Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
A close friend... Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
A close friend... Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
A close friend... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
A close friend... Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
A close friend... Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
A close friend... Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
A close friend... Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

A close friend...

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:16 am

Shiyomi exited the Sand and walked throught the Rain Village. This village was the neigboors of Sunakagure, so it was easy to reach even for them.
She walked throught the rain, wearing a coat to protect herself enough to not be soaked.
Arriving at a large lake, that can be easily an golfe because of its enourmous water capacity, she waited on it.
She encountered an Uchiha apperently in the Sand Village and he wanted to talk to her in private.
So it was their rendez-vous point.
Yes...I know that we are now more Uchihas...hope my brother is still alive tought...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:23 am

Tenshin was alking getting soaked but he didnt care. Tenshin then spotted his cousin. "What are you doing here." Tenshin says as he walks up to her. Tenshin then stop and awaited forr her to talk back.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:26 am

Shiyomi turned herself to the Uchiha.
"I was waiting for you. You said you wanted to talk to me."
The rain began to fall more heavyly.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:31 am

Tenshin looked and then rubbed his head. " No wonder i diecieded to come to this village." Tenshin then looked at her have you talked to your brother yet." He says ina serouis tone now.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:34 am

Shiyomi looked down has he talked about her lost brother.
"No I haven't. I was serching for him since all my familly was killed, exept him. But I finally give up and lived in the Sand as a paysan. But now im back as a shinobi and ill have to find him!"
Shiyomi looked out her cousin, even if she didnt recongnize it yet as it.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:38 am

Tenshin looked. "I kinda had something to do with his disapearnce. Tenshin say as he lets his head down. " the last i seen your brothe i was trying to capture and kill him for i was so concentrated on gaining my MS and gaining more powers. Tenshin says as he looks at her with no emotion showing at all. "I know you mad at me cause it my fault he disappeared but i tell you i dont know if he is aliveor dead for i hear rumors he died and other say he in hidding so i dont know." Tenshin says in a low emoitonless voice.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:46 am

Shiyomi looked at the rain falling.
"...well...at least I have a chance to find him..."
"you said you were...my cousin, right?"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:51 am

Tenshin looks at her and Nodds his head "Yeah if you are apart of the uchiha clan then yes i have to be cause we all are conected in some way." Tenshin sys as he does some hand signs and then does Ksryuu Endan in the trying to warm himself up. Tenshin then looked down at his cousin.

Jutsu Name: Karyuu Endan
Element: Fire
Description: Karyuu Endan is a Ninjutsu technique utilizing the Fire Element. The ninja does a string of hand seals and the proceeds to blow a large jet of fire from their mouth.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:58 am

Shiyomi had a flashback, and it was bringnning back some old memories.
Her faces changed, for a suprised one.
"...Tenshin??"
She was remebering while she was playing with him and her brother Kito in the Hidden Leaf Park.
Playing to be ninjas, running around...happy days...
"Tenshin!!"
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:09 am

Tenshin looked as she called his name twice. He then seen that she was in a state of remembering she was see old memories. Tenshin then stood there and thoughtt. "Your thinking about when we was kids and used to play ninja cause we all wonted to be a ninja so badly. We used t talk about how we well always be together family and be he best ninja squad out there.. But when that day came and and we all went our seperate ways i beame an Aktsuki you Chuunin and Kito jounin, and we became in this mess we are in now." Tenshin sys as he still has no emtion showing at all for he hates showing emotion now.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:14 am

A single drop came you of Shiyomi's eye.
She walked toward Tenshin and looked at him.
"At least Ive find a good friend. Im so happy you didnt die!!"
Shiyomi took out her coat, but this time, instead of wearing a kimono, she was wearing the normal chuunin vest with all the ninja equipment.
She took her headband and attached it to her forehead. But instead of having the Sand image on it, it was Konoha's.
"Here I am now, as I lefted from Konoha."
Shiyomi didnt know herself why she was wearing it, but she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:21 am

