Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 30 Jul 2021, 12:05 am by Nocturne

» Revy is a faggot
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Friend and Foe

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Thai Underworld .

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 11:55 am

Ryu sat in a bush that was covered in flowers, she looked around and got ready to pounce, because ... she saw a shadow Ryu attempted to lick the shadow because she thought is was a friend, instead she stayed where she was but waiting to see who this shadow is.
Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 1:23 pm

(( Are you talking about me?, if u arent, ill edit it))

It turns out to be Minato, " Hello young one. It has been to long. " says Minato Ryu.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 6:05 pm

"Minato..." Ryu said in wolf language, "Why are you here...?" Ryu asked in english, "Are you getting more Akatsuki?" she asked again.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 7:50 pm

ki apeard next to her and mumbled in wolf. "want some tea? its mango."
Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:33 pm

" Ill take you up on that 1 Ki. Just a little for me if you can." Minato says. " No Ryu, i havn't come looking for more Akatsuki. I just had a feeling that made me come to this very spot. Life in this village was great. It was pretty fun here. Hope i can return someday, that is if my plan suceeds." Minato says.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeThu 03 Jul 2008, 9:34 pm

ki pours him a cup. "plan? i was an akatsuki once, but they call me a traitor...wonder why..."
Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 3:13 am

" No, 1 spoon suger please" Minato said.
"Ki, people fear what they can't understand. You and i now share a similiar fate. Hikari did not undersstand what i was planning, so she tried to kill me. It ultimately resulted in her own death. It was not something i planned, but happened in the heat of the moment. We are called traitors because we are strong, and people fear those who are strong, whether they are dangerous or suttle. Maybe someday they're eye's will open to see the truth." Minato said as he took several sips of the hot tea." Its delicious Ki. You must tell me how you make it." Minato said as he enjoyed the tea.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 8:28 am

"Yes Ki." Ryu said in wolf language back to Ki and looked at Minato, "Some reason makes me feel comfortable here, when no one understands be or now talk to me, I come here to reveal my feelings to the wolves, their the only ones that respect me..." Ryu explained, "It wasn't actually Hikari, she wanted to protect her clan and teammates and even her village." Ryu said, "She aimed the Rasengan or whatever at her arm, hitting an eternal orgin to give you her life, to tell you she loved you and to show she was the only one who could help this 'plan'..." Ryu said respectfully.

Ryu started singing a song to herself in wolf language and mumbled things to herself during the song, "Minato-kun." she said after the song, "Call me for help, but, if you do, you have to promise not to kill me..." she replied.
Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 11:49 am

" It's sad how sometimes sacrifices turn out to have been of no use. ikari sacrificed herself for her village, but what she didn't know, was whether she did or not, it would have turned out the same. The difference in our strength was too great. She already accepted death when she challenged me. said Minato as he turned to her. " I must leave now guys, its late. I have some other buisness to attend to. We must sit and have tea again Ki. Its delicious. I will see you both later" and he jumped off.
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 1:01 pm

"See you Minato-kun." Ryu said while he jumped out of the length to see, she turned to Ki, "I must be going with the wolves, want to come?" she asked in wolf language, she grabbed a rabbit nearby and killed it, "For the pack." she smiled and grabbed Ki and swung him onto a nearby wolf, Ryu howled. The wolves started moving, then to a fast walk, then to incredible speeds.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeFri 04 Jul 2008, 8:00 pm

ki jumped out. "dont worry, i can keep up on foot."" he said in wolf. he changed his system and bone structure to be a white wolf. with yellow eyes. somehow very calm ones. then he joined the pack. he sang his baby lulaby.

if only if only the woodpecker cries
the bark on the tree was as soft as the skies
the wolf sits below
hungry and lonely
he howls at the moon
if only if only....
Back to top Go down
Requiem
Jounin
Jounin
Requiem

Shinobi Info

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 3:12 pm

Ryu smiled, "I cannot use my wolf form, it's unsafe." she said calmly.

((BTW: It isthe midnight black wolf in my signature.))
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeSat 05 Jul 2008, 8:11 pm

((the wa?))
Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitimeSun 06 Jul 2008, 2:29 am

( She is refering to her ability to change into a beast like version of her former self. Something like feeding soldier pill to akamaru but at a higher level)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Friend and Foe Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friend and Foe   Friend and Foe Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friend and Foe
Page 1 of 1