Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

off rpg death match with kam and tam

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:34 am

Tamekaze watched th boy and said nothing. Niether did the kid know it Tamekaze created a Sand clone behind the boy, but there was something diffrent this sand clone was 10x taller. Tamekaze then lefted his right fist and punched the ground and ten seconds later the sand clone did the same and was about to hit kam down to the ground.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:37 am

kam dodged it and watched the giant iron nail he made go down. kamoku made one of the sand clouds and watched as the cave underneath the ground which was an old mine shaft cave in. probrably destroing the clone, but he couldnt be sure. kamoku was proping his face in his hands with his legs crossed. his elbows were leaning on his knees. " thats was entertaining. got anything else thatll amuse me?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:40 am

Tamekaze started to sweat. He wiped it off. Tamekaze then watched the kid not making a move. Tamekaze was thinking of a plan.
(sorry for short post)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:50 am

kamoku was tired. he hadnt slept in 3 weeks and was working on just instinct. though the exercise was waking him up a bit.he thought for a moment and began to rummage around for that energy drink he bought a few years ago.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:54 am

Tamekaze started to hurl sand into the air making it look like it was going to hit Kam but it didnt. Tameaze then sat and waited for the san to come backdown out the sky as hard pikes and hit Kam.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 1:56 am

kamoku created a chi sheild and began to drink the energy drink. he didnt notice his hair getting more and more red. as the spikes began to go down. he was changing the composition into taffy.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 2:04 am

Tamekaze stood up and ran behind Kam Tamekaze then held his hand up at Kam and had sand rush towards him. The pikes was also comin down and they where charged by the lightning in the sky and was coming down on kam as Tamekaze sand was coming up to grab Kam.

Jutsu Name: Suna Raishin
Element: Sand
Description: Suna Raishin is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by the Sand ninja Tamekaze. Tamekaze will hurl sand into the air which will come down around his target as hard pikes. Electricity will be generated from the pikes to arc towards and attack his opponent.If his opponent utilizes lightning, it appears this technique will neutralize its usage in the target.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:08 pm

kamoku was still in his chi sheild and watched them as the spikes came down. he then changed the composition to taffy, which was like rubber. but the lighting destroyed the taffy. making the lighting disperce. kam then turned around and was battling tam with control over the sand. like both pushing a cart at each other. whoever has best control over that element wins.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:47 pm

Tamekaze wasnt even uses his full control on the sand but was still matching up with Kam control. Tamekaze then raised his second hand and had another sand rush towards Kam as he kept the other one in control.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:49 pm

kamoku just stared. he wasnt up to his full power yet either. if he would lose control of eye contact with tame's sand, he would have to change it a different composition.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:52 pm

Tamekaze sand was still rushing towards himabout to hit him from behind as Tamekaze pushed the sand more and more from in front. Tamkeaze then made a second one come out of the first one and was aiming for Kam. Tamekaze then was an inch away from grabbing Kam and killing him with a sand coffin.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 10:57 pm

kamoku held it all back. he was in his chi sheild, so even if he let go completely he would be safe. he turned the closest sand to ice. so even if he let go of the sheild, he would be safe too.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:34 pm

Tamekaze then let the sand fall to the ground and then sat down again thinking. "Wonder if i should use my iron sand ability now." Tamekaze thought in his mind. Tamekaze then sat there still thinking and watching Kam every move.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:36 pm

kam didnt really make any move. he kept drinking his energy drink that kept turning his hair more red.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:39 pm

Tamekaze figued out his power. Tamekaze then used the sand droping that was on Kam metal float and then he kick the sand and the sand on Kam meal float shot up and hit Kam energy drinkr out of his hand. Tamekaze jumped up and was aiming to grab the bottle. " I figured you out i going to stop it now." Tamekaze says as he strench his hand out about to grab th bottle.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:44 pm

kamoku smiled. tam realized that it was an energy drink, known for making people mentally unstable. kamokus hair became conpletely red. kams eyes turned black. he now became a dark willow. his teeth became larger and there became a chilling aura. he grabbed a rabbit that was surriying by and ripped its head off, licking the blood from its limp carcass. " lets have some fun."
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:51 pm

Tamekaze looked. "Hum i didnt want to do this." Tamekaze jumped back and then landed on the sand. Tamekaze then left both arm in the air and iron sand started to flow out. Tamekaze then had the iron sand float around him. Tamekaz then watched Kam move.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:53 pm

kam turned the sand to lead. should tam get phisical wounds along the feild, he would have to amputate that part to save the rest of his body.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 27 Jan 2009, 11:59 pm

Tamekaze looked with his iron sand still floating by him. Tamekaze then just shot the iron sand at Kam. Tamekaze's iron sand toward the ksy black for it was alot of them aiming at Kam. Making it almost impossible to dodge them all.

Jutsu Name: Satetsu Kaihou
Element: Iron Sand
Description: Satetsu Kaihou is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tamekaze. Using Tamekaze's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Tamekaze would mix in deadly poison to bolster the techniques lethality. Using a massive amount of iron sand, Tamekaze will cause a huge 3D lattice work of spikes to form, piercing most anything in its path.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:01 am

kamoku spinned, pushing the iron sand away and ran faster than expected straight torward tamekaze. there was murder intentions in kams, black eyes.

Last edited by Kamoku Willow on Wed 28 Jan 2009, 10:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 12:03 am

(OOC: Iron sand is realy iron that as small as sand not sand and it cant melt do to my chakra. it.so edit the post please.)
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 28 Jan 2009, 10:40 pm

done
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jan 2009, 9:43 pm

Tamekaze then sent the Iron sand into the air. Tamkaze then formed the iron sand into small piercing clumps and he had it rain down on Kam. Tamekaze then watched as it came down on him fast. (Sorrry for short post)

Jutsu Name: Satetsu Shigure
Element: Iron Sand
Description: Satetsu Shigure is a Ninjutsu technique utilized by Tamekaze. Using Tamekaze's ability to manipulate Iron Sand, Tamekaze will form the sand into small piercing clumps which can rain down on his opponent. Because of the deadliness of the attack, a ninja must do all they can to avoid it, rather than make any attempt to block it.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 31 Jan 2009, 12:07 am

kamoku pulled out his special umbrella made out of human bones and skin. with the teeth molded into the handle.he then raised a platfrom above the ground and the sand didnt hit there either. kamoku had set his hand on the platform, concentrating.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri 06 Feb 2009, 1:53 am

Before Kam could do anything Tamekaze pulled all his Iron sand back and put it into his sleeves again. Tamkeaze then started walked away making it loo as if he was leaveing but he was doing something with the sand. Tamekaze then got on one knee and paced his hand on the floor. The sand under Kam started to spin around and then it turned launch up into the air aiming at Kam and try to capture him. Tamekaze then turned around and watch as the sand was close to gabbing Kam.

Last edited by Tamekaze on Fri 06 Feb 2009, 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: off rpg death match with kam and tam   off rpg death match with kam and tam - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

off rpg death match with kam and tam
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next