Tenshin then looked at her. Tenshen then walk to her and held her because he knew she need it. Tenshin then kissed her on the head and said he was sorry for leaving her alone to bare all the pain.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:24 am

She was stayinh in his arms, looking at the hard rain flowing on themselves.
Then, her eyes closed and she felt near the unconcius, because she've been training all the week without any sleep. So, she was falling into Tenshin's arms like a big doll.
She was quietly sleeping.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:30 am

Tenshin icked up her up and then started to jump from tree to tree going back to Suna to drop her of in her room. Tenshin arrived in suna a few mintues later he was wearing a hooded jacket so that nobody would know who he was. Tenshin arrived at her place and sa her down in the bed. Tenshin then sat down at the edge of the bed and soon fell asleep.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:33 am

The next morning, while Shiyomi woked up, she saw that Tenshin as slept over all night.
He was still there, having the bright sun in his eyes.
She stood up quietly and walked to the kitchen. She sat on a chair and opened widly her eyes to really be awake.
Think I've felt asleep...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:38 am

Tenshin woke up a few minutes after the fact. Tenshin walk out the rom to find Shiyo in the kitchen. ".." Tenshin then sat down on a chiar by her and layed his head down.Watching her.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:42 am

"..."
Shiyomi was feeling a bit sorry, anxious and nevous.
She didnt want to fall asleep like she did.
Even if it was all of a sudden, she remembered.
"Breakfeast?" asked Shiyomi.
Eggs and becon and salad was on the stove and counter.
Then, while preparing that, she took a kunai off and put it on the counter.
Ill have to train after...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:48 am

Tenshin shook his head. "No thx i ok." Tenshin then just stood there and wated for her to speak and tell himwhy she feel asleep.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 2:52 am

Like she was reading his mind by seeing Tenshin's face, she said:
"Ive been overboard on my training. I was trying to catch up on what Ive lost during my non-shinobi period. But I need more, I have to go training in few minutes. Wanna join?"
She took a little piece of egg and eated it quietly.
Then, she took her kunai and went to her room.
"Wait a minute..."
A minute later, she came back dressed in a beautiful red kimono.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 3:01 am

Tenshin nodded. "Ok now that you are ready lets go training. " Tenshin says as he grabs his white hooded robe and then follows Her out the door.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 3:03 am

Shiyomi went out her house and jumped to her backyard. There was some targets, and other stuff for solo training.
She was still holding to her kunai.
"Priority to the guest. So ill let you the first move." she said smiling with the bright sun in her face.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 3:08 am

Tenshin stood there and removed his white cloak. Tenshin threw 4 kunia as he removed his cloak. Tenshin then watch the kunias fly towards her to see what she well do. "A 1 on1 is train to me" Tenshin says in a deep voice.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:18 pm

Shiyomi looked the kunais approching.
''Me too actually ^.^ ''
Shiyomi blocked the kunais with her own, then she runned toward Tenshin, throwing her kunai, followed by two shurikens.
''You will see, I didnt recover all my accuracy.''
One of the shurikens definatly got on the left and it was sure that this one wont touch Tenshin.
The others ones too I supposed...
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:21 pm

Tenshin looked. "Let me help you consentrate on your target then throw it." he says as he threw another one at her. Tenshin then sat back and watched her.
Back to top Go down

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitimeThu 08 Jan 2009, 1:29 pm

Her sharingan activate automaticly, even if Shiyomi didnt asked for it.
She throwed a kunai and it crashed on Tenshin's.
Shiyomi then stopped from moving and looked at her hand, confused.
''...what?! Why is my sharingan activate?''
Then, she tought about something.
Maybe I didnt use it enough since the last years, I lost control over it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A close friend... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A close friend...   A close friend... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A close friend...
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Inside The World :: Other Countries :: Rain Country-
Jump to: