Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 8:39 pm

(ummm your under mind control) Oshiroku throws 5 kunai at Sakon.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue 01 Jul 2008, 9:58 pm

Oshiroku then poofs as the real Sasori feels a pain in his right frontal lobe. "Ahh at last I found you...This is the deal Sasori...Give up or I will kill you here and now...I should just kill you but you need to be tried...ohh yeah let me explain...this is what happened...I summoned a clone but you only saw one of me...then you mind controlled it...well to bad the one you used your jutsu on was the clone...i made myself tiny using a jutsu i learned from Kitaro the exact second the clone was summoned...this lead you to believe that i had just thrown a smoke bomb...while you where attacking Ukon Sakon I was using my Echolocation Jutsu to kind the real one of you...or at least the original...I have been using this jutsu from the beginning and I knew your exact sound signature so it was easy to find you...any questions?" Then in Oshi's hand a purple dagger appeared. "Make your decision quickly".
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed 02 Jul 2008, 8:06 am

"Well well. Looks like you got through my first line of security." Sasori says calmly. " But what about the second." Sudenly you have three kunai at your throught.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri 11 Jul 2008, 6:46 pm

((umm I'm in your head how can i have them at my throat...lol))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 11:22 am

(You didn't tell me where you were)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 1:24 pm

((ohh i thought i explained it well...i am using spec jutsu and i'm sitting on your brain...now surrender...its your post since you didn't understand...i will disregard the other one))
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun 13 Jul 2008, 5:42 pm

"Ugh fine." Sasori moans. "I was getting bored of this anyway."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt   Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sasori vs. Oshiroku...Akatsuki Hunt
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3