Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Trying a Sannin

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village: Iwa

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:07 pm

ae walked in to the batle field waiting for his oppent kitaro
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:10 pm

hello you are here to test your strength against a sanin and you want to win badly to prove you are strong how close am i to the intentions of this battle
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:14 pm

"thats pretty much it my dream is to be one of you legendary sannin and i think my self pretty strong i wont hold back so nethire should you." dae said melting the cap to the huge bootle on his back. "just some starter lava before i get some to the surface."
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:17 pm

Kitaro used cloud tracer jutsu (undodgable) on Dae which means you cant hide
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:18 pm

"funny you think that i want to hide" dae said still contrating on the ground
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:22 pm

well if you dont make a move soon then i will be forced to summon a heaven warrior to make a move for me
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:24 pm

Dae mad a ding noice "oh the ovens done" Dae sent a wall of magma out of the ground at him
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:28 pm

Kitaro didnt flinch Summoned 3 clones and 2 threw him over the wall and Kitaro the 3rd wasnt seen Kitaro came down out of the sky using resengan right at Dae's head
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:31 pm

Dae lava came spewing out of the bootle and blocked the rasangan
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:32 pm

Kitaro made several clones and pulled out a bag of sand for each who in turn began to surround dae and throw grains of sand from every angle
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:35 pm

Dae took dabs of lava and started to melt the sand
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:37 pm

actually turn the sand into glass created a dome of lava proofness around you Kitaro kept throwing sand at dae
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:39 pm

Dae melted and reformed be hind kitaro. than like a dager he had lava plunge through the clones.
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:41 pm

but sand hit dae and Kitaro didnt turn but summoned Warlg the wolf heaven warrior who has unmatched strength and speed but cursed himself with no intellect He immediatly sensed the heat from dae and began to attack recklessly and super fast
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:44 pm

Dae saw the thing rush at him he quickly made two magma clones. Makeing a trinagle around the warrior he and the clones gave off massive heat
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:47 pm

Walrg jumped into the lava clones burning him back to heaven as the 2nd warrior came Demark the demon angel who is immune to heat and raw chakra and has wings of dark energy and skin of fire and rock who easily passed through the clones and began attacking with his flaming sword of skyile strongest metal in heaven
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 10:53 pm

(how many are there)
Dae mad some hand symbols 'earth whip jutsu' dae shouted has 12 foot whips made of extreamly hard earth extented from all of his finger tips. Dae backed away and egan slashing at the legs of demark
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:02 pm

Demark severed his own legs and kept slicing up dae's face
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:05 pm

Dae screamed in paain than wrapping his whips around the head of demark and started to pull from diffrent sides
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:10 pm

Demark dissapeared then throssle came a 75 ft. giant made of steel with a huge club and began to smash Dae
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:11 pm

Dae jumbed out og the way of the club placing his hand on the giant he began super heating it
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:12 pm

The giant flung his club at dae's side your dead if you dont let go and move
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:21 pm

Sae jumped away has anothe clone jumped in his place not letting it cool down (shold be melted by now)
Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:21 pm

The beast was so distorted it returned to heaven then the next came called Clane who turned into dae and mirrored his moves
Back to top Go down
Duskae Bushido
Jounin
Jounin
Duskae Bushido

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitimeMon 14 Jul 2008, 11:26 pm

Dae looked at this mirrior image and than noticed his face was bleeding severly "so dose this thing die when i do"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Trying a Sannin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trying a Sannin   Trying a Sannin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Trying a Sannin
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Naruto X :: Creation Center :: Historical Archives-
Jump to: