Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

On The Road

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage

On The Road - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:25 pm

cutting open a strang fruit sakon starts making buhhdist hand signs and fiddling with his beads
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 1:13 pm

" see you guys later " sakons body disappears but his voice continues " you may not know this
but i know have a bijuu inside of me ... the seven tails god of camouflage and illusions"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:28 pm

ki was sitting in a tree eating an apple. "thats nice. i have an eight tailed snake inside of me. dunno what it does. ahwell."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 3:31 pm

" Eight tails ... nice " said a voice from nowhere
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 6:00 pm

You can't have drank the water because once I use the jutsu on it it becomes strange and you can't move in it so you couldn't drink it.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 8:10 pm

Oshi i didnt mean attempt to bind him that wont work you orders are to get Ki to me and modoroki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 9:39 pm

ki got up. "aw man. where trying to catch the monk again? cant i have any peace with you guys?" he scratched his head. some strands of hair fell out. "man, im gettin older and older every day....shouldnt be long now...." he mumbled forbodingly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 10:55 pm

From behind Ki is grabbed and then thrown toward Kitaro the other Oshi's push him along with solid sound "Kitaro catch"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 10:59 pm

"oh great. now its catch the monk." ki was mad now. he started gathewring atoms and then claped his hands. spikes grew from him out of everywhere. making holes in his clothes. "im getting too old for this..."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 9:27 am

"Okay now im getting a little frusterated" said Oshi as he clapped his hands. The sound waves from the clap got more and more visable as they neared Ki (this took less than a second but was visible) and they reached him as a purple jelly like substance. The jelly flung itself onto Ki's body covering him all over. "Kitaro please take him now. I will make sure he cant get away" Sending his sound clones Oshi uses them to make a sound pyramid trap around Ki. "I think he is pretty secure just take him" Oshi says a little tired now.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 1:57 pm

(( fine the sakon poofed it was a clone )) Some wind rustled the unconsious sasori's hair :suspect:
" sasori you don't know how much trouble your in " the slips of paper folded themselves into
bird shapes and the beads rearranged themselves " you don't know where i am " taunted a voice
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 3:40 pm

ki did something weird. he took off his bead necklace. his skin turned black. turned scaly. his eyes became snakelike, his neck had gottan longer. no ears either. his head became a snake's head. it slitherd out of the jelly ignoring the sound and knocked oshiroku and escaped. her retracted his spikes and put his necklace back on. returning to normal. "sorry!" he began to run strait at a boulder. and jumped on it.and just as he jumped in mid air, he teleported back to headquarters. but he left one of his beads in the field.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 4:15 pm

A piece of paper appeared in mid-air and folde itself into the shape of ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 4:20 pm

the bead lifted in the air and was wizzing torward ki. the long way.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 4:22 pm

The paper unfolded and refolded into a life sized living breathing ki
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 6:00 pm

Kitaro speedily followed the bead
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 6:33 pm

((umm i guess i dont get to say that there is no way that would have worked...but it wouldn't have...the snake/ki couldn't have just slithered out. The solid sound would have formed in front of him resulting in him slithering nowhere. Also it would have hardened to stop him...you guys need to wait until the other people do something to start saying stuff"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 8:14 pm

the bead went faster every second it got closer to ki. ki caught the bead and mumbled. "i think i know how to use this thing now.....after going inside of one of its heads...." he used his chakra to make a black hole and he jumped in it. and it diapeard. he was between somewhere and nowhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 11:43 am

Sakon (( who was now ki )) smiled and folded himself back into sakon " at least we have sasori "
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 17 Jun 2008, 3:23 pm

"whew. thank you otherworld." ki began to sing until the sanins and chunins walked away.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 7:19 am

Sasori wakes up. " Huh where am I? " He yells. Suddenly there's a cloud of smoke and when it dissapears Sasori is next to a dog. " Why did you put me in this situation" the dog yells. The dog runs into the trees leaving Sasori.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 12:33 pm

The movement inside the ring detonated the beads and paper blowing the dog and sasori to pieces
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:43 pm

ki pulled sasori into the other world. "shut up. they cant touch you but they can hear you. and if you bring that cursed dog in here all of our chakra will be drained. so no jutsus in here." ki was completely annoyed today. his hair was white but black spikes of scales were shooting out in odd places and his eyes were blood red. scary.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:45 pm

" Their in the demon world " said sakon laying out his beads and fruit
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed 18 Jun 2008, 1:52 pm

"nope. its a world between worlds." he wisperd to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: On The Road   On The Road - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

On The Road
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next