water and you only can get it through if they break it and that takes at least a b rank jutsu
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 10:46 am

Naito Aburame wrote:
Akugo Senki wrote:
Name-Hayai Kurohyou - Swift Panther
Rank-?
Type-Taijutsu
Description- Hayai Kurohyou is a taijutsu utilized by the 'panther' Akugo. It is a martial arts style taught to him by his deceased father when they trained in the forest. This style focuses on keeping low the ground, and moving fast. The user will stand still unless provoked, to save energy. It relies on knocking the opponent to the ground, before finishing them off with deadly accurate attacks at pressure points and vital organs such as the jugular, eye, or kidney. The main stance for this style involves standing low to the ground, crouched and ready to pounce forward at any moment. The hands will make claw-like fists.
Spoiler:
Similar to that, though the fists are different. The user will lash out with the front leg if the opponent gets too close, and launch themselves forward with their back leg.

I'm not sure if you need a battling style as a jutsu.

Nice picture, though. I didn't know that this was a real stance. Unless... that monk is just stretching.
*joke*(I hope it was funny.)

It is actually a pretty famous tiger style stance, though the more I look at it the more I see the humor in it ^^
And I put the style there so that I could have a wide range of attacks based off of it, those I will post when I have actually created them.
Back to top Go down
Takuma
Chuunin
Chuunin

Location : I don't know but its dark..... SOMEONE LET ME OUT OF HERE

Shinobi Info
Village: Mist/Rain

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 2:22 pm

More of my jutsus:

Name: Lightning Spear
Element: Lightning
Description: The user releases lightning from their mouth in the form of a spear that pierces through its targets. Can split in two to reach multiple enemies at once.

Name: Thunder Dragon
Description: A lightning dragon is formed and is one of the few lightning techniques that were the strongest against the earth element. The dragon is also capable of creating a fire if comes in contact with something flammable.

Name: Rain Storm
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu is basically a water counterpart to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu. It sends multiple balls of water spinning quickly at the opponent, and shurikens can be hidden inside for a secondary surprise attack.

Name: Death of Snakes
Element: none/genjutsu
Description: Takuma makes eye contact with the target after doing the correct handsigns. Afterwards it seems that Takuma summons numerous amounts of large snakes. The target will feel as if they are being suffocated. Takuma also has a stronger variation of the jutsu in which he commands the snakes to travel down the victims throat and eat them alive from the inside. Either of these genjutsus will leave the target unable to move and most likely screaming.

Last edited by Takuma on Fri 13 Feb 2009, 2:49 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeThu 12 Feb 2009, 2:30 pm

Takuma wrote:
More of my jutsus:

Name: Lightning Spear
Description: The user releases lightning from their mouth in the form of a spear that pierces through its targets. Can split in two to reach multiple enemies at once.

Name: Thunder Dragon
Description: A lightning dragon is formed and is capable of ripping through solid stone. It is also one of the few lightning techniques that were immune to the earth element.

Name: Rain Storm
Element: Water
Description: This jutsu is basically a water counterpart to Fire Release: Phoenix Flower Jutsu. It sends multiple balls of water at the opponent, and can hide shuriken inside for a secondary surprise attack.

Name: Death of Snakes
Element: none/genjutsu
Description: Takuma summons numerous amounts of large snakes. The target will feel as if they are being suffocated. Takuma also has a stronger variation of the jutsu in which he commands the snakes to travel down the victims throat and eat them alive from the inside. Either of these genjutsus will leave the target unable to move and most likely screaming.

