Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

sannin freindly meeting

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

sannin freindly meeting Empty
PostSubject: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:41 am

ki sat on the grass and closed his eyes. for once this say was peaceful and he was glad he went to the clearing that day.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:49 am

Ryuku was walking along through the leaf and he then wen up to the top of a building looking at the 4th hokages face "I will surpass you sense" Ryuku then looked around and saw Ki in the grass "havent talked to him in a while." Ryuku then activated his eye then teleported doen there in a instant. "hello Ki"
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:53 am

ki smied without opening his eyes, his face the same as always. inhumanly creepy since smilings arnt suposed to be that big all the time. "hello ryuku, talking to inanimate objects again?" ki laughed. his famouse white kitten walking out of his sleeve. the kitten looked up and sighed. "great, another nusance." she grumbled. ki opend one eye. his 37 pupils making his yellow eyes seem almost black. "now now mizu, old friend. be nice."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 12:58 am

Ryuku chuckle "same as always Ki" Ryuku then Sit down looking up at the sky. "such a nice day " Ryuku then looks back at Ki "so what have you been up to" Ryuku asked with his sword shifting on his back as he cracked it Ryuku then take out a book and flip through the pages. Ryuku did not care about much today he just felt like relaxing.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:07 am

ki stared up at the sky. unable to see the clouds, the light, the sun nor the stars beyond. " i died a total of 3 times. im funding the goryu, and im teaching little genins this year." ki chuckled. "on of them being my neice. suprsingly nina had a child." ki sat up and pulled out a picture of a white haired girl and a black haired girl. the white haired girl was the child."decribe her for me, i cant see flat surfaces."

sannin freindly meeting Anime_chicks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:14 am

Ryuku looks at the pictures "well they are both about the same hight and one of them the one with the white hair is wearing a black sirt with a chkerd skirt and big eyes with a red ribbon on her hair behind her front part of hair she wears a red tie and the other one looks the opposite in clothing. And hair. " Ryuku then looks at Ki
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 1:24 am

ki puased for a moment. " the one with the white hair is my neice and the other is her freind. they went through the acception service together i think." ki laughed to himself thining how he had to go through it too. " well, shes going to be out of the bear village and coming here."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeWed 10 Jun 2009, 10:48 am

Ryuku looked up and lays back "interesting" but then he looks around wondering who there is to fight around here. Ryuku then looks at a tree then teleport there instantly. "So is there anyone we should be trying to kill these says." Ryuku was thinking of akatsuki but he did not care he wanted to do what was good for the villages. Ryuku then looked at his 2 head bands one reom the leaf with a slash through it because he joined the 7 swordsman of the mist. And one from the Sannin.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 5:22 am

"eh, kamoku is getting a bot too big for his britches. he hired a weak puppet boy named haduki to kill people for him so he could feed. in return, haduki gets more powerful. think we should interupt their fun?" ki looked torwards where the other sanin teleported to. smiling as always.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeThu 11 Jun 2009, 9:02 am

Ryuku looked at him "sure, Yes we should." Ryuku then crack his knuckles "take them both out of just one of them." Ryuku then looked ready to fight.
Back to top Go down
Mr. Snuggles
Retired
Retired
Mr. Snuggles

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jun 2009, 4:39 pm

"you can do puppet boy. i want to speak to my fruitfull brother in law myself." ki said simply. not reffering to the horrible ways his clan teaches each other lessons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitimeFri 19 Jun 2009, 1:35 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sannin freindly meeting   sannin freindly meeting Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sannin freindly meeting
Page 1 of 1