Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Welcome to Naruto X! Where you can create a character and setup your own wars and rivalries. You make your own destiny.

Plus we provide cookies! :D

Naruto X
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Naruto X

Join the new site! http://narutosd.darkbb.com/

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
[Join the Chatbox]
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Latest topics
» Memories
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 29 Jul 2024, 3:32 pm by Hirokai Hondo

» Revy is a faggot
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 21 Oct 2018, 3:13 am by Nocturne

» Anyone alive out there?
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 04 Jun 2015, 4:10 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirth of Slumbering Fire
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Jul 2013, 10:32 pm by Kai Fuuma

» Rebirthing a spirit
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu 16 May 2013, 6:37 pm by Naizu Nimakee

» Naruto :: Shattered Dreams
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 16 Oct 2012, 2:46 pm by Revy Izumi

» Update regarding Naruto-X Sequel [8/10/12]
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 15 Oct 2012, 8:04 pm by Revy Izumi

» Me doing some No-Life Videos
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue 28 Aug 2012, 11:53 am by Hirokai Hondo

» Searching Without a Trace
Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat 25 Aug 2012, 1:44 pm by Naizu Nimakee

Naruto X Staff
Nocturne Revy Masahiro
Affiliates

Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info
Ninja Rank: X Rank
Village: Sunagakure

Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:44 pm

Tenshin smiled. "No not all i got" Tenshin said as he kicked off of Revy armor making her fall down sence she was on her toes. Tenshin then built up chakra and then spit a flame ball at Revy this ball turned into 10 long flames and it was aiming to atleast cut her armor so he could atleast stab her or cut her somehow.

Jutsu Name: Katon • Nanatsu Kyuuten
Type: ninjutsu
Element: Fire
Description: A skill in which the user taking their chakra and imbue it with their flame chakra. The user will then spit out the flames toward the opponent, at first taking the form of a large burst but then splitting off into seven distinct fire spears. These spears capable of even breaking through many high level shield jutsu. Each spear is 10 feet in length
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 10:53 pm

Revy was hit with the spears on the ground, to Tenshin she was engulfed in flames for some strange reason, she tried to stand up but fell back down each time from the flames, she got up as her knees shaked, she was still in flames, she started to walk to Tenshin trying to keep her balance, she had her hand out like she was trying to grab him but she was just to far, she fell to her knees, as she fell flat on the ground a small voice saying "T....Tenshin....." Was heard, she laid flat on the floor face down. The flames dissapeard leaveing the grass where she walked and where she fell burnt.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:13 pm

Tenshin walked over to Revy and droped his sword and blade his love for her was set. "Revy..." Tenshin tryed to remove her helment but couldnt so he just started to kiss her on the lips repeatedly hoping to bring her back. Tenshin was in a shock that he might have killed her and that made him very mad at him self. Tenshin then stoped kissing her and then laid his head on her chest and remembered all the stuff they did. " Revy remember when we first met... hum i was such a jerk to you.Then i strated to like you and ..." He just was talking about everything that lead up to now, do to his sad dyeing love for her.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:19 pm

Revy started to dissapear into glowing yellow flame sparks, she began to fade away in Tenshins arms as he held her, Revy started to say very lightly, "Tenshin...i..." as she was just about to fade away only her lips moved ending what she said, her lips moved but nothing came out.
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:28 pm

Tenshin smiled he then looked at Revy one last time. " I... I love you Revy Izumi Seichuu" Tenshin says as she faded. Teshin then stood up and grabbed his sword. Tenshin placed his sword over his back and into its carrier. " I didnt mean for this." Tenshin says as he looks up into the sky and sees Revy face in his head.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:31 pm

A small scream is heard from the sky, it gets louder and louder, soon all Tenshin sees looking up is Revy falling down right above him, she falls flat on him getting nocked out once she lands on him
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:34 pm

Tenshin was knocked out by the fall and when h woke up he saw Revy body on him. " WTF!!!! I just watched you die in my hands." Tenshin said as he woke Revy up from the yelling. Tenshin looked at her in a confused state. Tennshin bijuu chakra was gone and he was confused to the max.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:44 pm

Revy remained laying on Tenshin passed out, her knees were a bit bent behind her near each other as her head was resting on Tenshins chest
Back to top Go down
Alucard

Alucard

Shinobi Info

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun 12 Jul 2009, 11:48 pm

Tenshin lefted Revy and then started to take her home. Tenshin went thru the portal by making her touch it. Tenshin then went stright to her room, He layed her down on her bed. Tenshin then laid down right next to Revy he wraped his arm around her waist, and pulled her close so they can warm up each other. Tenshin was happy again to finaly be with her but still a bit confused.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon 13 Jul 2009, 2:11 am

[TOPIC CLOSED]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag   Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Revy the Bijuu Punching Bag
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2