Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Cloud

Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Empty
PostSubject: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 12:48 am

Sephiroth was walking around the woods and was looking at all of the trees. Sephiroth hated the life that they showed and hated all kinds of life. The sand showed him nothing but hate. Well he was going to make it all end. No one will ever make fun of him or call him names again. Sephiroth laughed at this and sat down on a tree stump. He was strong but people would put him down and try to make him feel weak. Sephiroth was not weak. He was going to show them all he was going to make them all go away. They will all go down in flames. Sephiroth poped his neck and looked all around. It looked like no one was here but Sephiroth knows that somone is here. He was going to kill who ever it is because they chose to hide themselfs from him. Sephiroth was no monster. He was just treated like one wich made him into one. Now its his time to show them what this monster can do. Sephiroth put his hand on his fathers sword and pulled it out. Sephiroth looked at it. "Dad, I will make you proud." Sephiroth said. He was going to show them all that even though there is only one of him left that he will be the one who ends the world. It will be burned in fire and turned to ash. Sephiroth taped his sword on the tree next to him and the tree was now on fire. Sephiroth looked all around. No one showed up. Sephiroth was geting mad now. He wanted somone to show up NOW.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 1:01 am

Kitsuke felt someone angry, someone filled with hate around Sunagakure's range. And it seems like any minute now this guy is going to burst and attack the whole village. And Kitsuke is here to stop that guy whoever he is, no matter how powerful he is. Kitsuke was standing above the Kazekage's building, seeing the overview of the whole village. But the guy he is looking for can't be seen in this place, but Kitsuke can feel his chakra signatures using his Kekkai Genkai. His eyes turned into breeze blue, while the pupil turned into pure white. Kitsuke spotted the chakra signature not far from the Kazekage's building. He jumped from the buildings right into the vast desert and into the dump deserts and valleys of Sunagakure. As he approach, he quickly spotted a chuunin standing in the middle.

Kitsuke showed no happiness seeing a chuunin of Sunagakure that angry towards the village itself. Kitsuke spoke first not far from where the chuunin stood, " I can read feelings you know, and I know right now you want to kill somebody.., and I can be that guy..." followed by a laugh. Kitsuke wasn't taking it seriously, elders shouldn't be hards on their little chuunin's. But this kid is really furious and he might be very unpredictable in the next few minutes. But behind Kitsuke's happy face, he is really really for any attack.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 04 Oct 2009, 1:50 am

Sephiroth looked at the man and heared the laugh that came from him. "YOU THINK THIS IS FUNNY?" Sephiroth said. "IM GOING TO KILL YOU. YOUR BODY WILL BE NOTHING BUT A BUNCH OF ASH. THIS VILLAGE HAS DONE NOTHING BUT HARM ME AND NOW IT'S TIME TO HARM IT BACK STARTING WITH YOU." Sephiroth looked at him and then looked at the burning tree. With out moving the fire from the tree rushed to the man. Sephiroth knows about this one. He is a sannin in his village. Sephiroth did not care.He was going to kill this man even if that ment that he died in this. He was going to make this hole village pay for what they have done to him. "I've heared of you But have you heared of me? You may know me as a monster.I think that it's time to show the village what this monster can do." Sephiroth said. He looked at the fire that was heading to the man but it missed him by a little bit. But it did not go to the ground. It spun around the man and was vary close to him. The fire started to close in on him and Sephiroth did not even move one bit. Sephiroth laughed insanly at the man and the fire went from red to blue. the hotest fire of them all. Sephiroth knows that this will be hard to get out of even for the sannin. He waits to see what happends.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 05 Oct 2009, 12:28 pm

Kitsuke laughed while the little chuunin infront of him talked and talked about hate, anger and darkness. This little chuunin is talking about monster? that Kitsuke is going to see a scary monster out of him. Kitsuke murmured, " This little kid is talking about monsters?, he don't know any monsters. I'll show him in another minute what a monster really looks like. " Kitsuke knew that hate and anger turns a person into something bad, something inexplainable. Not until you learn to control your inner demons. Even if you knew that everyone hated you and no one even likes you, learn to know what is wrong. Maybe there is something not good at you that keeps all people around you off. Take Kitsuke for example, almost everyone in Sunagakure knows that he possess a monster, the six tailed bijuu " Raijuu ". But instead of getting hated by the people of Sunagakure, Kitsuke is really loved because he knows how to control his inner demon. Being able to stay happy always wearing a happy face, rather than sad emotions for being a bijuu holder...

Kitsuke wasn't that surprised that in any minute this chuunin would attack. And Kitsuke was right, suddenly the chuunin released fire and burned a tree just nearby. And continued to control the fire towards Kitsuke, but it missed on the first try. Has this chuunin gone mad? didn't he heard that Kitsuke can feel chakra, and there for knew where the fire went and that now its going to attack him from behind. But Kitsuke didn't panic, instead of evading the attack, Kitsuke focused chakra on his right hand (the left hand is bandaged) and water began to flourish on that part. And the exact time that the fire is a few meters from Kitsuke's back, he caught the fire with his right hand. With the protection of the water and great chakra manipulation, the fire didn't do any damage to Kitsuke's hand. And was able to redirect the attack towards the ground infront of Kitsuke and the chuunin. Making a large explosion, and pouring sand in the air blurring the visual view of the area. This was the break Kitsuke needed, his determined to show this little chuunin what a monster really looks like. Kitsuke can actually transform into his one tailed bijuu form in just a snap. Kitsuke leaped in the air, and just like a snap he transformed into his one tailed form. Showing his scary side, a tail grew on his back and claws along with fangs grew at the same time. While yellowish chakra circled around his body. The transformation cleared the aerial part of where they once stood enough for the little chuunin to see Kitsuke's bijuu form, which is really really terrifying to whoever sees it. In a snap of second in the air, Kitsuke able to fire ten lightning bolts towards the chuunin while the tail of Kitsuke shot a large lightning ball again towards the chuunin. And just like he transformed into one tail, as soon as he landed just a few meters from the back of the little chuunin Kitsuke returned into his normal human form and stood there waiting for the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeWed 07 Oct 2009, 2:38 pm

Sephiroth looked at his attack that was stoped by him and did not care. He was hopeing that he would get out of the way or elss why would they make him a sannin? Now Sephiroth looked at him and he had sand rise from the ground and a monster like form was in the sand but Riuku could not tell what it was. All he knows is that it had to be the Sannin. Sephiroth looked all around and saw the attacks that was coming to him. Sephiroth had fire shoot into the air and make him unseen. Sephiroth jumped out of the way of the attacks and was still unseen on were he was. The sand fell and Sephiroth was next to the man. Sephiroth was looking the other way that the Sannin was. Sephiroth then looked at him. "I know of you with your demon. I know all about it. Now i mite not have one but im the next thing to it." Sephiroth said and his arm was covered in fire and is arm looked like a dragon's arm. Sephiroth when to stab him with his dragon arm and in the fire was a kunai so that if his arm hit insted of just burning him, Sephiroth would stab him with the kunai.
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeThu 08 Oct 2009, 8:10 am

The chuunin thought that he could escape Kitsuke by hiding himself from his vision. How many times does Kitsuke have to tell the chuunin, " I sense chakra and life force. " The chuunin landed on his back and talked,"I know of you with your demon. I know all about it. Now i mite not have one but im the next thing to it." That is what the chuunin spoked about. Of course Kitsuke answered, " Shut your mouth about saying how monsterous you are or how scary you are, because for me you have a long way before you can achieve power that you seek... Yeah you know my demon, but you'll regret even fighting me.." Kitsuke said that with force. As he talked, Kitsuke felt the changing of the chakra signature of the chuunin behind him, signaling that he is about to do something awful. Kitsuke felt a attack coming his way, and being very using Agile Evasion, he was able to evade the attack by moving forward then quickly facing backward so that he faces the chuunin now as Kitsuke drifts from the sand after evading such attack.
Kitsuke slided on the sand for a few seconds because of the impact, while sliding he made a couple of handseals, as soon as he was finished two lightning clones appeared. As soon as Kitsuke stopped in the sand about 50 meters away from the chuunin who just missed a big attack, Kitsuke continued on handseals, after he finished nothing happened. Kitsuke stopped for a few seconds before leaping in the air. In mid air, suddenly a large dragon made out of pure lightning appeared, with Kitsuke's command the dragon flew towards the chuunin ready to smash him anytime it hits. While Kitsuke quickly commanded his clones to conceal and attack the chuunin from the rear sides. Kitsuke did all the moves as if as fast as the wind, but the secret was a genjutsu was placed in the area. In reality Kitsuke made handseals before proceeding on the jutsu of the giant dragon. The genjutsu conceals Kitsuke's slight movements, making them mere movements. As soon as Kitsuke landed on the ground, he run towards the chuunin, his movement was very fast, as if he moves with the wind, disappearing and appearing as he comes near the chuunin. It was infact another effect of the genjutsu, in made look that Kitsuke was flickering in and out of existance in mere seconds. And luckily the genjutsu was activated when Kitsuke stopped in the ground and made handseals.

---

Name: Kenkyou, Fuketsu Genjitsumi - Distortion, Impure Sense of Reality
Range: Close (0 ~ 5m)
Type: Genjutsu
Element: n/a
Effect: This technique affects the mind by distorting the subjects sense of reality. The Shinobi is able to make it appear is if his body is flickering in and out of existence every few seconds, skipping steps and actions as if they were never executed. This conceals the details of attacks and following techniques, but it is in no way unavoidable. The target is still able to act normally. Due to the subtle manner on this technique, it is very difficult to determine that a Genjutsu has been used, as the form is designed to deceive the target into believing it is Ninjutsu.

Lightning Release · Lightning Dragon Attack [Raiton · RaiRyu Rendan No Jutsu]
- A lightning technique that creates a dragon out of electricity
- Handseals: Dragon, Serpent, Ox, Horse, Monkey, Boar, Serpent
- Effect: Sends a create dragon to smash into the opponent, sending forth an incredible shock through the opponents body. That can leave their entire body temporarily paralyzed.

Lightning Clone [Raikou Bunshin No Jutsu]
- A technique where a clone is made of electricity
- Handseals: Serpent, Ox
- Effect: Creates a tangible clone out of electricity, that when struck delivers a massive shock to the system //
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeFri 09 Oct 2009, 5:46 pm

Sephiroth looked at the attack and poped his neck. The sannin was moving fast. Sephiroth did not care. He closed his eyes. im going to have to use it. This is going to take alot out of me but if i can hit then i think that i can...no i'll save that for later untill i can get a lock on him. Sephiroth thinks to himself. Sephiroth jumped out of the way of the dragon. The attack reminded him of the attack he will soon know. The dragons fury. Sephiroth loved that move. Only his dad knew how to do it but Sephiroth had the scroll that had the dragon's fury in it. Sephiroth put his hand on the scroll. Sephiroth took his hand off of it and opened his eyes back up. "You mite be going fast but if i know one thing, is that if i want to hit you that i should hit all of you." Sephiroth said. He took a deep breath in and when he breathed out fire shot out of his mouth to the sky. At first it looked like it was just a cloud of fire and then Sephiroth put his hand out and with his hand open. when Sephiroth closed his hand he had the cloud of fire rain down on him. All of the bodys were being rained down on and the only safe spot was were Sephiroth was standing. He knows that the fire would be raining down to fast for him to get to Sephiroth. Sephiroth looked at the trees and they were on fire to. Sephiroth waits to see what the Sannin can do.

Name: Fire rain
Element: Fire nin
Clan: Akira
Description: Sephiroth will use his fire powers to make fire in the air and it will start to look like a cloud. After that, Sephiroth will have the fire tern into a long needle sort of like senbon and rain down on the person from all points
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSat 10 Oct 2009, 10:22 am

While Kitsuke was running really fast towards the chuunin like he was skipping steps. His hand flickered again, in the chuunin's eyes he just moved his hand, but in reality Kitsuke already made two sets of handseals for two jutsus. The first jutsu created wind daggers on the four fingertips of his hand, extending about four inches. While the second one took affect, Kitsuke focused chakra on his hand creating a spike by narrowing it inches by inches. While Kitsuke was doing all that jutsus, the chuunin was able to use a jutsu a kekkai genkai one. But the genjutsu works even on the chuunin's jutsu. The chuunin may see that he can easily hit Kitsuke with those raining fire right now. But for Kitsuke they'd slowed down, and his fast movement allowed him to evade each and one of this fire attacks. Kitsuke had one analyzation, only where the chuunin stood that the fire attacks doesn't happen. The fire attacks happened in a small radius around the chuunin, and hopefully Kitsuke and the two clones which moved to his rear minutes ago, and was not detected at all by the chuunin (they're currently besides you by this time). So they weren't harm at all. While Kitsuke's spike cannon jutsu was already done, and a second passed Kitsuke shot the spike made of wind towards the chuunin. As of that the effects of the genjutsu would take effect, on the chuunin's vision, the spike was yet far away and so is Kitsuke. But in reality they're are a few meters away before the spike hits his body. While Kitsuke steadied chakra on his left fist, and ready for a large taijutsu attack incase the chuunin still evades the spike cannon. And on the side of the chuunin the two lightning jutsu(each on both side) launched a taijutsu attack and they're mission was to paralyze the jutsu. As of Kitsuke's calculation there is no way this chuunin can evade all the attacks, but miracles happen in the time you don't expect.

---

Name: Ninja Art: Wind Daggers
Range: Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu
Elemental Affinity: Wind
User extends their chakra from their fingertips, then mixes it with wind chakra, creating sharp extensions that he adds into his taijutsu. The extensions are barely visible, extending about six inches from each of his four fingertips. He can keep this activated for a total of 45 minutes each day, while he's at the rank of genin.

Name: Wind Style: Spike Cannon
Range: Mid-Long
Elemental Affinity: Wind
User does handseals, and then concentrates wind chakra in the palm of thier hand, narrowing the chakra as it gets longer. This makes a large spike that can by shot at high velocities. This spike can travel a large distance very quickly. Its drawback is that although it is nearly invisible, it makes a very distinct sound, a kind of high pitched screech, if it goes the air at any moderately fast speed, making sneak attacks with this technique impossible unless the opponent is deaf. Kitsuke developed this technique so that once he gets to a higher rank he can put a different element inside the case of wind chakra, creating a deadly attack.
Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeSun 18 Oct 2009, 12:39 pm

Sephiroth's eyes opened wide when he saw all the attacks. He closed his eyes and jumped out of the way of the first attack. Then, when the next attack came Sephiroth tryed to get out of the way but it hit him. Sephiorth put his hand on were he was bleeding. Sephiroth had his hand get covered in fire and burn the woond shut. Sephiroth looked at him. "Well i gess your not called a sannin for nothing." Sephiroth said. He looked at his hand and there was his blood. Sephiroth licked it. "Mmmm...blood. Now im going to find out what yours tasts like." sephiroth said. He looked at him and did some hand sighs. Sephiroth pulled out his sword and stabed it into the ground. Fire went all over his blade and to the ground. Sephiroth was still looking at him. The ground under the Sannin broke and fire shot out from it and from trees. the fire was coming from all points to him. Sephiroth then had fire go to the sky and rain down on him. He knows that this would be hard to get out of even for this sannin. Sephiroth waits to see what happends next.

(sorry its short i know.)

Name: Fire rain
Element: Fire nin
Clan: Akira
Description: Sephiroth will use his fire powers to make fire in the air and it will start to look like a cloud. After that, Sephiroth will have the fire tern into a long needle sort of like senbon and rain down on the person from all points

name:flames of hell
clan:Akira
Description:Sephiroth founded this move from his dad. What it dose is the man must put there hand or sword in the ground. After that, the user will shoot fire into the ground.When he shoots the fire into the ground he uses his fire bending powers to move it through the grounds and After that is done the User can have fire shoot out of the ground from eny and all points (even trees.)
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 8:23 am

OOC: You ignored the attack of the two clones in your last post, therefore it is understood that they're attack connected.

