Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A Spar With A Friend.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

A Spar With A Friend. Empty
PostSubject: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:22 am

Kagerichi withdraws a basic pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - thus lighting the tube. "Hopefully she'll arrive... I've always wanted to spar with her."Kagerichi said smiling, sucking on his pipe and releasing a big puff of smoke there after. Holding the pipe with his right hand, Kagerichi withdraws three kunai from his pocket - holding them between his finders. "Anytime now..."Kagerichi says, releasing another puff of smoke.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:26 am

Hybris, who has been hiding in a nearby tree, spots Kagerichi.

Kunai eh..

She thought, snickering. She quietly activated her jutsu:

Hidden Mist Jutsu-
Rank-C
Element: Water
Effect: This jutsu envelops the surrounding area in a dense mist, causing anyone within it to lose the advantage of sight. Then the user attacks while the opponent is helpless.

She then swiftly, and quietly moved from her position, reappearing once the mist had filled the entire area.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:33 am

[[ I can't put in my jutsus because I am totally unaware of where my approved application went... :/ ]]

"Oh really now?" Kagerichi said, slightly astonished at Hybris's new jutsu. Placing one kunai in the ground, Kagerichi moves from area to area (slowly); smoke covering his body like an aura. "Come out, come out!" Kagerichi said in a taunting tone.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:39 am

Hidden Sword Ability:
Sword Ability #1: Mist Style; Kusari of Aisu (Chains of Ice)
Effect: Once "Hidden Mist Jutsu" has been used, the sword releases a diseased ice toxin into the air that effects the area inflicted by Hidden Mist. Once the disease affects the target selected, it will shackle them reducing their movement speed.

"

"Coming out wouldn't be fun, now would it hunny?" She stated, giggling. Her voice echoed throughout the area, so it made it nearly impossible to tell where she was hiding. "Theres a couple things your forgetting that now give me somewhat of an advantage.. she laughed again, "..I see you." she said, using Teshi Sendan.

Jutsu used:
Teshi Sendan - Ten Finger Drilling Bullets-

-Teshi Sendan is a Taijutsu technique utilized by the Sound ninja Kimimaro. Using his bloodline abilities unique Shikotsu Myaku (Corpse Bone Pathways) ability, Kimimaro will use his fingers to fire his distal phalange bones as bullets. As the bones fly through the air, they will rotate and drill into their target once they make contact.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:44 am

"Well that was dumb..." Kagerichi said, running towards the area of which the bullets were fired from. Getting hit by three of the bone bullets, Kagerichi uses his body whisk technique to practically teleport behind Hybris, lunging towards her as into just simply hug her. Feeling a little dizzy, Kagerichi believes that he was effected by the disease.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:47 am

Hybris looked behind her and laughed. "You would hug me.." She said, squinting her eyes like a pussy-cat.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:52 am

Laughing sinisterly, Kagerichi's 'aura' of smoke 'attaches' onto Hybris. Jumping back, Kagerichi modifies the weight of the smoke to a walloping 700 Lbs. thus pushing Hybris into the ground, up to chest level. Dropping his final two kunai next to Hybris, Kagerichi pulls onto a wire, withdrawing the original kunai he initially dropped - landing in front of Hybris; all three kunai making a triangle around Hybris. "I believe I've got you." Kagerichi says, smiling, signaling the exploding tags on the kunai.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 12:59 am

Jutsu used:
Water Style: Water Vortex Jutsu-
Rank-B
Effect: The user makes a vortex made of water, surrounding the foe. Anything within its grasp, it will pull under. It rises up and can also surround the foe, trapping him/her in a barrier.

The water spins around Hybris, putting out the fire and mixing in with the smoke creating a light steam color. Hybris sprinted out of the area and the mist began to get thicker and more dense. Seeing as how he hugged her, he was inflicted with the disease as well.

Once out of sight, Hybris quickly formed handsigns to summon a water dragon:
Water Style: Water Dragon Jutsu-
Rank-B
Effect: After a series of handsigns, they user makes a dragon made of water. It is very tall and strikes out of its own will.

-In addition she also uses:
Water Clone Jutsu-
Rank-C
Effect: Creates one or more identical copies of the user out of water. these clones are capable of attacking.