Lightning Spear is approved.
Lightning Element is strong against earth, so I'm not quite sure what you mean by it's immune to earth... Maybe tune it down so that it's B rank worthy. Perhaps more of a shocking to electricity burn effect rather then tearing. I'm just thinking because the water dragon is the same rank, and I don't think it can tear through stone...
Rain Storm... is definitely approved, I'm just not sure how you would hide shurikens in a clear liquid ball. Maybe if it's spinning or something it would be hard to see, it's hard to say.
As for death of snakes, if it is a genjutsu, you need a way to activate it, either eye contact (which is generally sharingan only) having them see certain hand seals, smell something feel something hear something. You need to connect the technique to their brain through one of the five senses. Do that and it's approved.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 10:19 am

what about mine
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 3:05 pm

Koujouton: Murasaki Tsurukusa no Jutsu [Plant Release: Violet Vines Technique]
Murasaki Tsurukusa no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals and focus his chakra into a nearby plant. The plant will then expel vines, all of them being a dark purple color. These vines can be used to entangle and ensnare an enemy, and are covered in a paralytic poison. When touched by the vines, the poison seeps in through the skin, paralyzing the victim in under ten minutes.

Koujouton: Chi Tsurukusa no Jutsu [Plant Release: Blood Vines Technique]
Chi Tsurukusa no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals then place his hands on the ground. This allows the blood vines to grow anywhere for up to eighty meters. These vines are dark red and are very strong, having inch long thorns. The thorns themselves will drain blood if someone is unlucky enough to get tangled in them. With Eki's ability to control the vines with his Koujouton, they become even more deadly.

Hekishoku Nousho Chouin [Emerald Calligraphy Sealing]
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into green flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on green oriented techniques (Wood Plant Grass etc.) and can replace hand seals.

Mokuton: Teigoki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Whispering Trees Technique]
The user simply writes the Kanji for "Ear" on a tree with a sharp object. Afterward, the user must coat the kanji in their chakra and link it to their ear, which is done by touching the kanji and then the ear. It is possible to link together multiple trees to the user's ear, but the user must remain within two-hundred meters of each tree to hear any sound within seventy-five meters of each linked tree. The technique picks up all sounds in the forest, amplifying or decreasing the sound value accordingly, allowing the user to hear even the slightest whisper. It is also possible to filter out sounds one does not wish to hear.

These are from my old account, but as Eki can do water techniques, I'm going to place them here so they can be put under his name.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Technique]
A skill which creates a very dense fog that descreases the surrounding visibility to near zero. It produces an environment perfect for a silent assassin who follows an opponent through sound. This mist can not be blown away by any type of Wind Jutsu.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique]
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited; however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Daibakuryuu [Great Exploding Current]
If an opponent is standing above a lake or a large form amount of water the user is capable of creating a small vortex within the water so then the opponent is capable of falling through.

Mizu No Tatsumaki [Tornado of Water]
A technique where water is used to make a spiraling vortex around the ninja. This can be used offensively as well as defensively, as not only does the spinning force deflect attacks, but the ninja can move almost like a snake, the winding trail of spinning water flowing behind him back to the source. This allows the ninja to drill into his opponents. The tornado can also be made to only cover half the body, allowing for a better range of movement, while still keeping the upper body exposed for other attacks.

Harou Himatsu no Jutsu [Splashing Waves Technique]
Mainly used like Kurenai's blossom dissolve. In this genjutsu, Eki bursts apart in a spray of water, only to reappear somewhere else.

Suiton: Rikkido no Tori [Water Release: Liquid Bird]
Creates a bird of water. The water acts as normal water, save for it being in the shape of a bird. It has chakra around its wings, enabling it to fly. If it were to give or take a hit, the water would act as normal water, and go to the area of lesser pressure, around the hit. The user can send chakra to whichever body part touches the bird, and use it to ride and fly. Must mantain the Tori seal for the technique. The only way for the bird to attack is for it to explode, that being the result of overloading it with chakra and having the water blast outwards.

Mizu Moujû no Jutsu [Art of Water Beast]
This jutsu uses a nearby source of water to create an animal of sheer compressed water. The animal manifestation has all the abilities of its real familiar as the water compresses to the right density to get every detail exact. The size of the animal is limited only by how much water and chakra is used in the technique. Additionally the animal may be forced to explode, by overloading it with chakra. This explosion varies with the size and shape of the animal, but as it uses no combustible, it essentially only produces a shock wave.