Kitsuke replied on the statement of the chuunin, "Well i gess your not called a sannin for nothing." Sephiroth said. " Yes, I will show you how epic the name Kitsuke Maru is..." Kitsuke was able to connect with the spike cannon attack, and caused a large wound which was eventually burned by the chuunin himself. What the chuunin didn't know was the two clones already launched they're attack moments ago, the first bunshin released a large electrified punch to the face of the chuunin, the same time as the second bunshin kicked the chuunin on the side stomach. This attacks sended the chuunin lying on the ground, in pain and paralyzed and wont be able to move for a few minutes because of the effects of the electrified taijutsu attacks. Kitsuke noticed the running fire around the battlefield, and knew that it was very dangerous for Kitsuke. So he proceed to creating several handseals, afterwards water came from the ground and swirled around Kitsuke like a cyclone made of water. And with a snap Kitsuke released the cyclone sprinkling the area with solvent, therefore putting out every fire around the battlefield since water is stronger than fire. " Now you see,... you never had a chance to defeat me kid..." Kitsuke knew that when the bunshin attacked the chuunin and connected with they're attack, they were able to transfer lightning inside the system of the chuunin temporarily paralyzing him, but there is a much more stronger jutsu that Kitsuke can now utilized. Kitsuke just stood there holding a sign, what the chuunin didn't knew was Kitsuke was focusing, controlling the lightning inside the body of the chuunin, running and jumping from bone to bone with Kitsuke's command. He controlled the lightnings around the body of the chuunin on his both legs/limbs. Shocking of the important nerves there that controls the movement of the limbs therefore destroying it, completely unabling the chuunin to move with out the aid of a medical nin to fix the limbs. " You're at my mercy now..." Kitsuke said as he walked right infront of the paralyzed chuunin. Kitsuke also continued to damage the arms of the chuunin, really handicapping him in this battle. As Kitsuke near's on the paralyzed chuunin on the ground, his hand sparked again and moments later a saber made of lightning was created on the his left hand. He is ready to end the fight now...

---

JUTSUS USED

Quote :

Name: Raiton: Shinhai no Jutsu - Lightning Release: Nerve Control Technique
Range: -
Elemental Affinity: Lightning
Description:The set up of this technique is like Kitsuke's Electrocution Technique, where he just gets a bit of his Lightning Chakra into the enemy. Then, via the Raijuu's of advanced lightning control, he'd be able to send it up to the opponent's brain, either knocking them out, or just getting it throughout. If Kitsuke's lucky, he'll get the Lightning Chakra to the opponent's brain before their knocked out, so this technique will be a success. What this actually does, is send electrical messages from the opponent's brain, to other parts of their body, which is too advanced for just about any Raiton using Shinobi, without lightning control like Raijuu's. At it's weakest levels, one would just cause accidental movements, but at it's highest levels, the even controlled when the opponent breathed. At Kitsuke's level he can fully control the lightning inside the body of the target not only capable of controlling the nerve's but completely damage it.

Raiton • Sandaa Saaburu [Lightning Release • Thunder Saber]
- A skill creating a powerful destructive saber of lightning
- Handseals: Monkey, Dragon, Serpent
- Effect: A lightning jutsu which harnesses alot of raw lightning power. The main power of this jutsu is after it pierces the surroundings, it will explode outwards basically destroying the land within a seven foot radius of the user that is using the jutsu.

Back to top Go down
Zento

Zento

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeMon 19 Oct 2009, 4:46 pm

Sephiroth looked at him and seeing as how he can't move this would be hard. Sephiroth looked him in the eye and smiled. "Well, i can't move." Sephiroth said. "Well you win i gess. But i don't give up. Untill this heart stops i'll attack you." Sephiroth said and breathed in all the air he can. Sephiroth held that breath untill the the man was standing right infront of him. Sehiroth looked at the blade and before he could stab him, Sephiroth breathed out and fire left his mouth. the fire was going at the man at a fast speed and Sephiroth knows that he would still die but he would kill him. Sephiroth knows that he won't have the time to do a water jutsu and it would be hard to jump out of the way of a point blank attack. Sephiroth felt the blade stab into him and he was bleeding. Sephiroth was near dead. His can't see well. All he could see what the Sannin. Sephiroth will not die untill he sees what he had done to the man with his fire. He will not die. not yet.

