Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

meeting of distress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

meeting of distress - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 12:11 pm

The piece of paper wriggled out from under ki [i]yeah modrokie wanted to see you
something about a peace treaty or something similar to that ..
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:10 pm

ki sighed. "great, more paper."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:15 pm

yeah its me sakon ... and yeah i like using paper ... whats it too ya
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:17 pm

maybe because you just hopped into my shoe
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:18 pm

yeah and now im out ... modrokie just get on wit the meeting
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 1:20 pm

*sigh* such a busy body.....
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 7:45 pm

Modorokie appeared through the door, well, what used to be a door. 'Hey, no fighting, and Sakon...this is a private meeting, so can you get rid of that piece of paper or do I have get rid of it? Okay, Ki, I've heard some things about you that I am quite interested in. I want to start out with some questions. Okay, you're an akatsuki and I've received word that you really don't kill. Am I correct?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 8:24 pm

all right Ki willow we are here to negotiate with you about some things that need to be adressed
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 12:44 am

"yes. thats true. what do you want from me?"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 11:27 am

the piece of paper folded its self into the shape of a spider and scurried off
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 1:07 pm

"Well, we've heard some things about you like you are very good with the medical arts, am I correct?" he said as he took a seat.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 1:56 pm

"yes." he propped himself on the wall, taking out a cup of tea and some white pills.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 2:17 pm

''Well, we need some medical ninja in the villages and so far, you are the best out of all of us here. Now you joined the akatsuki's, but I've also heard that you have never killed anyone as one. Is that true?" Modorokie said as he leaned over his desk staring at Ki.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 4:12 pm

ki yawned and stared into modorokie's eyes. "i have killed. but that was before i embraced the life of peace. i was young and mindless. i dont know what 'as one' means but i will tell you this. i will never kill again. not even when i lose my mind next week." he took the pills and washed it down with the tea. then his hand glowed and the cup disapeard.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 4:59 pm

if mind is lost the body and soul have no more meaning no where to lean on or be held by the body and soul decay and recess and the body walks the lands and the sould receeds to beyond an afterlife is this what will happen Ki
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri 20 Jun 2008, 9:25 pm

ki chuckled. "its already happening. ive only been apart from my bijuu for 3 seconds in my life and its been 133 years since that happend." ki conituded to laugh in his silent way.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 12:41 pm

"Well listen, I am making an organization called Dark Palm. Dark palm is an organization of missing-ninja/former-akatsuki that have special skills that can help the villages, yet, still has you as a missing-ninja. Now you have great medical skills as well. I want you to be the first member of this organization. Now, this organization doesn't have anything under a B-rank mission. They are all either A or S ranked, so you'll still get a lot of action. You won't be part of the village, but you'll be helping the village at times. Will you accept this offer of mine?" Modorokie said as he reached into his drawer and took out a pen and notebook. Then, he started to draw some.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun 22 Jun 2008, 9:55 pm

ki thought for a moment. "okay."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 10:11 am

Modorokie smiled at Ki. He then took out a piece of paper from the desk. "Now, all you need to do is sign this contract and we need you to leave the akatsuki though. Is that alright?' He then stared up at Ki waiting for his response.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon 23 Jun 2008, 4:12 pm

ki yawned. "yes." he looked up at his mini cat/mouse pet. "mizu? please destroy any fragments in the akatsuki headquarters that i was there and... injure anyone who injures you." the cute little animal nodded and shaped into an angry fire bird and flew out the room setting fire to anything it touched. ki moved forward to pull off the burning curtains. (what does the contract say? im gonna keep it.)
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 11:49 am

The contract states...

The Dark Palm, an organization of intelligence and a ninja skill beyond the ANBU. These ninjas, fellow warriors, are hand picked from the kages as their great skill is above many. Although they are missing ninja, they do what they can to serve the village, but yet, be free as missing ninja.

Once you, a fellow ninja, sign this contract, you have entered the organization beonced named, Dark palm. On two conditions of signing this contract, the first is that the ninja must leave the organization of any evil. (ex. the Akatsuki). On the second, the ninja will always have a dark 1 cm. in diameter spot on the palm of the hand, signifying that this ninja is a member of this esteemed organization.

By signing this contract, you have entered the world of Dark Palm.

Modorokie Lee
x.___________________ - kage

x.___________________ - ninja
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 2:31 pm

ki sighned his name in a laguage they didnt understand. but he sighned. "there."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 6:30 pm

"Now, I'll just put it under my files for now...and send you home a copy when I can. plus, I need you to stick out your hand please." Modorokie said as he picked up the paper, then, put it into his files.
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue 24 Jun 2008, 9:21 pm

ki held out his hand. his hand was ridden with scales and his nails were replaced with claws. "okay."
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed 25 Jun 2008, 7:43 pm

Modorokie fissured his fingernails into his hand, then focused his chakra. From this, a black spot started to form on his palm. then, it was complete. He then finally took out his fingers, "Congrats, welcome to dark palm. Your first assignment...destroy the akatsuki base."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of distress
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next