Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

meeting of distress

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage

meeting of distress - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 11:58 am

Waiting for the shinobi to decide on a plan Oshi taps his head phones bringing the music to life...I wonder what they will decide on
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: S rank
Village: Hidden Sand Villiage, Sunagakure

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:01 pm

'Ok...' Modorokie then looked around the room. 'This plan will start from square 1. What I said earlier is what we will do. All of you here are the best shinobi around. Now...'Modorokie was staring sternly at the paper bird, then Oshiroku. '...Wwhat do we know abaout Sasori?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:06 pm

Clicking his headphones again Oshi stands up adressing the Mizukage "He has some interesting jutsu...if we have to confront him let me take care of him...I have battled him before" Looking absolute Oshi waits for anyone else to talk.
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:08 pm

'Well, alright. We'll start with Ki instead. Oshi, you've battled him before. Can you tell us about him? Mainly his strengths and weaknesses?' Modorokie got out his pencil and paper again and was waiting for Oshi's response to his question.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:16 pm

The piece of paper on the desk surrounded itself with beads and writing started appearing
in the air it read ...

To Kitaro , Oshi and the Others
I ' ve found out the akatsuki's plans and its not good also ibut on the
bright side i got into the leaders office and destroyed the King Of Hell statue
and half the base i will send more info soon
From Sakon
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:16 pm

A sad look comming to his face Oshi says "Well unlike Sasori I havn't seen any of Ki's jutsu...I would even say he didn't have any...I do know that he is skilled in the healing arts and he knows acupuncture...he also uses lots of senbon...Ohh yes" frowning at this "His eyes...they glow and weird stuff happens...things float...its weird...i would be careful of him...although he doesn't kill...never has killed anyone...he actually left healing ointment for a man he attacked...I would say that if you got into a battle with Ki...expect some freaky things to happen"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:17 pm

More writing appeared it said stop ignoring me
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:20 pm

Modorokie looked at the letter with a weird look on his face. 'Oshi, We already know that, I mean about his eyes, and the medical arts, but why would he enter the akatsuki if he never kills anyone.' He started to think and dropped his pencil. 'What about the rest of you...?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:22 pm

Frowning again Oshi says "I dont know why he does it Modorokie sir...but he doesn't kill...as of yet"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:23 pm

Yeah im a talking letter whats it to you ... anyway just so you know im safe the Sakon in the
Akatsuki HQ is a clone also Oshi i think Ki's had a change of heart about the whole no killing thing
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:27 pm

'Then, we need to negotiate with him'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:30 pm

]Yeah if you can get too him by the way there was an incident and now i have the seven tails
iside of me ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 12:40 pm

"so do we have a plan or not"
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 1:11 pm

Walking toward the group Oshi says "Ok Modorokie...we do need a plan...as i said before i will deal with Sasori i just need my orders."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 1:14 pm

I will deal with Koichi he won't be so cocky after a taste of my bijuu's illusions
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 6:40 pm

'Ok, i'll try to go and negotiate with Ki, the rest of you need to spy on the rest of the Akatsuki's and get their weaknesses down. Then, go after them, take on those weaknesses, and defeat them.' Modorokie said as he got up and walked over the window. He looked out and saw the waves of the ocean pass by on a gorgeous afternoon. 'How's that for a plan. Sakon, like you said, you go after Koichi, Oshi gets Sasori, I'll go with Kitaro and we'll negotiate with Ki. What about Dark Arrow?'
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 6:45 pm

"Ok i'll go get sasori" Oshi dissapeared having left to find his foe.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 8:09 pm

regneke can at least hold off dark arrow and I trust that Taya haruo and Shikyo wont do anything because they are gone
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 8:31 pm

guys dark arrow hasnt been on since the 1st
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 15 Jun 2008, 8:47 pm

we probably dont need to worry but you know what to do if he comes back regneke
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 12:04 pm

'If he comes back, we need someone to keep guard and watch out for him, but until then, Regenke, since you are the only Anbu in this, you go cavenge out the terrain and pinpoint where it is best to attack the base. Although Sakon has already done it, he only destroyed 1/2 of it. Go see how far that they are in this, everyone to your locations, and Kitaro and I will try to negotiate with Ki. Good luck everyone.' Modorokie said with a confident smile. He set his paper and pen in a drawer, got up and walked over to Kitaro. 'Okay, Kitaro, you need to find Ki and tell him that the Mizukage wants to talk to you. Tell him also that its not going to be a fight, but a meeting of peace. I have to stay here and watch over my village, so this is your assignment. Do it with pride.'
Back to top Go down
NX Admin
Administrator
NX Admin

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: N/A

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 12:25 pm

((Kitaro, just because your a Sannin now, doesn't mean you can go start wars and stuff without my permission.))
Back to top Go down
https://naruto-x.rpg-board.net

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 12:40 pm

Piece of paper unfolded himself who said anything about a war
Back to top Go down
Titan Lee

Titan Lee

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 16 Jun 2008, 12:45 pm

'Let's just try and stick with the plan, okay?' Modorokie gave a concerned, and yet stern look at everyone. 'I know this will work, there won't be any wars.Just everyone do your jobs.'
Back to top Go down
Kamoku Willow

Kamoku Willow

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank:
Village:

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 19 Jun 2008, 11:55 am

ki was sitting on part of the demolished roof. he looked alot older than last time. but still smiling. " you called me for an apointment. remember no fighting.^^" he craked his arms and legs for comfort and hopped lightly down. "you want to make a deal with me?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: meeting of distress   meeting of distress - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

meeting of distress
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next