Suikisoku no Jutsu [Water Breathing Technique]
Description / Effects: This jutsu allows the user to breathe underwater as long as they consistently concentrate chakra to the lungs.

Suiton: Yoru Genzou [Water Release: Night Vision]
This technique coats Eki’s eyes with a light layer of convex water. This allows his eyes to gather more light enabling him to see what most wouldn’t in the dark. Additionally he can increase how convex the lens is, in order to create a telescope affect, allowing him to see over greater distances.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 4:27 pm

Eki Gisou wrote:
Koujouton: Murasaki Tsurukusa no Jutsu [Plant Release: Violet Vines Technique]
Murasaki Tsurukusa no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals and focus his chakra into a nearby plant. The plant will then expel vines, all of them being a dark purple color. These vines can be used to entangle and ensnare an enemy, and are covered in a paralytic poison. When touched by the vines, the poison seeps in through the skin, paralyzing the victim in under ten minutes.

Koujouton: Chi Tsurukusa no Jutsu [Plant Release: Blood Vines Technique]
Chi Tsurukusa no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals then place his hands on the ground. This allows the blood vines to grow anywhere for up to eighty meters. These vines are dark red and are very strong, having inch long thorns. The thorns themselves will drain blood if someone is unlucky enough to get tangled in them. With Eki's ability to control the vines with his Koujouton, they become even more deadly.

Hekishoku Nousho Chouin [Emerald Calligraphy Sealing]
A different method to perform techniques other than the usage of hand seals is granted to the user. The user places chakra onto the finger, which bursts into green flame, and writes kanji in mid-air, letting the flame trace the kanji into visibility. The kanji is the main name of the technique, which is executed normally. Works only on green oriented techniques (Wood Plant Grass etc.) and can replace hand seals.

Mokuton: Teigoki no Jutsu [Wood Release: Whispering Trees Technique]
The user simply writes the Kanji for "Ear" on a tree with a sharp object. Afterward, the user must coat the kanji in their chakra and link it to their ear, which is done by touching the kanji and then the ear. It is possible to link together multiple trees to the user's ear, but the user must remain within two-hundred meters of each tree to hear any sound within seventy-five meters of each linked tree. The technique picks up all sounds in the forest, amplifying or decreasing the sound value accordingly, allowing the user to hear even the slightest whisper. It is also possible to filter out sounds one does not wish to hear.

These are from my old account, but as Eki can do water techniques, I'm going to place them here so they can be put under his name.

Kirigakure no Jutsu [Hidden Mist Technique]
A skill which creates a very dense fog that descreases the surrounding visibility to near zero. It produces an environment perfect for a silent assassin who follows an opponent through sound. This mist can not be blown away by any type of Wind Jutsu.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu [Water Clone Technique]
Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu is a Ninjutsu technique that utilizes water to create a Bunshin clone. Unlike a normal Bunshin, the Mizu Bunshin has the ability to interact more with the environment due to it having physical substance. This allows the clone to carry out limited attacks on its target. The range of the clone is limited; however, it can not travel very far from the original body. If the Mizu Bunshin is injured, the clone will usually revert back into its natural water state.

Daibakuryuu [Great Exploding Current]
If an opponent is standing above a lake or a large form amount of water the user is capable of creating a small vortex within the water so then the opponent is capable of falling through.

Mizu No Tatsumaki [Tornado of Water]
A technique where water is used to make a spiraling vortex around the ninja. This can be used offensively as well as defensively, as not only does the spinning force deflect attacks, but the ninja can move almost like a snake, the winding trail of spinning water flowing behind him back to the source. This allows the ninja to drill into his opponents. The tornado can also be made to only cover half the body, allowing for a better range of movement, while still keeping the upper body exposed for other attacks.

Harou Himatsu no Jutsu [Splashing Waves Technique]
Mainly used like Kurenai's blossom dissolve. In this genjutsu, Eki bursts apart in a spray of water, only to reappear somewhere else.

Suiton: Rikkido no Tori [Water Release: Liquid Bird]
Creates a bird of water. The water acts as normal water, save for it being in the shape of a bird. It has chakra around its wings, enabling it to fly. If it were to give or take a hit, the water would act as normal water, and go to the area of lesser pressure, around the hit. The user can send chakra to whichever body part touches the bird, and use it to ride and fly. Must mantain the Tori seal for the technique. The only way for the bird to attack is for it to explode, that being the result of overloading it with chakra and having the water blast outwards.

Mizu Moujû no Jutsu [Art of Water Beast]
This jutsu uses a nearby source of water to create an animal of sheer compressed water. The animal manifestation has all the abilities of its real familiar as the water compresses to the right density to get every detail exact. The size of the animal is limited only by how much water and chakra is used in the technique. Additionally the animal may be forced to explode, by overloading it with chakra. This explosion varies with the size and shape of the animal, but as it uses no combustible, it essentially only produces a shock wave.

Suikisoku no Jutsu [Water Breathing Technique]
Description / Effects: This jutsu allows the user to breathe underwater as long as they consistently concentrate chakra to the lungs.

Suiton: Yoru Genzou [Water Release: Night Vision]
This technique coats Eki’s eyes with a light layer of convex water. This allows his eyes to gather more light enabling him to see what most wouldn’t in the dark. Additionally he can increase how convex the lens is, in order to create a telescope affect, allowing him to see over greater distances.

APPROVED. I see nothing wrong with them.

Not that it needs to be approved really, but could someone look at mine?
Back to top Go down
Sendo
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Sendo

Shinobi Info
Village:

PostSubject: The Art Of blood   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:16 pm

Name of the Kekkei Genkai: The Art of Blood

Type of Kekkei Genkai: Self Mutilation

Description: As suggested by the Kekki Genkai's name, the art of blood involves the manpulation of blood. The first ability of this bloodline is the skill to be able to completely manipulate one's own blood in any way they see fit. This opens up an arry of techniques and also the ability to keep blood within their body and moving along its intend path should they be cut open. This allows them to take many wounds and be less affected by them than other ninja. The shinobi can also enter a state of complete Euphoria, flooding their body with endophins, relieving them of any and all pain. The third ability is the ablity to mix the elemets of water and lightning to use acid jutsu.

Weakness: Well you have to have an open wound to use the first part of the bloodline so the dissadvantages of that are obvious. Even with the ability to keep their blood flowing correctly when injured, it is still risky to use their own blood for attack. The biggest disadvantage comes with their state of euphoria, because when you don't feel the pain, you are liable to push yourself beyond your bodies abilities.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:23 pm

POST IT IN YOUR APP
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:32 pm

Seals Name:Sound Four's Cursed Seals
Location of the seal on the body: Neck
Positive Effects:both have the same type of cursed seal, which consists of three bean-shaped dots. When the second level of their seals are active, they resemble goblins with red skin, longer hair, a single horn (on opposite sides for each brother), and can grow black armor from their bodies (from the side where they separate). They can also extend their fusing abilities to someone other than each other, and tear their opponents apart in a cellular level.
Negative Effects: This curse seal slowly kills the user, the more uses the less years a person has to live. Sound four has decreased this affect and so has Yottsu and Roku.
Transformation Effect: Sealed: Yottsu: Yottsu and his brother appear to share the same seal. However, it is unknown what cursed seal he has or when Orochimaru gave it to him.
Roku:Both he and his brother appear to share the same seal. However, it is unknown what cursed seal he has or when Orochimaru gave it to him.Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Seal-ukon

Level 1:Yottsu: activates his Level 1 seal, the seal spreads in a spotty, bacteria-like pattern.
Roku:activates his Level 1 seal, the seal spreads in a spotty, bacteria-like pattern.
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Sakon4

Level 2: Yottsu:both he and his brother summon the Rashoumon gate in this form.
Roku:he is able to take great control of his body on a molecular level and then insert himself into a foe. Used primarily for assassination purposes, this technique allows him to alter the cells and proteins of his target at will. When he is done, he can exit his opponents body and reconstruct himself back together.
Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Sakonukon13
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:35 pm

Yottsu and Roku wrote:
Positive Effects:both have the same type of cursed seal, which consists of three bean-shaped dots. When the second level of their seals are active, they resemble goblins with red skin, longer hair, a single horn (on opposite sides for each brother), and can grow black armor from their bodies (from the side where they separate). They can also extend their fusing abilities to someone other than each other, and tear their opponents apart in a cellular level.
Negative Effects: This curse seal slowly kills the user, the more uses the less years a person has to live. Sound four has decreased this affect and so has Yottsu and Roku.
Transformation Effect: Sealed: Yottsu: Yottsu and his brother appear to share the same seal. However, it is unknown what cursed seal he has or when Orochimaru gave it to him.
Roku:Both he and his brother appear to share the same seal. However, it is unknown what cursed seal he has or when Orochimaru gave it to him.Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Seal-ukon

Level 1:Yottsu: activates his Level 1 seal, the seal spreads in a spotty, bacteria-like pattern.
Roku:activates his Level 1 seal, the seal spreads in a spotty, bacteria-like pattern.

Roku:he is able to take great control of his body on a molecular level and then insert himself into a foe. Used primarily for assassination purposes, this technique allows him to alter the cells and proteins of his target at will. When he is done, he can exit his opponents body and reconstruct himself back together.

I'm guessing you got this from their DNA?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 5:59 pm

Name-Hikage Handou ~ No-shadow Kick
Rank-B
Type-Taijutsu
Effect- The user will kick outward with their stronger leg at immense speeds. After ten years of training a person can become famous for this technique. The user will eventually be able to kick so fast that no human could see it. It is so fast that there isn't even a shadow to trace it with. The only way to see this kick is with a doujutsu that slows time, like sharingan. Another alternative is someone who's kekkei genkei enhances their hearing, the would hear the rush of air before the kick came close. However, they will need the reflexes to match up with it.

Name-Kurohyou Hanto Itto Ejiki ~ Panther hunts its prey
Rank-A
Type-Taijutsu
Effect- This taijutsu skill is extremely difficult to utilize. The user will move with absolute silence. This technique eliminates all sound, unless the user strikes something, causing any and all ninja who rely on their sense of hearing to become handicapped. However, this takes a lot of concentration, so the user will not be able to move at their maximum speed while preforming this technique. This makes them more likely to be seen moving, though they should be able to hide well enough to avoid that if they are skilled enough to handle this technique. This is done with a mixture of years of training, and a thin layer of chakra around the areas of contact that muffle the sound.

((MORE TO COME))
Back to top Go down
Sannam
Jounin
Jounin
Sannam

Shinobi Info
Village: Konoha

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:01 pm

Akugo Senki wrote:
Yottsu and Roku wrote:

no, I was bitten by somone who gives Curse seals, curse seals can be given out to more than o0ne user. Sasuke and Akon have the same curse seal.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:03 pm

Yottsu and Roku wrote:
Akugo Senki wrote:
Yottsu and Roku wrote:

no, I was bitten by someone who gives Curse seals, curse seals can be given out to more than o0ne user. Sasuke and Akon have the same curse seal.

That was never proven, they just looked similar

APPROVED
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:55 pm

what about mine
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitimeFri 13 Feb 2009, 6:59 pm

Rukon Kaguya wrote:
Name: flame dome
Element: Fire
Description: lets me create a flame dome around me that keeps growing and getting stronger and is immune to water and you only can get it through if they break it and that takes at least a b rank jutsu
Cant be immune to all water. Put water techniques below A-rank and I'll approve it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 27 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 27 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33  Next