Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

meeting of distress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

meeting of distress Empty
PostSubject: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:42 pm

Modorokie sits at his desk, reading a book, waiting for the great sannin to arrive. Although, he sits with a troubled look on his face, about a new threat to all man-kind...ki willow.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:43 pm

hello i see you got the story pretty much pieced together
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:47 pm

'Yes, i've recieved word about ki willow. He's a new and even more dangerous threat than others have bestowed upon us. I called you here to reinstate a new strategy. You are one of the most powerful shinobi out there, plus, you have a jutsu that could help us all. We need your help, so I called forth this meeting.' Modorokie said as he turned up at kitaro and set his book aside. 'Please, take a seat.' His voice was soft, yet stern, with a distressed look in his eyes. 'What do you suppose that we do?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:47 pm

all right lee this concerns a lot of people and this might lead to a total war if we arent careful so lets plan this thuroughly
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:48 pm

we should invite the best and brightest shinobi which i shall do right now and then we will begin
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:49 pm

Modorokie sat there, thinking about all the possibilities. 'I have a start. First, we must gather every bit of info on this guy and pin-point his weaknesses and strengths. That too is a good idea. Send out the messeges.'

Last edited by Modorokie Lee on Sat 14 Jun 2008, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 1:49 pm

sounds good
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 2:09 pm

'I'll send out the messeges, then, we'll get started on the plan.' He turned up to kitaro, then smiled a tad.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 2:39 pm

Appearing in the room Oshi says "I have gotten word that my help is needed"
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 3:18 pm

ki's head apeard upsidedown in the window sill. his face was bright like a child getting candy. "wow!! your sending sanins after me?! this is going to be fun. i hope you guys brought your tastebuds..."
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:24 pm

Naruto walks in the Mizukage's Office. "The Akatsuki are on the move" said Naruto clearly.
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:29 pm

he saw naruto and quickly removed his head from the window.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:42 pm

"yo ppls i got this message to come here wats going on?" rengenke said as he entered
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 4:43 pm

ki sat on the roof listening casually as his black cat started to play with a minature bell.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 5:33 pm

all right im glad most of you could make it and to quote the prestigious mizukage First, we must gather every bit of info on this guy and pin-point his weaknesses and strengths now then we know Ki willow is part of the akatsuki and has a way of knowing everything we do in the first place so we need to destroy all ways of physically being here Kitaro then blew the roof off and the walls down (sorry mizukage had to) (ki willow now has to show himself or be gone) now to get to the root we need to know any and all info on this Ki willow
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 5:37 pm

'ok, we got trouble on our hands. ki willow has become a new threat to us all, but before we get started...summoning jutsu-spirit falcon.' modorokie summoned his trusted spirit falcon, Phondargo. 'Ok, since phondargo is a spirit falcon, he can't be effected by kei kei genkai. He'll patrol the office. So in other words, Phondargo, you can go take out our little spy before we begin.'

'I will' Phondargo replied as he swooped out of the room and spotted ki willow.

'Ki, you might be sneaky, but I can sense things. You can't hide from us.' He turned around on out of his desk and stared at the window with a stern look on his face. "Before we move on with the meeting, we should get rid of our little spy.'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 5:38 pm

well then i thought no one would notice
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 5:45 pm

'Nope, i noticed by a mile. Now ki, prepare, but if you are not prepared, get out of here now...wait a minute, we can't let you leave. You are the only other ninja who knows about this meeting. So...let's roll. Prepare to fight or run like a coward.' Modorokie stood up and his gourd started to flourish with his mystic water as Phondargo started to circle around Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 6:08 pm

he disapeard in a poof of smoke. he was just a clone. but his pet wasnt. it looked like a white cat/mouse. it had a worn out bell on its neck. it looked like a trial bell that genins try to take from their senseis. it was meowing for ki.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 6:55 pm

Phondargo struck and used his sharp claws and clawed the cat to death. 'I hate cats.'

'I know that you do. Good job. Anyways, back to business.'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 6:56 pm

something weird happed. the cat part tried to assemble together again.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 6:58 pm

'Chakra Sphere!' Modorokie shot a sphere of chakra at the cat and it exploded. The cat was insinerated. 'I'm also starting to hate cats.'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 7:00 pm

the cat assembled it self again. this time faster. even the burnt parts. the bell started to ring really high. and the cat wailed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 7:05 pm

"mangekyo shanrigan" rengenke said activing it "right eye" a votrex opens and drains the cat
(using his right eye he can send any object anywere)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitimeSat 14 Jun 2008, 7:06 pm

'Nice work Regenke, now...back to business.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of distress
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next