The clone forms at the top of the dragons head, displaying a fully born replica of Hybris. She stayed low on top of it, avoiding sight.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:21 am

A vast majority of Kagerichi's smoke was gone. Kagerichi's body wobbled slowly, noting that the disease took a deeper effect. And, on top of it all, this almost 1-move, perfect spar was flipped. Kagerichi was in a position where he could easily get taken out. No smoke was in his possession and his opponent was no where to be found. In a position of pure 'turn-to', Kagerichi withdraws the diamond-inlayed bronze pipe from his golden case and holds it, firmly, in his right hand. Taking a large pinch of tobacco and inlaying it in the tube, Kagerichi snaps his finger, ejecting a small flame through his thumb - lighting the tube. "Show time..." Kagerichi says releasing a giant amount of smoke through his mouth and nose. "All I can do now... Is wait..." Kagerichi says, forming a giant dome of smoke around him (about 10x as hard as titanium), blocking out all mist, just Kagerichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:31 am

Hybris commanded the dragon to repeatedly smash into the dome. Since the dome was made of smoke, it made it even more difficult for Kage-kun to see through it. Hybris used a hidden jutsu and dissapeared into the mist around her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:40 am

"Looks like it has to come down to this..." Kagerichi says, getting a very bright idea. Commanding his chakra continuously and perfectly, Kagerichi releases his most powerful jutsu: "Smog of Beginning: Tree". A giant cylinder lasting for more than a mile erupts into the air, erecting hundreds of thousands of giant branches. "With a mind of it's own and 'eyes' everywhere... This spar is over" Kagerichi says, continuously puffing smoke into the tree. Some of the tree's giant branches come crashing down, at such breakneck speeds, toward Hybris that it does not create craters, it merely slices the earth like air.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 1:49 am

Hybris hears crashes, but isnt hit. She then whispers. "Not.. Quite."

Hidden Jutsu Used:
Doton no Jutsu - Earth Release Technique
Doton no Jutsu, the act of using the Earth Element, allows the ninja to change their chakra into earth. This allows the ninja to go into the earth and hide from his opponents, manipulate the earth in attacks or create earth to use against their opponents.

She flies out of the ground directly beneath him, for she had been there the entire time. As soon as she was behind him, she activates her Kekkei.

Jutsu Used:
Sukin kyou Hone Shi-Rudo Gaimen (Skin and Bone Shielding Manipulation Jutsu).

Sukin kyou Hone Shi-Rudo Gaimen is a jutsu utilized by the ninja, Hybris Kaguya. Upon activation, bones from the inside of her body will appear from the shoulders, stomach area, chest, back, back of her forearms, muscle area, and her back area of her thigh. These bones are steel-hard, and form in curved positions to cover her body from incoming attacks.

The bones have wrapped around Kage's body and held him into the body of Hybris. She then extended bones from all points of her body and pointed them at the body of Kagerichi, they were so sharp they were only slightly pushing against his clothes, and were already beginning to cut the thread.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:00 am

Being struck by the attack, Kagerichi dissipates into smoke - a smoke substitution. "Bingo!" Kagerichi said, appearing at the outside of the dome. Putting his hand on the dome, he configures it into his jutsu: Smoke Chamber - thus immobilizing Hybris. Thereafter, Kagerichi uses his jutsu: Smog Orb - Chakra Channeling, which channels the chakra from Hybris into Kagerichi.

[[I found my jutsus!]]

~
Jutsus used -
~

Name: Smoke Chamber
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Smoke
Description: The user forms a large chamber of smoke around the foe, immobilizing him/her completely. Any attacks used against the foe while in the Smoke Chamber will break the immobilization effect.

- -

Name: Smog Orb - Chakra Channeling
Type: Ninjutsu
Element: Smoke
Description: The user channels chakra from the opponent into a smoke orb that the user can absorb, using the chakra for him/herself. The foe must be immobilized for this jutsu to work.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:06 am

"Okay, okay! I yield. You win! Hybris says, kneeling at Kagerichi.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitimeMon 08 Jun 2009, 2:56 am

[[Great spar! END TOPIC.]]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Spar With A Friend.   A Spar With A Friend. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Spar With A Friend.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: The Great 5 Shinobi Nations :: Fire Country-Hidden Leaf-
Jump to: