Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

On The Road

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Road - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:55 pm

" aahhh well " sakon surrounded himself and lay down maybe i should take kis offer about my demon
he podered making random people out of paper " at least its quiet again" sakon yawned flicking his paper
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:00 pm

ki dragged sasori through the blaack atmosphere. he couldnt see what he could see. this place was made out of spirits, atoms and plain darkness. when he pulled him out they were in the snow village. "oops, wrong place." they jumped back down and they apeard by the fire country gate. the place where he left the cup. the cup full of a special atom. "okay, there." he pulled him out. "you might feel a bit sick after that since we ran about 500 miles in 6 minutes without chakra."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:03 pm

" wonder what ki's real motives are" Sakon mumbled to no one in particular something to do with Bijuu
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:06 pm

ki bent over and coughed up a bit of blood. "ack, this sucks. only 3 more weeks." he grumbled. his hair was streaked with black spikes made from scales and red scales too. he looked like a demon already. "wait." he balled his hand and it started to glow. when he opend it a necklace apeard. and when he put it on in addition to his other necklace the spikes disapeard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

" his Bijuu is taking over " Sakon sighed then sat up abrubtly " he said something about mine as well"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:11 pm

he felt a bit tired. he turned to sasori. "well, your on your own now. ill be at hq later." he began to walk torward a neoghboring hot spring.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:14 pm

" who cares i like my Bijuu its kinda awesome having a demon in you" Sakon laughed
" but then again there is the pain , lack of control of your demon and your bowels"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 2:29 pm

ki walked in the spring and hid scales and everything sprang up to life. his spikes were there along his spine. his tail was there, his claws, and his needled teeth. the looked like a giant lizard in a monk's outfit.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:09 pm

" wait a second wheres kitaro and oshi " Sakon looked around " dimmit as ki would say ... the bijuu's
taken over ... now im stuck here in its body ... eewww im sitting on its pancrea's .....
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:11 pm

(no ur not...) ki sighed. " i wonder if sakon is alright. i would hate for him to die so quickly.."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:13 pm

Sakon rode the bloodstream up to the bijuu's brain laying down beads and fruit "eeww brain juice"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

ki stood up and he turned to normal."okay, i need to know." h teleported to a tree next to sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:18 pm

" ki ... what the heck are you doing here" sakon prodded the monk to check if he was real
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:19 pm

"just wondering if that bomb i put on you worked yet." he looked soberly at sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

" proberly not my stomach juice go through anything ... remember my order at the rammen stand"
Sakon took out a mango and a durian " so i hear your a buddhist too... you want some"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:27 pm

"no, i cant absorb fruit. i have to take pills." he pulled something on sakons shirt. it looked like lint. and threw it in the pond. the pond exploded and fish flew everywhere. "that bomb."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:28 pm

Sakon shrugged and squeezed the juice into his mouth " you have any idea where kitaro's gone"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:30 pm

ki shook his head. "i dont pay much attention that often as i should."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:34 pm

A paper bird landed on ki's head " so whats this plan of yours involing the bijuu"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:35 pm

ki took the bird off. "nothing you should worry about."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 4:38 pm

Sakon shrugged lightly then rolled his head " kitaro relly has something against you doesn't he"
asked sakon screwing a headphone into a single ear ...
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 8:58 pm

" i think he just doesnt like me going bad. even though its quite funny,....he doesnt know what he's up against. and i supose i dont either." he layed down on the grass
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 10:57 am

" he doesn't know i have a bijuu ... but then again im not in the akatsuki"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 11:44 am

" well, sometimes its good to keep it secret. your the only town who knows my idenity."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 12:13 pm

" akatsuki " murmered Sakon popping an onigri into his mouth " Grabriale - sama ... have you
met him yet " Sakon looked eagerly at the akatsuki member
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next