Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Costum Jutsu's

Go down 
+28
Takuma
Masamura Hojo
Reiki Willow
Shu
Sakon
Titan Lee
Rayne Kitsume
Sai.
Saishoki Willow
Kenzaki Uchiha
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Requiem
Utashi
Kazujo (Kotonashi Akuma)
Alucard
Naito Aburame
haNin0zukA
.Death
Eiichiro
Lkitty
Zodiark
Kamoku Willow
Duskae Bushido
Masahiro Yukina
Baku
Kakashi Hatake2
Ozanaru Syra
Zornak
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next
AuthorMessage
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: D rank
Village: Leaf, Hokage

Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 8:55 pm

Name: One Handed Handseals
Requirments: None
Description: This is a technique, not a jutsu. The user can do handseals with one hand, and if undisturbed, can do two jutsu at a time. Its impossible to do two jutsu in battle.

Name: Lava Clone Explosion
Element: Lava
Description: When a lava clone is active, the user will make a handseal and the clone will explode in a burst of lava.
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sand

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:32 pm

Kush wrote:
Name: Hiso-Ichijin
Element: Wind
Requirments: HisoHiso
Description: User doesnt need handseals for this. Wind Chakra will build onto the blade of HisoHiso when the user pours chakra into it. With a Swing, large air-waves will discharge off the sword, sending tornado type winds at the opponent.

Ahem, excuse me. On Kush's application, he said that he have Fire and Earth and he have ability to have Lava mixing Earth and Fire together but..Wind? he can't have wind...

Kush wrote:
Name: One Handed Handseals
Requirments: None
Description: This is a technique, not a jutsu. The user can do handseals with one hand, and if undisturbed, can do two jutsu at a time. Its impossible to do two jutsu in battle.

Name: Lava Clone Explosion
Element: Lava
Description: When a lava clone is active, the user will make a handseal and the clone will explode in a burst of lava.

Approved.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:35 pm

Thats my swords technique. It says "Requirments: HisoHiso" <= My sword
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Location : ever notice that box behind your house, yeah, that's me

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:36 pm

but it is still a wind jutsu
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:38 pm

Kush wrote:
Thats my swords technique. It says "Requirments: HisoHiso" <= My sword

When and where did you make the sword.
Plus you need wind chakra nature for your sword to have wind on it.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Feb 2009, 9:41 pm

The sword has the ability to create wind waves. Its on the last page of custom weapons. I just gave the wave a name and rank.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 6:53 am

What about my jutsu at the very top?
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 12:22 pm

Kush wrote:
Name: Earth Stomping Shrapnel
Element: Earth
Description: User will do handseals, and stomp into the ground. Many rocks will be launched from the ground and at a opponent.

Name: Fire Rising Technique
Element: Fire
Description: User will do handseals, and stomp the ground. Streams of fire will shoot from the ground at a target.

Both of them are more like B ranks.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:41 pm

Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 1221346202_2047_full
Kushs Mangekyou
Name: Samsara [Japanese Wheel of life]
Requirments: MS
Description: Samara is the japanese wheel of life. When the user uses they're left MS eye, they can cast a extremely powerful genjutsu that can only be broken by another trained sharingan. When under the effects, the users will relive their lifes again and again for 3 days. Their own world in the pits in hell (con)

Last edited by Kush on Fri 20 Feb 2009, 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:43 pm

you can't have MS until you have gotten it in RP
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:50 pm

their friends and family ripping them apart everyday. Every person they ever meet just flesh intangled in bone, wanting to eat their flesh, wishing they had water. The world looks desolate, and empty, buildings burning, the sky burning, people trying to mangle each other. All their feelings there are real. Due to the vast amounts of disturbing images coming so fast and frequently, the victim should go temporarily insane and be extremely exhausted to the point of unconscience and a coma.

Last edited by Kush on Fri 20 Feb 2009, 11:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 7:51 pm

I did in Kush with Hirokai in... Cloud?
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:01 pm

you killed off an NPC, i'm not sure if that counts, at least without a good 2 pages of you RPing something
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:09 pm

~Shrugs~ I can. Or you could just let me slide off cause that would be alot of space for something that is already typed right here.
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:25 pm

i'm sorry, but if i make an exception for one person, i have to do it for everyone, if you want you can talk to an admin about it, otherwise what i said stands
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:29 pm

Its not really a "rule" yet. It could be after me. ~Nods~
Back to top Go down
Zodiark
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
Zodiark

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:32 pm

the rule is that you have to RP how you got your MS, and two posting is not nearly enough, and i'm sure anyone will agree with me
Back to top Go down
Zornak

Zornak

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:34 pm

Just posting two posts to get MS...that is definitely low and not enough, it needs like some over 20 posts to get it after you completely killed someone.
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 8:37 pm

Just using my options. ~Goes to RP myself~
Back to top Go down
Masahiro Yukina
Hokage
Hokage
Masahiro Yukina

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: Konohagakure

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Feb 2009, 11:24 pm

Jukai Koutan [Birth of Dense Woodland]
Jukai Koutan is a unique ninjutsu technique utilized by Eki Gisou. sing his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals and cause a massive amount of wood to start growing from the ground, regardless of the current surface. This then goes on to either create an entire forest, or a gigantic tree which ensnares the opponent at it's certain. This tree may then be forced to explode, it's contained life force enough to create a blast of energy at it's certain, not only decimating the tree but setting the remains on fire.

Shichuuka no Jutsu [Four Pillar Home]
Shichuuka no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a complex construct of his choosing. This is presumably the technique that Konohagakure was created with.

Kakuan Nitten Suishu [Sanctuary Enlightenment Enclosing Palm]
By utilizing the Wood Release power to harness the user's own life energy, the user will produce a seal in the form of kanji "seat" (座, za) on his hand. By then pointing that hand and focusing the chakra on a target of nature energy (e.i. demons), the user will be able to control the target through its chakra. A variation of this jutsu is to suppress natural chakra. To aid in this final effect, the user will use the Wood Release to produce several wood spiked posts with dragon heads from the ground to surround the target. The posts will then begin to drain the potency of the chakra until the chakra fully recedes back into the target. The stronger the chakra is in comparison to the user's own chakra, the closer the user must be for this jutsu to work. Having also noticed that Willows draw on a form of higher chakra, or chi as they call it, Eki has found this technique to be useful against them as well, being able to withdraw all of their energy with prolonged usage.

Kyousei Gyousei [Symbiotic Venus]
Kyousei Gyousei is a unique plant that can and was created by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals, then place his hand on the ground. As he does this, his chakra creates a single seed, which then branches off into vines, these vines tunneling their way into the targets feet. As they tunnel into the targets body, they bring the seed with them, the seed eventually implanting itself just behind the users brain stem. The Kyousei Gyousei then begins to grow into a symbiotic relationship with the target. After the process is over (extremely painful too), the Kyousei Gyousei feeds slowly on the chakra of the user. In return, the user may call upon the vines of the Kyousei Gyousei whenever he so chooses, having them protrude from his hands or feet. Additionally, the bulb of the Kyousei Gyousei may appear from one of these vines, and proceed to absorb chakra from anything it latches onto, feasting upon it and giving the excess absorbed chakra to the user.
Back to top Go down
Kunkato Yoru Uchiha
Chuunin
Chuunin

Shinobi Info
Village: Mist

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 12:55 am

Name: Great Fire Bear Jutsu
Range: Close - Meduim
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kunkato will blow out a large bfire jutsu in shape of a giant bear, the bear will attack the enemy very dangerously and defend Kunkato at the same time.
Back to top Go down
http://naruto-world.speedyforum.com/forum.htm

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:12 am

Kunkato Yoru Uchiha wrote:
Name: Great Fire Bear Jutsu
Range: Close - Meduim
Type: Ninjutsu
Description: Kunkato will blow out a large bfire jutsu in shape of a giant bear, the bear will attack the enemy very dangerously and defend Kunkato at the same time.

Approved

Do i need to put it in your app?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:14 am

Eki Gisou wrote:
Jukai Koutan [Birth of Dense Woodland]
Jukai Koutan is a unique ninjutsu technique utilized by Eki Gisou. sing his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals and cause a massive amount of wood to start growing from the ground, regardless of the current surface. This then goes on to either create an entire forest, or a gigantic tree which ensnares the opponent at it's certain. This tree may then be forced to explode, it's contained life force enough to create a blast of energy at it's certain, not only decimating the tree but setting the remains on fire.

Shichuuka no Jutsu [Four Pillar Home]
Shichuuka no Jutsu is a unique Ninjutsu technique used by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Mokuton (wood release) techniques, Eki will form handseals and cause beams of wood to emerge from the ground. These beams will converge and combine to form a complex construct of his choosing. This is presumably the technique that Konohagakure was created with.

Kakuan Nitten Suishu [Sanctuary Enlightenment Enclosing Palm]
By utilizing the Wood Release power to harness the user's own life energy, the user will produce a seal in the form of kanji "seat" (座, za) on his hand. By then pointing that hand and focusing the chakra on a target of nature energy (e.i. demons), the user will be able to control the target through its chakra. A variation of this jutsu is to suppress natural chakra. To aid in this final effect, the user will use the Wood Release to produce several wood spiked posts with dragon heads from the ground to surround the target. The posts will then begin to drain the potency of the chakra until the chakra fully recedes back into the target. The stronger the chakra is in comparison to the user's own chakra, the closer the user must be for this jutsu to work. Having also noticed that Willows draw on a form of higher chakra, or chi as they call it, Eki has found this technique to be useful against them as well, being able to withdraw all of their energy with prolonged usage.

Kyousei Gyousei [Symbiotic Venus]
Kyousei Gyousei is a unique plant that can and was created by Eki Gisou. Using his ability to utilize Koujouton (plant release) techniques, Eki will form hand seals, then place his hand on the ground. As he does this, his chakra creates a single seed, which then branches off into vines, these vines tunneling their way into the targets feet. As they tunnel into the targets body, they bring the seed with them, the seed eventually implanting itself just behind the users brain stem. The Kyousei Gyousei then begins to grow into a symbiotic relationship with the target. After the process is over (extremely painful too), the Kyousei Gyousei feeds slowly on the chakra of the user. In return, the user may call upon the vines of the Kyousei Gyousei whenever he so chooses, having them protrude from his hands or feet. Additionally, the bulb of the Kyousei Gyousei may appear from one of these vines, and proceed to absorb chakra from anything it latches onto, feasting upon it and giving the excess absorbed chakra to the user.

Its the first time I see someone using Mokuton xD

APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:16 am

Kush wrote:
Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 1221346202_2047_full
Kushs Mangekyou
Name: Samsara [Japanese Wheel of life]
Requirments: MS
Description: Samara is the japanese wheel of life. When the user uses they're left MS eye, they can cast a extremely powerful genjutsu that can only be broken by another trained sharingan. When under the effects, the users will relive their lifes again and again for 3 days. Their own world in the pits in hell (con)
Back to top Go down
Law
Jounin
Jounin
Law

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Feb 2009, 1:18 am

Kush wrote:
their friends and family ripping them apart everyday. Every person they ever meet just flesh intangled in bone, wanting to eat their flesh, wishing they had water. The world looks desolate, and empty, buildings burning, the sky burning, people trying to kill and rape each other. At first the user will think it wont hurt them. But the heat and pain will be all to real. Due to the vast amounts of disturbing images coming so fast and frequently, the victim should go temporarily insane.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Costum Jutsu's   Costum Jutsu's - Page 30 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Costum Jutsu's
Page 30 of 33Go to page : Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31, 32, 33  Next