Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 26 Jan 2009, 8:54 pm

Looking to Eiichiro and smiling gently, she gently waved her palm in a simple motion, "I'll hope we have to see eachother, we could meet here again sometime.. And you can call me chan, all it is is a surname, but it just shows I'm known as 'chan' to somebody.." Ryu replied, putting her palm back to her lap and looking to Saruno, "I don't know anything about my past, all I can remember for when I was 19 and up, but that wasn't very long ago that I was 19.. I don't even remember having parents.." Ryu said, smiling gently as feeling drowsy, standing up as she saw the baby cub poof into smoke, making her lose a small bit more chakra as she turned to Saruno, looking to him with the same smile she showed to Eiichiro, "So.. On feet?" Ryu asked, smiling another gentle smile.
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S Rank
Village: None

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:56 pm

Saruno let up a small, drifting smile as he thought a bit about his past once more, but them shook it off, looking to Ryu with his left eye, his smile showing a bit more. "Maybe i could umm...carry you? To help you get off your feet?" he said softly in his dark, yet soft kind of voice, scratching the back of his head a bit lightly with his right hand, a bit embarrassed now. He wasn't all so much the outgoing types around people he admired, and so, this was one of the moments. "And Don't worry Eiichiro, we'll meet again soon..." he said softly under his breath, looking over to the place where Eiichiro left, then back to Ryu to see what she thought of his idea. Well, really not so much an idea, more of a suggestion.

(short, sorry. ^^; )
Back to top Go down
http://www.narutor.org/
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:15 pm

(May I join in? If Eiichiro is going to die then I atleast want to be in this topic to say goodbye.)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:24 pm

((OOC: Eiichiro's not going to die, We're leaving the topic..))
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:40 pm

(Ok. Just asked. I'm just bored mostly. XD lol)
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:52 pm

(Lol, obvious enough Naruto-kun. xD)
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 7:48 pm

Blushing softly, Ryu nodded her head gently, smiling again as she wrapped her arms around Saruno, letting him pick her up easier and not having to care about her falling when he carried her. "O-of course.. I might fall asleep through, considering I'm so tired.." Ryu said, yawning and cupping her mouth with her left palm, still holding onto Saruno with her right.

[Nah, it's not much.. And my dad hasn't cut my phoneline yet. That's good. ;D]
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:10 pm

[Lol, M'kay. ~]

Saruno let up a small blush on his cheeks as he picked up Ryu from the ground, holding her a bit tightly in his arms, making sure she didn't fall. His smile showed a bit as he did this, looking out to the open road before them with his crimson eye, his hair flowing with the deepening wind. "Well, get some rest, I'll make sure your safe, no matter what..." saruno said softly in his dark, yet soft kind of voice.

[Short too. ~]
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 2:31 pm

Feeling her feet being lifted off the ground and being held tightly made her somewhat feel comftorable from a small bit of her pain, still holding her arm but looking to Saruno with a different feeling, closing her eyes with a soothed motion and clenching her arm as she drifted off, her palms still wrapped around Saruno gently. She would soon be awoken by Saruno, he promised her she would be safe..
Back to top Go down
.Death
Missing-Nin
Missing-Nin
.Death

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 5:35 pm

Saruno let up a small smile as he watched her begin to drift off into a sleep, her arms still wrapped gently around him. He was all so shy right now, but he needed to help her as soon as he could. Beginning to walk off into the distance of the area before him, they would now be on their way back to the Akatsuki base, where he would help Ryu recover from her problem. Hopefully, he would be enough.

~~> End of Topic here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]   Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join] - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Nothing is Left - [Ryu and Eiichiro] - [PM to Join]
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3