Name: Dragon's breath
Element: Fire
Clan:Akira
Description: Sephiroth will breath in all the air that he can and when he's done, he will breath out all of the air and fire will shoot out of his mouth and go about 25 feet. the attack can kill if your to close to him when he uses the attack
Back to top Go down
Lkitty
Kazekage
Kazekage
Lkitty

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitimeTue 20 Oct 2009, 8:28 am

OOC: Even though you controlled meh character(without my permission). Because in my last post I only said that I was still walking towards you, and not yet stabbed you. Still I wont argue as I can see this is already over.

IC:

Kitsuke was surprised of the sudden attack of the chuunin, by breathing out for as quick as that. Still Kitsuke genjutsu reigns over the battlefield. In the eyes of the chuunin Kitsuke was really really near to him, but in reality Kitsuke was already about to evade, leaving his lightning saber in the chest of the chuunin. He jumped to the right just evade such attack, although it was too late, the fire already got his left limb and arms. He landed on the ground hard, his body burned but not that badly. But Kitsuke wont be defeated by such useless attack. His right palm/hand began to glow with blue chakra. And placed his hands all over his left body, but the wounds were bad, although he has able to fix the first degree burn, the wounds are still open. The blue chakra on Kitsuke's hand shifted into a green one and again placed it all over his left hand. And after a few minutes Kitsuke is already healed like nothing happened. " For being such a brat, I will end such life painfully. " Kitsuke walked towards the chuunin and took a good distance. The chuunin being unable to move, Kitsuke finished the battle. He raised his arms towards the chuunin and released a lightning barrage directly shocking the body of the chuunin with over voltage lightning. Shutting off his heart, killing him immediately.

~Fight Over~

----

Jutsu used

Quote :

Name:Force Lightning
Type:Ninjutsu
Description:By harnessing Raijuu's powers Kitsuke is able to call forth the powers of natural lightning on his own fingers.The first step is charging lightning itself from Kitsuke's body towards his fingers.The second step includes releasing it in the form of lightning barrage.Once it hits the body of the target it would shock the target,the lightning would run over the whole body of the target destroying its body system rendering the target's body completely useless.The aftermath effects of the jutsu is permanent.Another effect of the jutsu is while the lightning is still intact with the body of the target the user could use it as a rope like bind to grab the enemy and threw him/her into any direction.

Agile Evasion
- A special taijutsu technique that can only be learned once you have a specific amount of agility. Basically, the user utilizes their agility to the best of their ability. Allowing them to evade any kind of attack sent there way (unless it is a scenario where there is no area to evade to) However, this type of ability can only be used once every three posts [Note: If using this jutsu, you cannot use Agile Dodge/Agile Counter for another three posts as well]

Impurity Extraction Palm
Range: 0-5M
Type: Supplementary/Medical
Effect:
Blue chakra will come to the palm after the required handseals. Once applied to the infected, poisoned or burned area the chakra works to disinfect the wound and clear it of bacteria. This makes it an effective tool in combat for ridding the body of toxins, heavy metals and bacteria.

Name: Shōsen Jutsu [Mystical Palm Technique]
Range: Close Range (0-5m) – Supplementary
Jutsu Type: Ninjutsu – Mecial
Elemental Affinity: None
Clan: None
Description: This is a standard medical techniques that is very diverse, and can potentially save an injured individuals life. To heal with this technique the user collects chakra into their hand and speed up cellular regeneration wherever applied, essentially healing the targets wounds. However, while this is an effective technique it cannot heal all wounds, through it can with most injuries. This technique can also be used offensively by using the technique as a blade to sever muscle fibers or even the chakra circulatory system at the point of contact without actually cutting through the opponent’s flesh. Noriko is able to use this technique very effectively because of her already high ability at controlling her chakra due to her clan’s techniques, and because she can use it in combination with her Byakugan to see the area’s of the body that are in need of repair. It is also possible to channel this chakra through a median to create a point of healing along a line that is connected to the user's palm in some way.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)   Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Chuunin vs sannin (off RPG)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: